Sign in to follow this  
BananaEagle

EMERGENCY PIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

Help! Help!

I have an important date coming up and a pimple is developing on my nose! What to do with it so that it goes down to normal within a week??

I usually use bedak sejuk, somehow when I use it, the yet-undeveloped pimple will subside, but now it doesn't seem to be working!!!!

:shakehead:

hah....i also have pimples but is on my both cheek. i had it for bot one year ready. dunno whats the problem also. tried so many things but no difference also. i tried bedak sejuk also before but face dry in the next morning. i need help also. anyone can help us to solve this problem? maybe any special cream or treatment.

Help! Help!

I have an important date coming up and a pimple is developing on my nose! What to do with it so that it goes down to normal within a week??

I usually use bedak sejuk, somehow when I use it, the yet-undeveloped pimple will subside, but now it doesn't seem to be working!!!!

hah....i also have pimples but is on my both cheek. i had it for bot one year ready. dunno whats the problem also. tried so many things but no difference also. i tried bedak sejuk also before but face dry in the next morning. i need help also. anyone can help us to solve this problem? maybe any special cream or treatment.

You got to try Monrose Purifying lotion ! Its real effective for pimples or whiteheads :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1: It has been a life saviour for many acne sufferers! Do get more information from the tread called A date with Monrose on the same page..

Fuji Apple thanks for the information. may i know where can i buy the cream and is it expensive or not. bot how much? thanks

you must have not read the thread i mentioned .. ok,pls log onto www.mymonrose.com to get more information then. They will provide courier service to your place once you have paid for the products. Very convenient..

What works for me is a pimple cream, either Clearasil or Oxy. Personally, I feel Shiseido Blemish Targeting Gel and Biotherm's Acne Gel are most effective. Also try to use a Purifying Mask..I recommend Shiseido Purifying Mask, usually subsides the pimple the next day.

fuji apple, thank you so much for the information. i talk to the monrose worker and she is very profesional. i send her my photo and she also ask me list out all the skin care i'm using. after that she told me that my skin is very sensitive and i got pimples because of the body shop tea tree oil that i'm using it. no wonder i use it a year ready and until now still no improvement. she also ask me to stop using my papaya yogurt mask from the skin food. she say the mask too acidic for my condition now. i think she is really good. i'm getting 4 of their products.

fuji apple, thank you so much for the information. i talk to the monrose worker and she is very profesional. i send her my photo and she also ask me list out all the skin care i'm using. after that she told me that my skin is very sensitive and i got pimples because of the body shop tea tree oil that i'm using it. no wonder i use it a year ready and until now still no improvement. she also ask me to stop using my papaya yogurt mask from the skin food. she say the mask too acidic for my condition now. i think she is really good. i'm getting 4 of their products.

Is ok.. :wink3: must be carrie right..yes, she is very experience. Its my life saviour and hope it will be yours too! :D

What works for me is a pimple cream, either Clearasil or Oxy. Personally, I feel Shiseido Blemish Targeting Gel and Biotherm's Acne Gel are most effective. Also try to use a Purifying Mask..I recommend Shiseido Purifying Mask, usually subsides the pimple the next day.

how much is shiseido purifying mask?

is it a clay mask?

papaya yogurt mask is too acidic?

LOL

heard from the skinfood SA saying that it is good for oiy skin(and pimple skin i guess since i have a lot of pimples when i bought from her)

my skin got worse now

don't know whether it is caused by the masks

i used it on my body now :lol:

papaya yogurt mask is too acidic?

LOL

heard from the skinfood SA saying that it is good for oiy skin(and pimple skin i guess since i have a lot of pimples when i bought from her)

my skin got worse now

don't know whether it is caused by the masks

i used it on my body now :lol:

cyndi1218 when i bought that mask also the SA told me good for pimples. until now also my pimples still there and got worse. Carrie ask me to use hydrating mask now. everyday for my condition. cannot use clay mask also for my condition.

cyndi1218 when i bought that mask also the SA told me good for pimples. until now also my pimples still there and got worse. Carrie ask me to use hydrating mask now. everyday for my condition. cannot use clay mask also for my condition.

i didnt show her my photo

but she still ask me to get purifying or clay mask

i think my condition still can be saved

thanks by the way :)

how much is shiseido purifying mask?

is it a clay mask?

Yes it's a white clay mask. If I'm not mistaken, it's RM149...around there. I find it very good for my skin.

Yes it's a white clay mask. If I'm not mistaken, it's RM149...around there. I find it very good for my skin.

how big is it and is it available at all shiseido counters?

Edited by cyndi1218

Help! Help!

I used to use bedak sejuk also last time :wink3: ...

maybe u can try the dalacin t..

can just apply some toner on the pimple. will gone by next day...