Sign in to follow this  
AdamG

How would you pamper your girlfriend?

A guy with a hot car will be sucessful no matter how he looks...

A blanket statement that I've seen disproved many a time. :lol:

I'll agree that a hot car raises a guys stock somewhat, but that doesn't help if there wasn't much there to begin with right? And I'm not just talking about looks, some guys are either socially inept or just plain asses...neither of which is attractive. :doh:

Anyway its cool that you're into luxo-sports cars! You're one of the rare people I've come across that doesn't like Lambo/Ferrari styling though. But hey, looks are subjective afterall... :)

Joukowski: Nice pics mate! I see WA plates, I'm guessing that you're from Perth?

Agree also that you need more than a nice car to be successful, girls these days are smarter than that - ok the type of girls you can bring home to introduce to mom anyway.

lol - hai yah samurai of courselar i'm in perth, how many cities are there in WA that have streets you can drive a lotus on?

lol no idea! I haven't been to WA/Perth since I was 4 or 5, and I don't recall much from back then either! :lol:

Enjoy your ride buddy. :)

If i have the money.. i would definitely buy a Mazda RX-7 for my gf/wife... super sexy and darn nice car... and this car is her dream car...

i will get my wife the slowest car in malaysia...a Perodua Kancil 660 coz she drive like a racer...so fast till i so sked when she is driving...n moreover her car the scratches more than my shirt in my cupboard....haha...u all understnad what i mean right?hehe...

i have a fren that can drive a stock 660 kancil up to 140kmh eh!! so think again man...
actually my gf driving kancil 660 also..wit abit mod...she can drive up to 145km/h on kesas highway...im like speechless ady when i c her meter touching 145km/h....