Sign in to follow this  
NaughtybutNice

Another Triangle love story

so bad that... bad thing as in her or his weird habit, (but not betray) will become sweet and funny finally... agree?

HUH,

thinking of those bad stuff about someone whom I'm trying to forget, will NOT eventually become sweet and funny to me. eww!

don't know, maybe I do mind if they have smelly feet, or B.O. or bad breath, or nose full of boogies..

haha

that is really awful... if i have any of those.. ill clean it up before get close to my love one... i don't want her to be dirty anyway

Hang in there. Things will definitely get better.Sometimes you have a lot of questions and there are no answers as I know that he won't be able to answer you. Just try to move on. Put all the happy and unhappy times that you have together to the back of your heart. You will meet your soulmate someday. In meantime, why not just try to enjoy urself?

Hi NBN been reading your thread,

life is like a roller coaster ride and there is so much to experience and to learn.

i bet you have a nice smile...thus keep smiling and come what may :)

not everyone knows and realizes what they want and what stays forever hence the indecisiveness and comfort zone (familiarities).

thou i deem smart people do calculated risk and cumulative advantages over the years which sort of governs them to make their decisions somehow =.=

they have EQUATION lol

you are so very young...pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again

dreams do end...myself once go through that phase

by the way what did you find out? we are all ears :)

Hi NBN,

I did not finished reading all of your threads but I've encountered similar situation with u 12 years ago.

My story is long and can make a good best selling novel if I put in on paper. It is unbelieable encountered that almost take my life away. It will appear in national newspaper if I continue it.

I know I sounded "cruel" to ask you to leave him now as it will make u more depressed.

U r young, (<25yrs) if not mistaken. There are many things to feel, explore and experience. It is not worth to commit anything at such young age. May I know the age gap between u and him?

Sorry to say these, but frankly, he does not deserve you, a honest and good man will not make her girl suffers and two timed his gf. He is selfish and cannot decide between his 2 gf. He is greedy. He think that he is great that many girls fall for him. A good man should decide fast who and not making both gf suffers.

Let say, he chose u now, and then marry with u, have kids and then one fine day he tell you he is going to leave u for his ex gf in Paris, the girl that he truly love from the begining. What will happen to u then? even worst I believe as with innocent lovely kids that will eventually suffers. Your own kids will suffer of the parent.

Do you believe in fate? sometimes, fate seem so true!

There are many better young guys out there. Get involve with some activities, friends, colleagues to forget him. (not easy, I know)

I've been meaning to write again... but couldnt seem to put in words. Such a tough struggle.

Toremon, your third paragraph does make a perfect sense, of course, it has always been disturbing my mind and soul. In fact, i meant to write something in regards of it in my last reply, but just couldnt come up with words to write. No words could even describe how it is badly killing me everyday.

The fact that there would be some sort of so-called notorious risks that i may have to go through (maybe for the rest of my life) if i CHOSE to be with him, indeed, is making me feel miserable for now.

Yes, i am indeed young, but let my age be a secret. While there is certainly a gap between us, almost of 15 years, we don't see a problem in getting along. But what about for the future? I dont know really.. you're right...fate seems so true, it is one of the reasons that kept me around, that made me believe if u never try, u'd never know.

I certainly do want a marriage, kids, and an unconditional love from a man. I can imagine having and raising kids with him, but i am not able to even go close to imagine having her in his / our lives by then. I also definitely wouldnt want to go through some days catching him talking to her behind my back or even worst, still keeping in touch with her. I could see that happening many many years from now (if we were to marry of course).

Honestly, the more i read the replies being posted here - which mostly tend to make me think twice about my relationship with him, the more i'll get into a depressive state.

I'll come back later on to elaborate more.

BTW toremon, ive sent you a PM.

Thanks all for the great advises!

To those of you who used to or had been following my thread and given all the great advises since this thread started more than a year ago... This is to inform that it has come to an end for us.

Yep, we succumbed after 18 months. The complications destroyed the relationship, and a decision has been made by him where they are indeed going to get settled down in the near future.

Thanks again for all the replies. Edited by NaughtybutNice

QUOTE (NaughtybutNice @ May 14 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To those of you who used to or had been following my thread and given all the great advises since this thread started more than a year ago... This is to inform that it has come to an end for us.

Yep, we succumbed after 18 months. The complications destroyed the relationship, and a decision has been made by him where they are indeed going to get settled down in the near future.

Thanks again for all the replies.

NaughtybutNice:I'm sad to hear that its the end for u and him after what what u have been going through for the past 1 and the half year.Since the issue has alrady been resolved,i will look this topic,so there wont be any unrelated chit chat here later on.Should u feel like u need to add something here,u as u thread starter may of course request for this thread to be open again.
good luck with ur life,yea babe? wink.gif hug.gif