Sign in to follow this  
charence

seeking J-pop Lovers

hi,

I'm a j-pop fans or ayumi hamasaki fans precisely. Are there any ayumi fans out there? I love to meet one.

I've been listening her songs everyday. And her newly released album 'secret', the best of all.

Who is your favourite j-pop artist?

always~ reporting in :P....hehe...erm i like jpop a lot...started years ago during hikki days... now mostly listening to ayumi hamasaki, mai kuraki boa and ayaka.....

cool,

nice to meet you,

is 'always' a name ? have u got a japanese name?

how's ayaka?

i rarely listen hear songs, havent got any chance.

can i ask, where do u get those j-pop updates from?

haha...nop..always~ is not a name...

erm....ayaka is pretty good i must say...she had a kinda rough voice i would say...very suitable for rock-ish songs but surprisingly, she sings good ballads.... not to mention her live performance is up to par too!...

if u wanna try her songs, u can click on my signature.... :)

i normally get updates frm oricon website and forums...

btw, do u listen to BoA?....her "B0A The Live 06" performance is very good.....one of her best...do check it out if u have time..

soon?....i rmb i saw tht program during cny holliday.... music station quite nice le.... but sometimes their performance is not full version..

soon?....i rmb i saw tht program during cny holliday.... music station quite nice le.... but sometimes their performance is not full version..

ya meh? I miss it. darn!!! who was on the show?>

I usually download my japanese music shows including music station.. animax really going to show MS at regular basis are they?

Where can i download it? torrent or what?

<--- Jpop lover...

my current favourite Utada Hikaru and Yuna Ito..

I'm a newbie to all this J-pop stuff... only started listening maybe a year ago like that when my friend introduced my to Utada Hikaru :lol:

Kind of surprised to find someone else whos into Yuna Ito... I think she's got a really good voice but I dun know anyone else who has heard of her. :unsure: I only discovered her music from Nana (the movie)-so addicted to that song Endless Story for weeks!

I'm not exactly a j-pop lover but I recently got influenced to listen to Ayumi Hamasaki's. I know nuts of what she's singing but I like her vocals. Haha. Her music can get rather emotional. :)

ya, heard of her. I got NANA OST but never seen the movie. Izzit good?

Yeah it's good. I've only watched the first movie. There is a sequel (Nana2). If u like punk rock music and that kind of stuff you'll probably enjoy the movie cause that's a huge part of it. But one thing I like alot is the emotional intensity of some parts. Drove me to tears many times... and I hardly cry watching movies. :lol: I didnt really like some of the casting tho, especially putting Kenichi Matsuyama to play Shin but thats a minor problem la. Saw him in Death Note after that and he was A LOT better so i got nothing to complain about now. Haha.

By the way where did you get the OST? I havent been able to find...

Edited by Lis L

Hi everyone. =)

I LOVE J-pop. Back then I started off with Shounen Club. Heheh. Was into Smap, Kinki Kids, Arashi and so on.

Then I ventured into J-rock as well and now I much prefer ballads. Occasionally I still listen to pop or rock. Basically, any songs that sound nice is a great thing for my ear. ;)

I'm currently very into Nakashima Mika & Yuna Ito as well due to the movie. =)

Yuna Ito's popularity is just rocketing now because she debuted in Nana. =)

I notice that most of the anime theme songs nowadays r sang by popular j-pop singer now. I particularly enjoy Gundam Seed's OST...the songs are very up beat and lively.

^ Yeah. Not only that. Singers popularity usually shoot up very quickly due to anime.

Gundam Seed? Which one?

Haha... many Nana fans. Um I actually sometimes find Jrock better cos Jpop is abit too cheesy and soft for me at times. I've really been getting into Gackt lately... his voice is just soo... *dies*. Hahahaha.

hi,

I'm a j-pop fans or ayumi hamasaki fans precisely. Are there any ayumi fans out there? I love to meet one.

I've been listening her songs everyday. And her newly released album 'secret', the best of all.

Who is your favourite j-pop artist?

Utate desuka?Atasiwa Kiroro daisuki nei.

I like Kiroro very much.