Sign in to follow this  
^Prince007^

What will u do ?

long distance relationship requires a few pre-conditions.

1) 2 individuals that are strong in heart and knows how to handle themselves

2) 2 individuals that are both logical, understands what they want and have a high resistance to temptation

3) 2 individuals with great trust in one another

Freedom doesn't really mean much when I'm overseas or in Msia coz my parents are always liberal towards me. Youngster in their youths.. I have no words for that..

It's my third year in Aust and the freedom is not the main thing about my prime youth to go out to explore. And surely, keeping my faithfulness of my ex was piece a cake. It's just within me.

"If you love him/her, there's no such thing as temptation."

I can't agree better! thumbup.gif Being faithful and loyal to your partner isn't something hard to do. I'm an individual who has strong determinination so then, the environment does not affect me much. wink.gif I, like you believe that it's within me. smile.gif

I can't agree better! thumbup.gif Being faithful and loyal to your partner isn't something hard to do. I'm an individual who has strong determinination so then, the environment does not affect me much. wink.gif I, like you believe that it's within me. smile.gif

LoL~~ How nice if everyone is like that.. YeAh~~!! biggrin.gif

After youR stint from being away from your gf/bf you must also realise one thing....PEOPLE CHANGE !!

dont expect him / her to be the same. The experience they would have gained when abroad is trully something else. And what makes people so certain about the people staying at home maintining loyalty. the folks based locally too would have changed.

Then why not just give it a try? You will never know if you never try. Dun do something that you will regret later. Since both of you have feelings, it's a very good chance for you to prove urself to each other now. I truly understand how you feel coz I've been thru this kinda situation myself recently. It's kinda hard to decide wthr u shld start this r'ship or not. But since now you know that things are mutual, why you wanna let go such a good opportunity? Dun let the distance become a barrier for both of you! Hope to hear the good news from you. All the best!!!

If that's the case then, take things to the next level, I would say. smile.gif All of us here wish you best of luck! thumbup.gif We'll be waiting for the good news from ya! wink.gif

i asked her many times but she refuse to reject me..

wow! so manja. if only she was paris hilton.

wow! so manja. if only she was paris hilton.

Eh?! I don't quite understand. unsure.gif

i dunno how she feel..she never said love me or reject when i confess to her..i had try few times..everytime she will said nothing important anymore coz she leaving..i feel like forcing her and i dun want to..i asked her to b frank..just tell how u feel..i ll respect her decision..

im like hangging in the middle without answer..

i dunno how she feel..she never said love me or reject when i confess to her..i had try few times..everytime she will said nothing important anymore coz she leaving..i feel like forcing her and i dun want to..i asked her to b frank..just tell how u feel..i ll respect her decision..

im like hangging in the middle without answer..

did u eva think tht mayb she's still unsure of wat she wants..well,LDR is sumthing which needs lotsa considerations..mayb she's taking her time 2 think..juz give her d time n she'll eventually give u an answer b4 she leaves...there's no use forcing her 2 make a decision juz bcoz u cant atkle it anymore...she might even think tht u r too pushy n dun understand her..well,u can sumtimes say:do u still remember bout wat i say bout us?i'm still intrested but dun overdo it coz adverse situations may happen also..anyways,best of luck!

oks, now I understand, cossie. tongue.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...finally she said she love me but her answered is still the same..nothing is important anymore since she ll b leaving soon..i had tried my best to convinced her LDR will work as a couple n biz partner..she has no confident n afraid will get hurt..

im out of idea.. any new ideas can share with me..

AwWw..sad.gif That's bittersweet. Sweet coz she finally confessed but bitter because she doesn't want to take things further. *sighz* Sorry but I can't think of any ideas though right now.

Why can't she be? She can love him but not pursue a r.ship with him due to her insecurities. Or you can say that she probably doesnt love him enough to conquer the insecurities.

hmm...if you think you can handle long-term relationship...then go ahead but if you can't then its best to leav her now then hurt each other's feeling sooner or later knowing that its not working out. Good Luck wink.gif

Or you can say that she probably doesnt love him enough to conquer the insecurities.

since people do not know the full extent of love, how can they measure how much they love a person?

so it is either they do or they don't.

that's why she is not making any sense. sounds more like she is calculating what it's worth to her. how boring...

since people do not know the full extent of love, how can they measure how much they love a person?

so it is either they do or they don't.

that's why she is not making any sense. sounds more like she is calculating what it's worth to her. how boring...

mayb she's not calculative or didnt make any sense..she's juz too confused...well,i dun hv much confidence in myself regarding LDR..i dun think i can stand d loneliness..tht's y i rejected a few LDRs b4..think d gurl too is like tht..she thinks too much..she uses her head more than her heart...she thinks of 'wat if' too much..tht's y she's indecisive

she thinks of 'wat if' too much..tht's y she's indecisive

i don't think anyone of us can tell what will happen in the future. we may even day the next day. better live for the 'now'. it may be the only time we have left.

i don't think anyone of us can tell what will happen in the future. we may even day the next day. better live for the 'now'. it may be the only time we have left.

hehhe..gurls tend 2 worry more..most gurls think of 'what if'..u can say tht these gurls worry too much n scared of getting hurt