Sign in to follow this  
veronwps

BB Cream

I am currently using Toc Toc BB Cream... got it from Sasa. Wanted to buy Dr G initially, but it was out of stock when I was there... my experience, not bad at all! I did look natural, and abit of shine at the right places. I did look abit grayish right after application, but after it sits in, it blended well with my skin. Just finish it off with a little loose powder. This BB Cream also said to have whitening effect (how true I dunno la). Comes in SPF30.

I tested FaceShop's BB cream, it smells so nice! Green tea smell. But it doesn't have whitening effect and no SPF, so still thinking if I wanted to try this after my BB Cream finishes.

I am currently using Toc Toc BB Cream... got it from Sasa. Wanted to buy Dr G initially, but it was out of stock when I was there... my experience, not bad at all! I did look natural, and abit of shine at the right places. I did look abit grayish right after application, but after it sits in, it blended well with my skin. Just finish it off with a little loose powder. This BB Cream also said to have whitening effect (how true I dunno la). Comes in SPF30.

I tested FaceShop's BB cream, it smells so nice! Green tea smell. But it doesn't have whitening effect and no SPF, so still thinking if I wanted to try this after my BB Cream finishes.

Hi, I saw that too....but has never heard of it before, so didn't dare try it.

I think now I can recommend to my friends dy, as they are lazy to purchase any other better brands through the net.

:D

Hi, I saw that too....but has never heard of it before, so didn't dare try it.

I think now I can recommend to my friends dy, as they are lazy to purchase any other better brands through the net.

:D

I actually got to know about Toc Toc through Cleo magazine... it was featuring 2 products - Toc Toc & Noblessee Oblige... btw, N.O. is available in Ianti.

Hi people.

My friend just got me a skin79 Diamond Prestige.

I just used it today.

It looks fake on me!

Duno why...like some kind of white mask look.

I guess...maybe i should have bought Dr. Jart instead.

I will try out other brands when I have the money to start collecting BB creams! haha...

after using BB cream for about 2 weeks and i noticed that i have breakouts. small and tiny pimples are breaking out now. i wonder issit becos of the BB cream itself because i did not change any of my daily routine like facial care, i apple BB cream but skip the moisturiser and i apply my sun block too. wash face as usual and nothing much changes. i even drink more water as i felt a bit under the weather lately. any idea why?

carol,did u throughly remove ur bb cream n sun block mar?

if not throughly remove that can cause u breakouts eh

i recommend u use make up remover to remove ur bb cream n sunblock n wash off with lukewarm water before u wash ur face with ur regular cleanser

u shudnt skip ur moisturizer routine,cos i blieve u having breakouts s a result of ur skin dehydrated,that add stress to the skin

to help your acne heal fast u can try pure tea tree oil from body shop.u can buy d oil type(95% tea tree oil concentrated content-rm 25) or the get type(they call it blemish stick-it comes with applicator-rm 29.90)but i recommend u buy both.use the gel type for day and oil type for night use.i myself buy and use both.dun worry,when i say 'oil' that doesnt means its oily and leaves ur skin looking like u can fry banana.d oil is quickly absorb in2 ur skin

n next time before u do facial or apply any mask,make sure u scrub 1st to remove any dead skin cells on ur skin surface so u can get the full benefits of the mask u using

and also is d BB cream u gt oily type or matte type?

if u want whitening u perhaps can try using sunblock during day time..i myself using the face shop milky lotion SPF 39pa++

then i use tomato whitening line from skin food as mybasic skincare(toner,serum,emulsion.night cream

and also their rice mask wash off to brighten my skin..for me,its result visible after juz 1 usage

and pomegrannte sleeping mask to whiten skins and some of my acne scar after i scrub with pineapple deep peeling gel to reveal my new skin and get rid of my dead skin cells

yup,i adore my face shop quick and clean BB cream :wub:

hi...can everyone recommend me BB cream..

Currently using HOT pink skin79...It is good but the shade is too fair and shiny for me..

So, anyone please recommend me shade that suit for me..

My skin tone is like Fair Malay..Not fair but can say yellowish...

I wish to look like healthy and glow skin tone but not a fair type...

besides that, is skin79 crystal pact is good? Any review? Hope to get it together with my new BB cream..:)THanks

Hi :) have anyone tried any BB cream? pls give comment as I'm quite interested but not sure which suits out climate

I've tried Missha BB cream-silver can cover my ugly pores :thumbup1: ;p but no SPF; Missha BBcream-gold with spf but coverage so so only n my face becomes oily

I went to Etude House at 1 Utama last week and they have the Magic BB Cream. It's base+foundation+concealer+sunblock with spf30+waterproof all in one. I bought it and it cost RM69.90 for a quiet large tub (same size with MAC loose powder container) I tried it, and so far i like it...i used it as a base (just thin layer) before i apply my foundation. The result is really amazing! I have very oily skin in t-zone and dry in my cheek and chin area. The salesgirl told me to put moisturiser first before applying a thin layer of this bb cream because it can be very dry if u apply it on bare skin. I'm afraid to give it a try at first because the texture of this cream is similar to cream foundation. Actually my skin still get oliy, but my makeup is still there.Everytime my skin get oliy, all i do is blot my skin with tissue paper and it all done!...The salesgirl told me to put just a thin layer, if not it will make ur face look cakey. When u buy this cream, it came with cute foundation brush so that u don't have to dip ur nasty finger inside that container. How cute is that?

