Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Where is ur fav earring hotspot?

Im an earring junkie!Have tons and tons of big big earrings, hoops, chandelier earring all over the place.When i went to Dubai during the global village festival( once a year), omgggg...i almost fainted by looking at their collections!!!! The arabs has such a good taste!! Sooooooo dirtttt cheap and very veryy nicee plus its very beyonce 's style!! Dont dream u can get those here hehe!My usual place was Mori Pin last time, but now their earrings are just so bleh.Been to Topshop, Miss Selffridge, Bonita, The 3 for 10 booth,Diva, Miss Lola at Mid V (very simple but daym pricey) and personally, I think Forever 21 accessories tops everything.I really like their silver and matte gold earrings, as some designs are quite unique.Where do u girls will hunt for ur earrings?

Edited by bronze_chiqz

i like all type... but i only wear small round gold earring.. cause i have 4hole on my ears.. so im verry lazy to change it....
but i have more then 100piece earing, never wear it.. just buy cause i love to see beautiful stuff... what should i do with it? hehehehe

i only love gold earrings, but since i dont have much money, i buy silver earrings also.. i wont go to poh kong or habib to buy gold earrings because they are more expensive, i go to small towns to buy gold earrings