Sign in to follow this  
cossie

Mummy dearest

unfortunately, my mum never hv any good things to say about me or anyone. she is living with me and family. i tried my best to give her the best that I could but nothing is ever good enough.

before that she was living with my sis, but she was complaining so much abt her (as she was very unhappy my sis got divorced n even caling my sis names when she started dating again). so, i invited her to move in with me. she is the typical "men are better, dauthers are nothing".

we just had a shouting match couple days ago. i feeling very down n not sure what i should do next. i hv not told my husband abt it.

my mom is very understanding. even sometimes when i'm really stressed for work, going home bad mood, shouting for no reason, at last, she's still the best for me...

mom i love you

what do you love most about your mother?

EVERYTHING that my mom had did to us. Nobody else than my mom & dad LOVE me, sis & bro compare others

what qualities of hers do you admire?

Caring

Take care of family very well

save alot while she is just a house-wife

Supportive

how much do you think you are or would be similar to her?

i think i got her quality but yet more stronger and more educated since my mom need to stop her studies and work to earn money to support her own family when she is young.

I will always love my mom!

What do you love most about your mother?

She's the world's best mom and I love her for who she is. We can talk about everything.

What qualities of hers do you admire?

Caring, funny (she always makes us laugh so much) and a very smart career woman.

How much do you think you are or would be similar to her?

She's really crafty and very good in cooking/baking. I guess that explains why I love all kind of crafts and enjoy spending time in the kitchen ;)

I love my mom coz she loves us all (my siblings) unconditionally. Sounds cliched but it is the fact. You could say that my mom was always taken advantages of but she only has the best interest for everyone in her heart. She would do anything for me and my sisters, and gone to any length. Need I say more?

I don't think there is anyone that is more near-perfect of a mother in this world than her(for me of course, hehe). I could tell her anything although sometimes our opinions might clash, but hey, that is how mothers and daughters are anyway :wink3:

And I would never ever feel lonely for I know she will always be there for me. Realising that alone already gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside :)

I love my mummyBEAR because she gives me everything I want.

Not only that, whenever I am upset - she will be there for me.

A soft hearted yet loving mum I have.

I love her unconditionally for sure :wub:

I LOVE My mama becoz she's my angel...she guide me to the rite path. She stop me from doing wrong...she never spoil me.

Very simple conclusion...becoz she's my MUM...she everything.

I love you and miss you mama...alwayz.

[quote name='cossie' timestamp='1109875484' post='65682']
[font=Courier][color=blue]what do you love most about your mother?

how much do you think you are or would be similar to her?[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Her busy body attitude is the way she care for others

A very principles person

70% similar

[quote name='cossie' timestamp='1109875484' post='65682']
[font=Courier][color=blue]what do you love most about your mother?

how much do you think you are or would be similar to her?[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Her busy body attitude is the way she care for others

A very principles person

70% similar

all i know that no mother would like to see their daughter end up like this..so be clever ya gal when choosing ur love partner....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS7H_ddpYic&feature=youtu.be

I LOVE MY MOTHER BECAUSE SHE BROUGHT ME INTO THIS WORLD.SHE ALWAYS LOVING AND CARING ME.. I CAN SAY MY MOTHER IS A WONDERFUL MOM IN THE WORLD..I LOVE YOU

I Love Love Love my Mommy dearest bcos she's always soooo supportive and always there for me.

Like she is so good to me and always help me with everything.

Love you, mommy! you are the world's best :)[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]