Sign in to follow this  
lynnoyw

Club in PENANG~

Hmm not really familiar with the clubbing scene in Penang cause I'm in KL ma. Anyway, I've been to "Chill out" in Penang and its fun fun fun too! It was below Gurney hotel.

my friends told me momo got alot of gays :P so guys, be careful :lol:

oi...thats my favorite place to hang out ma....pls... :praisegod:

ya..i heard of that too.. gay night is on sunday nite if im not mistaken.. :blink:

correct... :thumbup1:

how about bed? MOIS? anybody want to do a review?

Intimate Weekend Clubbing with Dj Jaz (RnB) & Gary Theslayerz (House) Every Friday and Saturday.

SundayBoyz-Experience the best and the latest house music with a touch of handbag tracks all night.So come on down to experience the best sunday nite in Momo Penang cause it's gonna be a DEJA VU..!

i went to this place QE2 near the new pier... nice... cool place

Just got back from Penang and I was at Chill Out last Friday night. It seems that the place is not so happening anymore. There weren't many people, so we drove over to MOIS. I have to say that it is a nice place to dance and all and the music is great too!

Yeah, I walked by the club at the pier - it looked like an open air one. Very interesting, but I didn't go la. Last ferry back is 1am, how to club? =.=

There is people's saying Momo is gay club which is untrue...it happen due to over frequent patronage of gay's and at momo we accept any kind of sexual orientation,gender and music lovers so please act accordingly in term of well manner towards others clubber's inside Momo Club.

Anyway i gonna give away my double compilation CD,a non-stop house music with cutting edge selection of funky,electro,proggy & yet creamy sound of past,present and future tunes.If anyone interested,please message me your name,phone and email to contact details as below cause IT'S LIMITED...!

As The Slayerz said , respect all clubers around you not to mention theres always a critic in any club & all depends on individuals opinions.Have great time in the club ,party on , drink up , get hook up & get laid.

www.GLO.com.my

Edited by KS ChaoZ

In penang , i think the most happening clubs are in UPR now.

MoMo , Mois , Ss and Glo.

I just went last nyte to Mois. Its so packed i can hardly walk in there.

Probably because today is a public holiday. Anyway , i hate it when it is over crowded in clubs.

Chillout was practically dead during Feb-Apr..went there about 2-3times and still the same...noone at all. Quite pathetic on Sat nights as well. But now...dunno if there's any changes?

nothing much will happen right? if we go in during gay nite.

i've been gay nite at there b4 wit my gf n fren.act we dunno dat day is gay nite.LOL.no women at all.full of dick n penis.haha.phatetic..

1 place u all not mention is soho freehouse.im a big fan of RnB music so tat was the rite place to hangout.full of latest rnb music plus got many foreigner chick wow.

this pict is with some foreigner in that club:

000a052zYmH.jpg