Sign in to follow this  
shopperssourcesolution

Guys wearing pink

Oo i love to see guys in light pink shirt..but the guy skin tone have to be not too dark la i guess. I love to see my bf in pink..but he isnt gona wear.

Edited by dorlisa

i think it depends on the person himself. some people can carry them off, some people just can't. it also depends on the shade of pink they're wearing. for me, shocking pink is a big no-no hahah

lol..for some pretty boys.they look good in pink.however,for purple colour tight t shirt and jeans,this is a no no already.i love pink colour as well..but i m definitely not a gay..

I love guys in pink, I think they look nice in it especially baby pink :)

Dont see any problem in that. Hehe.

My dad has this one pink stripped shirt from G2000. He looks smart (very!) in it :D

pink is the new black, but if some ah beng wear pink, then its very "gay"

but if soemone with decent look wears it, it is very "smart"

just my opinion...

haha i agree! honestly that just shows how biased we are when it comes to perception of different individuals. pink is only another colour in the palette. i would say how you match your entire outfit and the shade that you choose would make the difference in the end

There are no reason or statement that say guys who wear pink might look weird. though pink is a barbie colour but if barbie was in blue colour does that mean they cant wear blue. they are colours and if they suit you than you should wear them Edited by Beautex