Style Diary [March 2007]

Eh, no one wants to start ah? Then I "m'ng hak hei" start first loh ^_^:P

Ok, this is what I wore on the 1st day of CNY

CNY07-01_resize.jpgcny07-011_resize.jpg

2nd day of CNY

CNY07-02_resize.jpgCNY07-02closeup_resize.jpg

Over last weekend

cny07-black_resize.jpgCNY07-black-side_resize.jpgcny07-black2_resize.jpg

chooz u look cute in ur 1st outfit,2nd outfit make u look sizzling and so fair ..i like the 3rd outfit the most

:thumbup1: all nice~

chooz i really in love with your 2nd and 3rd outfit, it's so gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

normally where do you shop at singapure?

Can you recomand to us some place affortable to shop? Thank you.

Chooz, 2nd outfit is cute, I like your necklace! 3rd outfit would look really nice worn to work! I'd change the shoes to black though ;) Cute T-straps nontheless

Chooz, you have a very good taste in style and fashion. Most of your outfits are very nice. So far i :wub: all your outfits.

Chooz, 2nd outfit is cute, I like your necklace! 3rd outfit would look really nice worn to work! I'd change the shoes to black though ;) Cute T-straps nontheless

My suggestion for #3, the shoes will prefer white. If black cannot see the straps.

Edited by smileyc240

chooz..i like all ur style...especially is the 2nd outfit....is so sweet.... :wub:

chooz : i like ur 2nd outfit really nice.. and the love necklace in the 1st outfit, they match ur clothes :P so cute hehe

My suggestion for #3, the shoes will prefer white. If black cannot see the straps.

White shoes would work too, but it depends on the overall look you wanna achieve :) If you wear black shoes in general with black stockings it would give the appearance of longer, slimmer legs. If you wear the T-straps in white you can show off the details of the shoes but then it would "cut off" the symetry of her legs, making it look shorter. Just my two cents ;) Both would look good anyway.

Edited by haute_couture

chooz ... Love your style .... especially the 3rd 1~!!! i would match it with black heels or white 1 ...

matching with black heels looks more elegant.... matching with white 1 will be cuter~!! hehe .. juz my personal opinion ... mean no harm ~!!! :P

hunnybunny, cynnz, ahyan, mannchyun, hellokitty82, juenlil, xiaopei : Thank you all so much for the compliments, you made my day! :wub:

suYUki : Thanks angel :) For shopping, I normally swear by 2 places, Far East Plaza at Orchard and Bugis Village ;)

smileyc240, haute_couture, cutiepie : Girls girls, haha, all your suggestions are great! :D Love to get feedback from you girls here :) And I have agree that white and black shoes would look good on outfit #3, in fact, white and black are such safe colours that they go with practically any other colours ;) But I usually don't like to be too "rigid" in coordinating the colours of my ensemble, I love to mix N match :rolleyes: And also I believe the fashion direction nowadays is not to worry too much about colour coordination ;) One of the reason why I wore that orange colour T-straps was because I fount it quite hard to match to match them with clothes from my existing wardrobe :unsure: So for a start, black and white would be a safe bet to wear with that shoes, until I find something else to wear it with :lol: And also, I'm a bit sick of keep matching my black stockings with black heels liao, that was actually my earliest attempt with black opaque stockings, now I think I need to experiment a bit, hee hee :P Nevertheless, really appreciate all your suggestions, after I'm "done" with this orange T-strap, I'll definitely try white and black shoes with outfit #3 :muaks:

Edited by chooz

i like second outfit . .adorable . . :wub:

Edited by awexgiler

Adrinaly: Wah, thanks! :D:praisegod: back ... :lol:

awexgiler : Thanks very much :) didn't know 2nd outfit can look adorable, hee hee ^_^

chooz: :wub: your outfits! Especially :wub: the 2nd look, makes you look young and sweet :)

chooz, i have a similar skirt like the one u wore in the 3rd style. actually, i have 2. :P will post my SOTD tomorrow.

Here's one i wore on friday.

DSCN4355.jpg

Edited by danielle_brandon

danielle_brandon, you are getting slimmer day by day. :wub:

your top is really nice...where did you buy it from?

Edited by suYUki