Sign in to follow this  
Alzier

Hong Kong Trip Cum Gathering

Hello just wondering since Air Asia is having a discount now who would like to go for a trip to Hong Kong?

haven't plan yet. thinking of getting afew more ppl then can book. wanna go?? same time again ahhaha beginning of sales. :P

But but there's no sale if go now... well last time me and fred went there the sale started at the end of july till end september.

nvm ba go those factory outlet buy that one forever got sale one.

hmmm i remember fred recomend me at this Tung Chung Station. Just walk out the station the whole complex is full of Factory Outlet store of various brand.

I remember spending a thousand plus there alone at that place. :P

Happy Shopping.

oh i miss my dried mango.

You guys enjoy, don't think this year i will travel far, coz got lots of things need to settle and is cash tight also :P

for me is my Aji Ichiban dried mango hahaha :P

The shop is all over hong kong.

but typically you go buy the "lou poh bang" @ wife biscuits - to me it ain't that nice but dunno why some like it.

i got a friend who like to buy soya sos from there really dunno why also. :P

just go there enjoy those small small restaurant food. or got chance go eat dim sum. most of these dim sum place is not located on the ground floor.

they are like inside a office building on dunno what floor but it will be an eye opener. :P

Dim sum in Maxim Palace(located at city hall) is a must try !!! Make sure you go early to avoid the long queue.

Ok... Will try to look out for the things you've mentioned above... Um... Anything else besides food guys? Lol

I help you buy your Dried Mango la Alzier :P

whoa serious bo... if yes then help me buy back RM 50 :P

i'll pay you when i see you :) thankee thankee... you can add me in msn kelvin@streamyx.com

hehehe

FREDDDDD I am going HONG KONG on July 28 2009 to July 31 2009

Wanna go together :)

FREDDDDD I am going HONG KONG on July 28 2009 to July 31 2009

Wanna go together :)

Alzier, where are you staying in HK? Thinking of making a trip in February, AA is having a package (flight and hotel) for RM2.8k for two

Last trip i was there i stay at this hotel called Tatami Hamption in mongkok itself. Its a very small room size. But its cheap and clean. Don't expect any space to sit down on a chair or what so ever. That room for me is purely just for sleeping and that's all. Its a place to put our stuff that's all. :) AA used to have this hotel but then it seems they have remove it from their panel of hotel recently. Accordingly to AA staff in Matta Fair recently they say they will be having this hotel back in their panel soon. I'll be booking that hotel again if my aunt can't find an apartment to rent from Hong Kong.

huh plan so early ar..... may be not lah, not in my list yet, may be will try other places first :P

Fred. come la. We go Hong Kong Lepak :P Hmm come to think of it i was down in Singapore couple of weeks back but no time to catch up with you dude. Pretty Tight schedule down there. Maybe during Christmas might go down for walk walk.

hey,now my travel agency offers trip to hong kong during christmas for 2.2K a person and if twn is about 1.9K per pax.Fly by air asia.Goin to HK den to macau and to shnzhen for 1 week.If u wan to know more i can email the details .the agency is a well known agency, KRIS International office at Bangsar.Promotion going to end soon.

hahaha if you look carefully hor i ajak fre to go in july 28 to 31. Moreover don't need tour. HK is so small. and i got lots of friends in HK and china if really wanna trouble them to bring me go tour and food :)

Thanks for the offer though. Maybe you can post it up i am sure if people is interested they will contact you :)

Edited by Alzier

I will go there next year with one of my colleagues, but recently my best friend wanted to join us too. so i just checked the ticket fare for her. i dunno when MAS has changed the display of its booking page, they show fares within the range of 3 days before and after selected date in a calendar format, not bad coz it's easy to know all prices for each day. though the tickets i booked for my friend is not the cheapest one, but just RM100 more than the cheap fare we booked last time, she's so lucky lo. but im bit worry that she can't get along well with my colleague during the trip coz she's kind of sacarstic type, haih, hope everything okay la. wanna get your advice where to stay? i want those motel type which is cheap la, any idea? thanks :)

hi all ! I will be travelling to HK in mid May for the first time with another friend.

Totally clueless bout where to stay (which area) and how to get around places.

Any suggestion or recommendation ? Food to try .. which hotel to stay ..... places to go... shopping places...etc...etc..