Sign in to follow this  
ryovan

Bain de Terre Reviews

Hello my babes,

Has anyone of use this brand before? Mind sharing your experience? The price is kinda cheap and so might give it a try but before i do this i think i better ask you all first. :) Thank you.

Tried:

Moisturising Jasmine Shampoo - Too moisturising for me coz i have oily scalp but really good with keeping the frizz at bay. Loved the smell. I use it once in a week.

Cucumber Moisturising Conditioner - The best conditioner i've ever used in my whole life. Smells great and conditions really well! It's even better than Sunsilk's Orange cap (for damange hair) conditioner!

Would love to try their other less moisturising shampoo but yet have the time to go to Shins. :D

i love them

if i am not wrong, they are under shiseido

the cucumber conditioner is nice.. love the smell.. very refreshing like cucumber :P

arent bain de terre from the natural source?

Edited by cyndi1218

Price range around rm30plus above i think. Anyway, does anyone know where i can find bain de terre outlet in KL?

Edited by ryovan

Green Meadow Balancing Shampoo - Switched to this one a month back. I love the smell of this shampoo and i got it at RM49++ @ this hair care shop @ Sg Wang Plaza. They're having a sale of 30% off. I bought the 1litre bottle though. Love love this shampoo. This shop i went to is just opposite the escalator.

:D HTH!