Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Coach

Does anyone know if the prices are cheaper in the KLIA store vs retails shops? What about in Bangkok or its airport? Anyone aware of the price differences, if any? Edited by hmckl99

i just bought a crossbody bag at coach klcc,saw the tag lable inside'made in china'..so wondering if the bag 'made in china',will it b cheaper in china?but my cousin say it coach is cheaper in singapore tongue.gif ?anyone know compare to other countries,izit malaysia more expensive?

Though Coach has new Optic Art fabric, I still love Coach jacquard fabric..
If u hv noticed enough, you will know I'm trying to say...
Optic Art has the C like arial font where the classic jacquard has a C like the Times New Roman fonts.

I'm a fan of Coach, I have a jacquard black top handle pouch, one full leather white hobo, one brown jacquard white leather trim cosmetic pouch, one full leather brown sling bag, one full leather black "neverfull" tote (big) & a dark blue jacquard brown leather trim purse which is spoilt and now replaced by a glossy Chilly red Optic Art leather purse... Love them all!

And I have never pay full price for a COACH bag... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img] hautestore.blogspot.com

hi, need some info from you gals since in not currently in kl and not able to get to a coach store to check the prices.

generally, what's the price range for a coach 'pouch' style of bag? i know there's a few styles and material, but anyone know the price range for these type of bags?

thanks!

hi girls! i normally get my coach bags from several websites - they're gals working in the states and they send the bags to malaysia, and they sell them a lot cheaper! i buy from handbaghoncho.blogspot.com, and welovecoach.com, and coachbargains.blogspot.com. hope this helps!