Sign in to follow this  
Jocelyn86

Hi, Any Penang Girls/guys

Hey. You looking for Penang people only a? I am jungle people, with jungle people girlfriends and living in the jungle. Can? :D

hmm... this thread is totally pointless ain't it?

I thought got new food recommendations or something I can go check out when I go back the end of this year.

penang girl here..hahaha... :thumbup1:

Btw, any of you went to Sunway Carnival for the Mooncake Festival event? The guest inc make-up pro Kevin teacher and Xiao Wei teacher from Ladies First.

mannchyun,my name is Joy Chuah...yea...real name k..since baby...hahaha...im 18 this year..currently studying at Bukit Mertajam High School..lower six...ermm...im a gal lor...long hair lor...wud love to make frens with you guys.....enuf arrr....if not enuf can ask me questions..more than willing to answer :lol:

how about you..?

haha tat place is too far for me to even go :P go queensbay also i complain already :lol:

That's too bad for you. hee..For me penang island is far for me too..:D

mannchyun,my name is Joy Chuah...yea...real name k..since baby...hahaha...im 18 this year..currently studying at Bukit Mertajam High School..lower six...ermm...im a gal lor...long hair lor...wud love to make frens with you guys.....enuf arrr....if not enuf can ask me questions..more than willing to answer :lol:

Hey same here. I'm from High School too..

i am also from penang.quite miss penang now........

do not know why i feel that if watching fireworks at gurney drive is very romantic...

although i am in kl now

Btw, any of you went to Sunway Carnival for the Mooncake Festival event? The guest inc make-up pro Kevin teacher and Xiao Wei teacher from Ladies First.

sunway carnival is in penang?! hmm ok...

hi,

let's chat about where u all do ur facial treatment? hehe

and any new places to hang out at night or new restaurant for dinner oso can.hehe

can can...count me in...

but i dunno how to speak hokkien.. :P:lol1: