Sign in to follow this  
tash

looking sexy

hi girls,

i wonder what u guys wear to have a sexy look. i will always try to dress myself to that i look the most attractive. my make up and my dress should get along. i sud look smart as well as sexy.

i want to have the spot light on me and that all the eyes are on me.

do you have any kind of tips and wats ur secret girls.

For me, it's always about confidence babe!

Absolutely, if you don't have the confidence in you... No matter what kind of make up or clothing you wear also you won't look good... :wink3:

confidence is a must. may be girls can give her some pointers in terms of dressing? i believe there are other things that can "enhance" a girl's sexiness.

i think there are a few body parts that guys always look at, for example boobs, butt, legs, lips, etc. are there any parts of you that make you special? some girls might enhance her front view by wearing a lower cut, wear a suitable tight jean to enhance her nice butt or even wear mini skirt to expose her nice legs.

getting a suitable perfume can make you sexy also. not only the smell make other feel you are sexy, the smell will make yourself feel confident and sexy, as a result, you will act sexy naturally. i guess same theory for G String as well.

Somehow, guys thinks smokey eye make up is sexy...

yeah~ i agree with ya *nods*

smokey eyes + tank top!!

and buffy yet slim body (aka fit) xD

hmm... somehow regular work out can boost your sexiness too. Well, at least can make u feel hot~

if this is related to your 'husband' thread i suggest wearing something sexy nice lingerie when going to bed. Something along the lines of VS or Asian version of VS (Lots of experts here i suppose). If this cannot work into seducing him then you really need to have a heart to heart talk with him. There is no way a normal guy can turn down anything like that.

And just so you know sexy is not slutty. There is a difference between looking slutty and looking sexy. So coming of as a slut is a no no; IOW dress sexy not slutty.

yeap, for u, must understand urself much, if ur body figure is nice, wear clothes which bring u sexy..

if ur face, the eyes or lips looks good, put more efford on it make it more sexier :)

like me, my leg is slim and long, so i like to wear short pants or mini skirt with heels to make myself more sexy

but of cause with the confident..

yeap, for u, must understand urself much, if ur body figure is nice, wear clothes which bring u sexy..

if ur face, the eyes or lips looks good, put more efford on it make it more sexier :)

like me, my leg is slim and long, so i like to wear short pants or mini skirt with heels to make myself more sexy

but of cause with the confident..

lovelygal,

I mean as a compliment....I am a legs man and what you just wrote just made me have a nose bleed n heart attack

cheers

one word... confidence....

if you are confident.... you will be sexay sexay... lolx..... even you dont show too much of skin....

so far people keep talking about confidence etc. I am gonna give more tangible suggestions

1) exercise to have a nice body

2) eat more veggie and fruits, cut down on deep fried stuff - this will give you a nice body and skin tone

3) do up yr self - make up, lipsticks and perfume. invest a bit in spa sessions

4) a nice hair that goes well with the shape of your face

5) high heels

6) push up bras

7) G - strings, sexy lingerie - wear them and it might make you feel sexy

8) dress-up to show some skin

9) talk in intelligent, confident, humorous manner - Cameroon Diaz

10) read - you have more interesting and intelligent things to say

11) learn to smile and look people in the eyes when you talk

12) get comfortable with your own sexuality - read, study and experiment

13) get to like bikinis, swimming pool and beaches

14) learn pole dancing

15) get to know a bit about guys stuff (watch some EPL action, suggested reading like FHM, Four Four Two, Stuff, Maxim etc that you can relate to; not point forcing it down) - cars, football, politics - start a conversation and ask their opinions. this will rub them off in a big way

16) read and learn about guy's sexuality then you should know what appeals to them. talk to a few trusty worthy fellows to get tips

17) learn to be gracious and sensual - Katherine Hepburn, Ling Zhi Ling

18) read sex tips on the internet and apply economically

19) smile

The above is a list of suggestion. Feel free to agree or disagree

Edited by flyboy

Go put on some weight!!!! For me, a chubby girl in sexy clothing is more sexy than a pencil-thin supermodel type body (bone and skin only) :D