Sign in to follow this  
mehmei

Factory Outlet sales?

Hai, I saw tis in another forum. Limited info given. So, I like to know if anyone know about tis and when is it over coz I love Gap alot.

Info stated in forum is:

PRODUCT: branded over-run EXPORT product from Gap, Old Navy, Aeropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, Cartes for kids & more

RM20.00 per kilo

Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam, Selangor (in front of Affin Bank)

I have leave a comment to ask when it is over but if anyone knows about this, please inform.

Thank you so much. :)

Guys,

No information given from the site. Only 1 person reply that she went in front of Affin Bank in PKNS was two rows of stalls selling food. <_<

If any1 stay near Shah Alam and pass by PKNS, please have a look and inform me.

Thx alot.

*ps: I saw this info from PASIM.

I went to a similar sale before. I dun remember seeing GAP, but there are Aeropastale and all. Most of the clothes are torn and has holes on them or something. That's why they are sold by kilos. Most of them are unfixable. So don't bother going.

Really cheap though. I took a VERY long time and managed to find one top which is quite pretty. Only the ends were unsewn so I bought it. Went back and sewed it myself instead. RM2.50 only. Lol.