Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Microdermabrasion

hi, i am chua here. i am a newbie here. Just want to know that after doing microdermabrasion for 10 times treatment, izzit got any effect on the face such as face become dark and dull if we didnt do any home care or using sunblock?? will it be natural??

nah, the proccess removes dead skin cells on ur skin and promote growth of collagen and turnover rate of ur skin is increased, if you apply sunblock everyday i guess it's not a problem. even IF u dun put on ur sunblock, nth bad will happen...steady there :)

how much is ur diamond peel trmt? i signed up a course at sri petaling 1200 for 10 sessions last time.. expensive ar?

i hv done it twice, it almost immediately brightens ur skin, but the effect last abt 2 weeks only...

i've been thinking about microdermabrasion for some time now as i have a patch of birthmark on my chest. i want to lighten the patch, but since the effect only lasts up to 2 weeks, does it mean its a treatment for life thing? or will the effect be permanent after a few sessions?

Ponds recently launched its microdermabrasion kit and according to reviews, its by far the best and cheapest. Anyone has any idea if it's available in M'sia? :unsure:

IPB Image

i get to kno a product that does this microdermabrasion without even leave ur home... it's nuskin's polishing peel... i loved it... i test it on one hand and u really get to see the results in just a few minutes... fine lines from my hand is less visible and i looked more youthful... not to mention softer... :)

Hi! I would like to share with you my experience on this matter.. I'm still doing microdermabrasion but not on my face, i'm doing it for my armpits..

Yes, it hurts a little but I think it improves the tone of my skin..

I purchased 6 treatments cost RM624. 1 treatment cost RM130 but the lady at Bella, Avenue K was very nice and gave me discounts plus she lets me pay 3 times instead of one lum sum..

hope this helps

you may see instant effect from skin "peeling" from beauty salon or clinic, but skin will be thinner in layer hence become sensitive... you may need to take extra care especially under the sun. :unsure:

i'm currently using Mary Kay microdermabrasion set, it contains fine micro beads that can refine skin :P love its fine texture, and doesn't leave my skin dry after using it :thumbup1: i use it twice a week now

microdermabrasion.jpg

ive always wanted to do microdermabrasion and i did lotsa research on it...eheh finally i gathered up all my courage and did it !

i got to know this clinic from the usj forum ( clinic christina chea is in usj ) and i went for it..........i have active acne and acne scars from long long long time ago..ever since i started this treatment, my skin is not oily anymore, i seldom get acne and most importantly is that my scars are faded out if not practically gone! i stop spending $$$ on creams and those microdermabrasion home kits coz in my opinion it doesnt work at all !...

I have nothing else to say, my skin is the best evidence now lol...im very very very very satisfied with the results...

this clinic is definitely worth paying attention to...:) good luck girls !

anyone done microderm treatment in penang with good results? i need recommendations i have pimple scars which are uneven and slight pigmentation..basically my skin is rough..

hi gurls,

i wanna do microdermabrasion too. i have acne scars on my cheek. but i still have active acne too. so can i do it? i heard that peeling only can be done once the face is clear. and what is the difference between chemical peeling and microdermabrasion? is the result about the same? thanks.

I did intensive research on this 'Microdermabrasion' subject and got some feedback from users and Dermatologist. Their experience was d best reference to me coz i need to fix my imperfect skin after al these years of pimples scar. Even though it wasn't serious but i do prefer a great skin too :blush:

2day i went survey on this Microderbrasion service coz i had decided to giv it a shot. In Cheras there was a shopping mall. I went up straight the top floor and found a few skin care centers but most of their name were too foreign to my ears. Then, I saw this Leonard D. ,it was decent to my sight so i went in and inquire but they had no such service available at their premise. Quite disappointed and move on. Next, i found a skin care center called "Herbaline" not Herbalife :lol: ,it was one of the biggest lot i found at this floor among all the skin care centers here. I ask the reception and Bingo they had Microdermabrasion service :clapclap:

The place was nice decent with soft soothing lemon fragrance from their air purifier. Now i start to take notice on the staffs coz this would give a rating about this center. Luckily all have a well supple skin on their face with a healthy glow of radiance. The Supervisor came to attend me with a nice smile and gladly inquire how to help me with my needs. Geeezzz... i had a lot of technical things to ask her. Now here come a gd service with hot towel and nice hot herbal tea served. While i inquiring, i saw d door open beside me which leads to facial rooms, geezzz...it looks comfort with dim light setting. Ok...back to issue. The dermatologist ensure me that they use Diamond not Crystal one oh~ She said i would like it when i notice the difference. I asked her about the risk factors. She assure me that many customers had it liao and so far no any serious feedback, jus some redness due to skin type but it sudside after 24hrs.

The session is RM138 per session. Wat an unexpected price here!~ I had estimated RM280~RM380!!!

Duration: 120minutes

Session: consist of 3 parts

Name of Service: Diamond/Micro Peel.

*Will cream u off with nice lotion of sunscreen protection at d end of session.

However, i had not try it :lol: but got made an appointment to try out d 1st session with them on this coming Thursday, 24th April. Sounds promising. Can't wait to try it.

