Sign in to follow this  
Ballerina

penangties??

isn't this question already asked? I believe that you even posted in that thread :P

I'm kinda from Penang... born in Penang... Penang kinda sucks... especially the drivers. :lol:

haaha u organinze then..

ya i agree.. some driver really sucks but not all ... not me.. hahahaha.. they dun hav patient. when its really jam. wats the use if they keep pressing the honk?? wont make the traffic move faster oso.. sigh. i see it outside my sch everyday after sch dismiss..

Wildberry is from Bukit Mertajam. I'm from Butterworth (but in KL most of the time. Studying there.)

Babes aren't really from KL. I go KL tak dapat cari pun!!!! ~ nah, most are actually from PJ, which is quite far from KL.

erm.. i think people from penang are called penangites, not penangties :)

my parents and grandparents are all from penang.. they speak hokkien :P

most of my relatives are in penang so we go to penang many times a year :)

i'm going to penang in early december! and during cny again! hehe

abt the drivers im not sure because my father drives there.. haha..

i luv penang~~!!! the super cool state.. and the people!! ^.^

driver sucks? >_> who u talking about eh?

true what... <_<

see.. even Ballerina agrees!! :rolleyes:

haaha u organinze then..

ya i agree.. some driver really sucks but not all ... not me.. hahahaha.. they dun hav patient. when its really jam. wats the use if they keep pressing the honk?? wont make the traffic move faster oso.. sigh. i see it outside my sch everyday after sch dismiss..

I noticed Penangites like to changes lines like nobody's business. It's as if they're racing to get somewhere like that or they can't make up their mind which lane they wanna drive on. ^_^

Hi..I'm from butterworth too :P

isn't this question already asked? I believe that you even posted in that thread :P

I'm kinda from Penang... born in Penang... Penang kinda sucks... especially the drivers. :lol:

hi moo moo :P

who are u referring to? :blink:

Wildberry is from Bukit Mertajam. I'm from Butterworth (but in KL most of the time. Studying there.)

Babes aren't really from KL. I go KL tak dapat cari pun!!!! ~ nah, most are actually from PJ, which is quite far from KL.

Hi WB :wub: long time no sapa u :lol1:

true what... <_<

see.. even Ballerina agrees!! :rolleyes:

I noticed Penangites like to changes lines like nobody's business. It's as if they're racing to get somewhere like that or they can't make up their mind which lane they wanna drive on. ^_^

eleh..u sakit hati oni u cannot do like they do :X

Hi..I'm from butterworth too :P

hi moo moo :P

who are u referring to? :blink:

Hi WB :wub: long time no sapa u :lol1:

eleh..u sakit hati oni u cannot do like they do :X

you must be one of the culprits lah tu...

never buy streamyx from you dah!!!

oi.. ur postcard with me still... -.-

me baik one... drive properly.

you must be one of the culprits lah tu...

never buy streamyx from you dah!!!

oi.. ur postcard with me still... -.-

me baik one... drive properly.

:( i where ask u buy streamyx from me..u dun tuduh tuduh me like dat.. =.=

i where got drive car like crazy..im a good girl mah :whistling:

btw...i need coffee + poscard..thanks :lol1:

I am sorta from Penang too. Not born in Penang but live in Penang for quite a while and my parents got a house in Butterworth and Penang. Most of the Penang jalan include Butterworth and Bkt Mertajam mostly know how to go. Lepak alot last time :lol:

I know alot changes in both Butterworth and Penang. I know the last time i went back was the grand opening of Queensbay mall (or something sound like that). Oh ya, the Tesco area too. Very cool place.

I'll appreciate alot if anyone can update me anything else change there? Any new mall, shop, cool place or new thing to do?

About the traffic... maybe the road is not wide enough and that's why alot of idiot drivers. Not forget the bikers.... alot. Very scary until you must leave a whole space for them.

After 28dec???? When does school start for you mann? Mine on 31dec.

wan gathering let me know la. In the daytime please ... I have training at afternoons/nights.

from Penang too.... but now in SUbang...

p/s: Penang not suitable for "Sunday Driver/ Lembap Driver".... :P

BE

sch starts on the 31st as well.. but will be skipping the 1st week of sch :P nyek nyek.. maybe cos i actually got 2/3 classes to attend on first week only :P cos japs class havent decided on the days yet.. huhu. . guess u wont be in pg around the 28th?!?!

Ballerina

which part of pg are u from?

penangite reporting in :lol:

but im currently working in kl. will be back in pg from 15th-17th this month :clapclap: miss tambun seafood!! n im suppose to b on a diet :doh: