Sign in to follow this  
Fiona

Asian N Western woman

I am studying make up course. I will try to finish as soon as possible because I am going to UK soon. I'm so worry about my job in my future because its totally different between asia girls and western girls are to make up. However My lecturer said that its so easy to make up western girls because they're already got nice eye shape, so that u just follow shape to apply eye shadow color. An Asia girls are got different types of eyes. Hope all pretty girls can understand what I am saying... By the way, I havent try to make up for western girls before.. Only Chinese..

Don't worry.. it is really true that Western gals are more easy to put on make up on the face but then again u're learning from the hard to easy.. so u should be fine biggrin.gif don't worry too much..

biggrin.gif haha...fiona is one of my make up classmate...v u girls miss her? i saw her everyday...ill pass de msg to her tomorroe...cuz she is telling me tat no one reply her so she find bored...ahahha...ill tell her tomorrow...

Yes puurrrrrlezzzzzz....

everyone here misses her dearly.. only both of you can give us professional makeup comments aahhh ~~ sad.gifsad.gif

both of you must alwiz come up here and be our super makeup advisor, and also tell us what to use, what not to use, what to do, what don't do, how to do marr.... huh.gifhuh.gif

Yes puurrrrrlezzzzzz....

everyone here misses her dearly.. only both of you can give us professional makeup comments aahhh ~~ 

both of you must alwiz come up here and be our super makeup advisor, and also tell us what to use, what not to use, what to do, what don't do, how to do marr.... 

Genie, i got a new laptop now, i can online anytime! Regarding different between asia girls and western girls are to make up. I've already known, and now i still would like 2 continue make up even though i left from my studio(make up course at pick a brush).