Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Coach

Hi Venessa,

Thanks for the reply. The price is so expensive compare to US! I got another member pm and tell me that it's only less than USD400 in US, which means only about RM1500 :o I haven't get the chance to go have a look at the real stuff yet. But sometimes, what i see in their website is totally different from the real stuff. Some of the Coach stuff looks kinda old, but on the website, it's OMG so darn beautiful, hehe! Btw, it's fabric only right? I'm wondering if i should pay such price for just fabric which will not last long :(

I'm on the look out for my first designer bag. Is COACH cheaper than Gucci here in M'sia, or are they in the same standard in term of pricing? I haven't gone into a GUCCI boutique yet, scare those stupid SA give me the weird look since i don carry any designer bag, except my Guess bag :(

HOw much is

AMANDA SATIN FOLDOVER FLAP

12926_b4bk298.jpg

LEATHER JULIANNE

12935_b4bk_a0_front458.jpg

HAMPTONS LEATHER SATCHEL

12444_b4ma_a0_front498.jpg

thanks

selling in Malaysia

Edited by Ikichin

Hi Samatha,

The bag is like canvas type. Gucci definately muchx2 expensive than Coach but nowaday Coarch also getting higher and higher, b4 that u can get a Coach bag below 2K but now is all above 2K.

Gucci is similar like LV standard u may try the KLCC boutique the SA quit friendly.

Hi babes, I like Coach bag too. I've got 2 so far now but I am selling them out cos now I am eyeing on MiuMiu bag...! You can check it out at Classified Gallery. Totally new cos I didn't know if I should keep it or sell it out. It could be something that you like..~

Have you girls ever considered getting Coach bags on Ebay US? I normally get mine there coz it’s MUCH cheaper. I recently got one too for only USD165 (RM594) shipping included. Only took 5 days to arrive! Definitely let’s you save a lot than buying from their retail shop.

Have you girls ever considered getting Coach bags on Ebay US? I normally get mine there coz it's MUCH cheaper. I recently got one too for only USD165 (RM594) shipping included. Only took 5 days to arrive! Definitely let's you save a lot than buying from their retail shop.

Hi Cas,

What is the website address?? And can show which bag u recently bought??

Thanks! :)

Hi Cas,

What is the website address?? And can show which bag u recently bought??

Thanks! :)

hi cas

is the stuff authentic or replica, i heard most of the stuff on ebay are replica!!!!!!!!!!! :(

hey babes so far all my bags are authentic and infact most of the time it’s rare to see a fake coach on Ebay. You just need to read their feedback or buy from ‘power sellers’ to be safe. The bags usually come with the tag, dust bag, coach wrapper, box and bag. You can even request for the gift receipt.

Anyway this is what I managed to get for less than RM600 – a very big roomy bag! Definitely a steal for me. I bought it from this seller on Ebay - very friendly and understanding.

hey..kassie....i went there 2day 2...hehe... tongue.gif

though its things r so pretty n nice...but too expensive...i think its much more cheaper in overseas le... wink.gif i got 1 of its keychain from my fren...

7327_SVTU_t.jpg

mine black color 1... rolleyes.gif

i saw this hanging at the cashier counter during my last visit to Coach. so darn cute larrrrrrrr! i love this alot.. but too pricey =( ur fren so good!!

heard b4 that Coach selling much more cheaper in US!.. things in malaysia are getting more expensive :( and because most of the things are imported.. so we pay with a higher price. :( btw, where can we find those Coach outlets that can get 50% discount? haha. a season old also nvm .lol.

love coachhh~

Hi. Can anyone tell me what's the fastest way to sell a Coach bag? My friend wants to sell her brand new Sabrina in pink. Thank you so much.

Girls pls don’t solicit for business on this thread. We have a special section called Beauty & Fashion Classified. Just contact Fred and he’ll give you the necessary details before you can proceed to sell your stuff on our forum. Thanks

anyone knows the price of COACH OP ART SABRINA selling in malaysia? i saw from coach official website, selling USD 298. I always heard from friends saying that USA selling coach at lower price comparing to other countries, so is it worth that i buy it at malaysia? blink.gif Edited by jun1115

QUOTE (jun1115 @ Aug 15 2009, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone knows the price of COACH OP ART SABRINA selling in malaysia? i saw from coach official website, selling USD 298. I always heard from friends saying that USA selling coach at lower price comparing to other countries, so is it worth that i buy it at malaysia? blink.gif

Yeap, coach are from the states so its always cheaper to get it there. If you have friends or relatives or knew anyone who is there/ going there might as well ask them to purchase the bag there. Its really way cheaper and you can save up to afew hundred ringgit. Designer bags in M'sia is just generally pricier. Or another alternative is by online seller where they include everything, shipping from the states and even till your doorstep. Of coz, there are risk to it and you need to look out for a genuine and reliable seller.

I own a burberry bag which I ask my friend who studied in UK to get it for me. And at that time GBP rates were pretty low. 5.1 to 5.2 MYR/GBP (early this year). I saved at least 400 ringgit at that time by purchasing straight from the UK without any shipping/ custom tax coz she handcarried it back for me smile.gif and of coz, Burberry is cheaper in the UK.

QUOTE (millie @ Aug 17 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeap, coach are from the states so its always cheaper to get it there. If you have friends or relatives or knew anyone who is there/ going there might as well ask them to purchase the bag there. Its really way cheaper and you can save up to afew hundred ringgit. Designer bags in M'sia is just generally pricier. Or another alternative is by online seller where they include everything, shipping from the states and even till your doorstep. Of coz, there are risk to it and you need to look out for a genuine and reliable seller.

I own a burberry bag which I ask my friend who studied in UK to get it for me. And at that time GBP rates were pretty low. 5.1 to 5.2 MYR/GBP (early this year). I saved at least 400 ringgit at that time by purchasing straight from the UK without any shipping/ custom tax coz she handcarried it back for me smile.gif and of coz, Burberry is cheaper in the UK.

but unfortunately i dont have friends who r going over there.. i was thinking to order from coach official website but i dont think they will ship to msia, and definitely after adding those shipping and etc price will be much more expensive already. yeap, other choice is order from online seller,yea, and smore have to bear the risk. hmm dont have choice, have to check the price at coach retail in msia dry.gif

QUOTE (*kassie* @ Feb 26 2005, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i went Coach in klcc today....omg, their r nice but expensive, i saw many many things i like ler! their sales girls there r very very freindly! dunno izzt im already got bit boring to those gucci or prada...feel like trying something new . today when im in klcc....u know? like all of them r using gucci...saw gucci everywhere!!!!

Hi , I agree with you. I fall in love with coach and recently i bought one COACH bag at a very very cheap price.. Im so excited . I get to know this website from my friend. this girl follow her husband to US. she get to buy bags from coach outlet ..the price she offer is at least 30-50% less than retail.