Hi :) have anyone tried any BB cream? pls give comment as I'm quite interested but not sure which suits out climate

I've tried Missha BB cream-silver can cover my ugly pores :thumbup1: ;p but no SPF; Missha BBcream-gold with spf but coverage so so only n my face becomes oily

I am using Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. I bought the big tube (50ml) when I visited Japan. They are crazy about this bb cream. I love it! :thumbup1: It is easy to apply which save my time during the morning rush. All this while, I have problem in applying foundation, always caked-up causing the lines more obvious. This missha bb cream gave me the cover and blend in well after i apply a thin layer. It gave me the natural look, you know, as if no make-up yet look great. :clapclap: However, if I applied too much, my face will become a bit oily. I have tried skin food's bb cream too but I still prefer Missha's.

Hi, I need some suggestions here. My bestfriend ask me to help her mum buy a bb cream. Now, that's a hard task, cause I do not know which is good, and which is not.

Her mum is of darker skin tone. Not those super dark lah...but she goes under the sun often, so you can imagine, how tanned she is lo.

So, any ideas good bb cream for her mum?

I have personally tried skin79 Diamond prestige....it's way too fair. Too fair for me as well....and oil contorl, bad. texture lousy. I don't like it honestly.

As for Dr.Jart Silver, it's nice, but it's fair.

So, please...give me a good suggestion. Thank you.

Hi, I need some suggestions here. My bestfriend ask me to help her mum buy a bb cream. Now, that's a hard task, cause I do not know which is good, and which is not.

Her mum is of darker skin tone. Not those super dark lah...but she goes under the sun often, so you can imagine, how tanned she is lo.

So, any ideas good bb cream for her mum?

I have personally tried skin79 Diamond prestige....it's way too fair. Too fair for me as well....and oil contorl, bad. texture lousy. I don't like it honestly.

As for Dr.Jart Silver, it's nice, but it's fair.

So, please...give me a good suggestion. Thank you.

Hey there Enry! I did say you try Missha's Shiny BB Cream if she likes a little glittery effect on her face, it has tiny giltter particles to brighten the face up and it has SPF27 if i am not mistaken. You can also try Missha Perfect Cover BB cream which comes in two shades. =D Hope i helped.

I think out of the babes here, I am using the cheapest bb cream. ^^;; No money.. :( Sad...

Though I should say SHILLS isn't a bad brand... Haha. Palgantong is kinda good too. But I seriously wonder anyone knows about their BB creams.

Hey there Enry! I did say you try Missha's Shiny BB Cream if she likes a little glittery effect on her face, it has tiny giltter particles to brighten the face up and it has SPF27 if i am not mistaken. You can also try Missha Perfect Cover BB cream which comes in two shades. =D Hope i helped.

Hi there, I have heard lots and lots of raves about this Missha M Perfect cover too.

I know it comes in two shades. may I know how much is it?

Thank you.

hey guys, i went korea like just recently.. and bought a bb cream under the brand enprani. that brand is super good! like i tried dr jart, skin 79 and this enprani, and you can really feel the hydrating effect! it's easier to blend compared to other brands too.. i think this range is not bad, and the compact powder also got super duper concealing power! i don't know if its available here in m'sia or not...

Hi everyone! I'm new to the boards. I've been reading this forum for a while but never had an incentive to post until now. My aunt went to S. Korea recently and at my request, I asked her to purchase some BB creams for me to try out. She purchased the BRTC Perfect Recover Balm and the Skin Food Gingko Green BB Cream in shade #2. I love these things but unfortunately they make me look so washed out with my NC 40 olive skinned color, I should have known better! Anyways, I would like to sell them here at a discounted price if I can (I hope I'm not breaking any rules). Both have about 98% product left. I used a tiny amount of each to test out. So If you purchase it, it will be like purchasing a new product but without the higher cost!

I'm selling the BRTC perfect recover balm for $20.00 USD SHIPPED (Free shipping/handling)

also the Skin Food Gingko Green BB Cream for $10.00 USD SHIPPED (Free shipping/handling) Including a free skinfood body wash sample and a free sample of Aloe version with SPF BB Cream.

I will Ship to anywhere :)

My email is wzr87x@hotmail.com

Paypal email is the same. Email me please if you are interested... thanks!

And lastly I want to say that these are GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS, I would absolutely never sell fake products!