Sign in to follow this  
sweetsuns

Neostrata

i tried their exuviance evening cream, it's good! it helps face ance and lighten acne scars. but would recommend for ladies in mid 20's and above because i think the range is too strong for early 20's and below or under doctor/dermalogist prescription.

i tried their exuviance evening cream, it's good! it helps face ance and lighten acne scars. but would recommend for ladies in mid 20's and above because i think the range is too strong for early 20's and below or under doctor/dermalogist prescription.

what is the evening cream call? did you see any results?

yes... i us etheir night cream too..i like their sweet fruits scent.. n my scars really lighten in just 2 days of application,.

what is the night cream called?

evening restorative complex.. RM 245 for 1 bottle. im using their rejuvenating treatment masque too.. apply every night then followed by toner and the night cream..the next day ur skin really glows n the redness on the acne is less noticeable..scars were lightened too! :wub:

It didn't work in my case.

In fact, mine got worse. So I stop using it although it's expensive T_T

Me! I'm using Neostrata Day Protection SPF 15

This is the best Day cream with SPF 15 i use so far. This does not cause milia to me!

Previously, i tried Oil Free Lotion SPF 15, but my skin condition has changed to slightly dry no (getting old)

what is the evening cream call? did you see any results?

It called Evening Restorative Complex.

The result is great. I used to have lot of pimples. After apply together with masque, all pimples clear. My face look youthful.

Now i am a dealer of this product. If you are interested, you may contact me 012-3455302 Penny.

Evening Restorative Complex-RM180 only.

yes... i us etheir night cream too..i like their sweet fruits scent.. n my scars really lighten in just 2 days of application,.

I have been using it since 4 years ago. I used to have lot of pimples. After apply the range of product, my skin look nice.

I am a dealer of Exuviance product now. If you are intending to buy, you may contact me.

012-3455302 Penny

Eg: Evening Restorative Cream- RM180

Rejuvanating Treatment Masque-RM 130

thanks. can use for how long ar? really can help lighten scar eh.... haha, i ask a lot of question... coz it;s not cheap ler... ehhehe....

It is all depend on how much you apply one time. The more you put, the faster your face recover from bad condition.

Normally it takes 4 months for me to finish it. I apply one day once.

If want to do masque, i will put cream first. Then put masque. After 20mins, peal it off. Then put toner and cream again.

It really effective for those who have lot of pimples.

Now, i am the dealer of exuviance product. I directly import from USA. You can contact for any exuviance product.

Evening Restorative Complex-RM 180.00.

I will order from USA supplier once receive your payment and order.

012-3455302 Penny

QUOTE (bbjen @ Jan 11 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
evening restorative complex.. RM 245 for 1 bottle. im using their rejuvenating treatment masque too.. apply every night then followed by toner and the night cream..the next day ur skin really glows n the redness on the acne is less noticeable..scars were lightened too! wub.gif

Hi, I selling Evening Restorative Complex. RM180 per bottle. For Rejuvenating Treatment Masque,toner, I am selling it at RM130 per bottle.
You may contact me for any product of exuviance.
012-3455302 Penny

QUOTE (sweetMango @ May 21 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used neostrata for my back, I have lots of acne there and it heals them and also faded the scar. I love the result!

What is that that you are using on you back? And how much?

QUOTE (sweetie79 @ Mar 13 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been using it since 4 years ago. I used to have lot of pimples. After apply the range of product, my skin look nice.
I am a dealer of Exuviance product now. If you are intending to buy, you may contact me.
012-3455302 Penny
Eg: Evening Restorative Cream- RM180
Rejuvanating Treatment Masque-RM 130

Hi Penny,

Do u still dealer for the exuviance product??? Can I have the price list for ERC, Purifying clay mask, and toner??
Thanks...