Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Who have tried Melilea Organic products?

I just wonder if anyone has tried this Melilea Organic product.I was recommended by a friend's friend, whom a supllier for this product to give a try for weight maintainance and good skin.Her skin was kinda flawless and glowing,she just recovered from confinement! I didnt think much and have bought it for Rm 220 for a big fat bottle of organic powder and 1 big packet of soya powder. But then after reading some reviews on the net, im just keeping it unopen.Im so scared abt the side effects mainly the drawout of the toxins or sumthing on the face.Some said they have got small2 bumps like allergic reaction and cleared after a while, some stayed!

share your experience galz!

Edited by bronze_chiqz

i tried tat too ..but to tell u the truth, i hate the taste!!!..my bf told me to mix it with water and the taste is very eerrie... i mixed with juice too but tat typical taste is still thr but not as bad as mixing with water... but after drinking it, u feel very full and u feel like like eating too

i heard tat u hv to follow a particular regime to loss or maintain ur weight ... i used tat for my constipation... very easy to poo poo after drinking it ...

currently i stopped it cos i dun like it!!!!

hey..

i heard of this product n tried it b4... it's my dad who forced to try the product since i've enzema n skin prob...

well, it works for certain ppl. but u must take it for long term.

so far i dun tink thr shud be side effect as their products r organic based.. it helps if u suffered from constipation on poor bowel..

i cant say abt the results as i stopped takin it after few consumption since i cant endure the "green thingie"..

but the soya bean is gud... u can hv it as ur breakfast though..

good luck to u!~

just wana tell u dat this product has been in da market for quite some time n results proven if u consume it for a long term...

I've tried it and so does my family and their friends. The side-effects for everyone varies though.

I used to have a chronic disease and eats lots of hospital medication when I'm little, so naturally there's lots of toxin in my body. I've been drinking those for a year now and alll the illness I used to had surface one by one, but the good thing is that's the last time you'll be feeling it. cuz once the side-effect is gone, so does your illness. Some people who didnt have many complications in their body that were not severe would be cured in no time. So I'll say just endure the side-effect for a while, cuz good medicine supposed to do that. In order to cure you, they need to fight it. Not guard it. Oh and some people when drink this would feel full and didnt felt the need of eating, but some people felt like eating. It varies from person to other person. If you wish to lost weight, drink organic 5-6 times a day, and dont eat anything but organic. I dont dare to do that, cuz it'll be so muak to drink this the whole time. People who drinks organic a lot in a day cure faster. But I only drink it twice a day, since organic is pretty expensive for me. Some people would felt the difference early, while others late, depends on your body and illness. The main reason this product works is because it cleanse the colon, where all the dirty stuff hides. Once that's normal, you'll become more energized and glowy. The soya is good for your skin.

I tried! I think it's a pretty good product to flush out toxins. You will do the number 2 and your stool is actually floating (which means healthy). I mixed Mililea with Peel Fresh Orange Juice in a big glass and gulp it down - because small glass is just so yucky. Please drink it right away after you mix them - because if you leave it for a few minutes, it will become really really thick and I don't think you will want to drink it.

i also tried it before. It didnt work for me and cause my tummy to be so bloated. but i got new remedy now. fiber in tablet form. taste better and more effecient for me

i also tried it in mid-june. for purpose of detox as i have acne problem.. there's breakout but once it is "burst" the acne dried up faster... i also have constipation problem.. and it helped to smooth the process. Now of cos there's still pimples on my face.. but they are not so "swollen" as before.. best of all.. my weight dropped 3kg. it's a bonus for me. Since 23 June til now, i only take melilea once a week or whenever i feel i can't poo poo.. and my weight is still maintaining.

I've tried b4 and I think it's good but I don't like the taste so I stopped.

I tried once before as my friend was taking it. Just take like vege green. I can't take it becoz the taste. My friend take already about 2 month and she manage to loose about 4kg. She is happy about it. But she end up stop also as becoz the taste.

This product was quite popluar a few years back. After that, it kinda quiet down and it has now pick up the momentum again. Anyway, the side effect is actually the symptom of toxins being removed from your body. Nothing to worry about that. After all the toxins in your body is removed, you will back to normal, even better. Taste is just something to get used to.

I have tried it long time ago...I stopped just because I felt that when I was not taking it...I got no Nature Call!! Which I think our body will just rely on it too much to output things from stomach...UNLESS you plan to take it for the rest of your life....!!!

I've tried this. I don't like it at all. Firstly, the taste is horrible. Bleahhhhh! Secondly, I had a lot of acne breakouts after taking it. Not sure whether it's because the toxic was trying to make its way out thru my skin!

Tried it before! The taste was just AWFUL enough for me to puke after taking it :puke:

But i thought it was kinda good. and i think ive lost some weight after taking it. anyway, ive stopped taking it since i couldnt stand the horrible taste. Since then, ive just been keeping the big bottle at home, until one day i took it out again and mixed it to drink. Hwoever, i found that it has expired ?or something.

Im planning to get another bottle. Whats the price for now ? anyone knows?

Tried it before! The taste was just AWFUL enough for me to puke after taking it :puke:

But i thought it was kinda good. and i think ive lost some weight after taking it. anyway, ive stopped taking it since i couldnt stand the horrible taste. Since then, ive just been keeping the big bottle at home, until one day i took it out again and mixed it to drink. Hwoever, i found that it has expired ?or something.

Im planning to get another bottle. Whats the price for now ? anyone knows?

what a pity that you puked and puked. I am long time user of this product and still consuming it till now.:)

i often mix it with Organic Henry Apple Orchard and Organic Soy to make the drink taste nicer

the price now is

RM 165 for member, RM 198 for non-member

:D

i followed their method and my clogged stool was 1.2 feet long, approx 36 cm. No kidding

skin was definitely more radiant and glowing and fairer!!

Well, im a happy consumer

i used to drink it~! besides for the improvement of bowel movement ~! i didnt experience any weight lost :P lol~!

the taste ar? it wasn't much problem for me but i tried mixed some sunkist orange juice with ice cube~! it taste GOOD!

I tried it few years back... it taste very bad!! that's why I've stopped it after taken 1 bottle...

To me, I don't think it brought any side effects..

Yeap, the taste is one of the major setback. Hehe. I used to drink it daily last year, but has stopped since. I can stand the taste, I usually just mix it with water and you definitely have to consume it right after you've mixed them or they'll become a thick concotion. That time really feel like puking, lol :doh:

My mom's a member and she still purchase them regularly, the Melilea Organic powder and also their Soya Bean powder. Its good to control her high blood pressure and really good for digestion, you will have no trouble going to the toilet everyday. And they claim if you consume the Organic powder on long term basis you'll have glowing skin. Might be true, but its kinda exxy. A bottle can only last up to a month plus for one person (taken daily) :)

Hi all,

The price didn't change from 2002 till now:

Member price is RM165(WM) / RM169(EM)
I don't sell Non-member price because joining member is just RM20(WM) / RM22(EM), cheaper than you buy non-member price, and you also can have bonus/incentive when you accumulate points.

If you don't like the taste you can mix with apple juice. Our organic is all wheat/vege/fruits, suitable for all kind of human beings, i also gave it to my pets.
My contact is 017-6012808. Find out more for more information.
[url="http://tananiki.tripod.com"]http://tananiki.tripod.com[/url]

Thanks & Regards,
Aniki