Sign in to follow this  
huiying

Ever go out pantyless?

I go out pantyless quite often. While I sometimes do it in skintight jeans, my personal favourite is probably very tight mini shorts, especially the denim type. It's so nice when it rides up, both front and back.

One time I wore a tight straight skirt about two-thirds thigh long pantyless. That was very very syiok.

[color=#ff00ff]haha.no way lor for me..[/color]
[color=#ff00ff]to me, no underwear = no class.Dont tell me someone is so financially troubled until [i][b][u]could not [/u][/b][/i]afford a pair of underwear?[/color]
[color=#ff00ff]But i Suppose if you are in Hollywood then, I guess its the 'in' thing there, made famous by stars such as Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.[/color]

[color=#ff00ff]Flasing yor ******* is equalavent to prehistoric ages.Having said that I dont think prehistoric mankind did wear some undies.Even in the bible itself, it is written that God made tunic out of animal skin as covering for both Adam and Elves.No mention of underwear there if I'm not mistaken[/color] Edited by d3vil doll

[quote name='girlieki' timestamp='1334505059' post='607391']
wilder than expected.. he keep hovering around me.. and we have one of the best ever.. cant go in the details here.. you should try it on your other half...
[/quote]

I have to agree, this is a fantastic way to tease your man.

You just have to be very careful and not flash other people instead! Edited by penguinpatty