Hope this info help.

Cheers :cheers:

Edited by White Ace

I did intensive research on this 'Microdermabrasion' subject and got some feedback from users and Dermatologist. Their experience was d best reference to me coz i need to fix my imperfect skin after al these years of pimples scar. Even though it wasn't serious but i do prefer a great skin too :blush:

2day i went survey on this Microderbrasion service coz i had decided to giv it a shot. In Cheras there was a shopping mall. I went up straight the top floor and found a few skin care centers but most of their name were too foreign to my ears. Then, I saw this Leonard D. ,it was decent to my sight so i went in and inquire but they had no such service available at their premise. Quite disappointed and move on. Next, i found a skin care center called "Herbaline" not Herbalife :lol: ,it was one of the biggest lot i found at this floor among all the skin care centers here. I ask the reception and Bingo they had Microdermabrasion service :clapclap:

The place was nice decent with soft soothing lemon fragrance from their air purifier. Now i start to take notice on the staffs coz this would give a rating about this center. Luckily all have a well supple skin on their face with a healthy glow of radiance. The Supervisor came to attend me with a nice smile and gladly inquire how to help me with my needs. Geeezzz... i had a lot of technical things to ask her. Now here come a gd service with hot towel and nice hot herbal tea served. While i inquiring, i saw d door open beside me which leads to facial rooms, geezzz...it looks comfort with dim light setting. Ok...back to issue. The dermatologist ensure me that they use Diamond not Crystal one oh~ She said i would like it when i notice the difference. I asked her about the risk factors. She assure me that many customers had it liao and so far no any serious feedback, jus some redness due to skin type but it sudside after 24hrs.

The session is RM138 per session. Wat an unexpected price here!~ I had estimated RM280~RM380!!!

Diamond Microdermabrasion.

However, i had not try it :lol: but got made an appointment to try out d 1st session with them on this coming Thursday, 24th April. Sounds promising. Can't wait to try it.

Hope this info help.

Are you sure Leonard D has dermatologist? Are they not beauty saloon?

Dermatologist? Leonard D.? :rolleyes: There i only inquire d availability of the said service, i have no idea whether there is any dermatologist around. SOme skin care center will have dermatologist... for example - CN Health & Beauty but their Microdermabrasion cost RM340 per session.

The one i would be trying out is Herbaline. :P

Wow~ A long nice session of Diamond Peel/Micro Peel (Microdermabrasion). :wub:

As i see and agreed with it. The service was 10/10 (my comment). When i arrived, the lady served with nice fragrance hot tea. :rolleyes: After a brief intro, she led me into the main room which consist of many sub rooms. After entering foyer, customers wil lead to small beauty storage room where you take off your shoe there and a warm small tub had been prepared for your feet wash. Then, you wil wear a pair of slipper. Later, the lady show me a smoking pot of fragrance. She ask me to inhale it, so it may soothe and relax me. Next, I proceed to the room for clothes changing and there the facial procedure took place. :D

It had many steps, while every procedure took place, she would explain it to me. Can't really recall back but i hope it helps here :P

1 - facial massage

2 - ultra sonic cleaning

3 - some lotion massage

4 - clearing blackheads and pimples

5 - Microdermabrasion ( u can feel the polish & vacuum ) - is my face a floor ...LoL...

6 - massage & lotion

7 - Blu ray kind of small bulbs tool(something LDP) cold massage & lotion

8 - more lotion & massage ....even massage shoulder and arms.

9 - goes on....

Actually the above procedure was too many steps, i think much or less was like that la~ The whole process took about 2hrs 20mins (inclusive the time i go pee pee few times) :rolleyes:

At the end of session, she was again asked me to inhale the smoky pot of fragrance and served me a nice ginger tea/soup??? Taste like Tong Yuan ( chinese winter festive's dessert). She show me the deposits left in vacuum (Microdermabrasio) and educate me about the products and usage. Very informative and nice. *Her name is Ginie*

Only RM138 net.

She recommended me 6 products - RM 317.

Total = RM455 net.

Since am in sales & service line. I found the deal was reasonable n great. Good service and business mind. :clapclap::clap::clapclap:

Edited by White Ace

Diamond Microdermabrasion.

Hope this info help.

wa, service is nice, but how is the result? i have asked hernaline in sg wang, they said they don't have microdermabrasion. kinda sad..

The term they used was different - I think it is called Diamond/Micro Peel. Not every branches have it, i think it is wise to call them up b4 visiting.

The result is satisfying but don't expect everything(scar/imperfection) will be gone in just one session, it only makes skin smoother and more radiance at the 1st session. It is my more realistic expectation.

It takes time, i understand my skin needs at least 7 more times. Beside the sessions i also understand that it needs a hardwork on using products to produce a great smooth skin. The products was great, i can feel it coz am wearing it now. For man(me) it was quite troublesome to use 5 different products(nite) n 6(morning). However, the feeling it gave me really worth d efforts. Guess i would get use to it. ^_^ Among the 6 products - Pimple Cream was d best, kinda like foundation powder (liquid form).

Edited by White Ace