Sign in to follow this  
sumi

i'm looking for jobs on weekends

My beauty saloon in USJ-Taipan also need some part-timer for the weekend. If u have some basic in skincare or treatment, you can call 012-3353638 (Karen) or 012-3760311 (Jimmy).

Suitable for those learning MLVK or CIBTAC or CIDESCO to gain prior experience. With experience, your salary will go higher right after you graduate.

josethelovelygirl, thanks for the reply. The problem is i know how to make up myself, but i never study / learn any make up course. Is it still okay ?

My fren has a cosmetic boutique in Sunway Pyramid. She is also looking for part-timers. If you have some basic make up, you may send in the resume.

Anyone interested please contact me.

Jimmy,

Thanks for the reply.... Appreciate your help. I dun have any experience & never attend any beauty course. Would you still consider?

Jenny

My beauty saloon in USJ-Taipan also need some part-timer for the weekend. If u have some basic in skincare or treatment, you can call 012-3353638 (Karen) or 012-3760311 (Jimmy).

Suitable for those learning MLVK or CIBTAC or CIDESCO to gain prior experience. With experience, your salary will go higher right after you graduate.

Hi All, I'm desperately searching for a job now. Am 26, bachelor degree holder, major in hospitality management, preferably Subang, PJ or puchong area. Hope someone can help. (Full Time Job)

Hi, I'm looking for weekend part-time job too. I have MLVK beauty cert and interested to have job selling skin care products, make-up or event job. Do everyone can help me?

My fren has a cosmetic boutique in Sunway Pyramid. She is also looking for part-timers. If you have some basic make up, you may send in the resume.

im looking for part time job also..is this topic is on coz the last posted before babyJab is 2007. Can i still send my profile to cheekboy?

haha.. yes, you can still send your profile to me, although there's no guarantee for jobs...

same here! I need a job!! A modelling job for experience. LOL.

Im looking for a part time job as a model, dancer or promoter. anyone can help me plz?

hi E-nigma and shiamay

we're looking for photoshoot models if you're interested...

check here: http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/JOB-lo...ded-t19632.html

Hi, I'm looking for weekend part-time job too. I have MLVK beauty cert and interested to have job selling skin care products, make-up or event job. Do everyone can help me?

Hi florenceng, we're also on the lookout for part-time MUA during some of our photoshoots, email me your resume and portfolio if you're interested.

haha.. yes, you can still send your profile to me, although there's no guarantee for jobs...

hi E-nigma and shiamay

we're looking for photoshoot models if you're interested...

check here: http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/JOB-lo...ded-t19632.html

Hi florenceng, we're also on the lookout for part-time MUA during some of our photoshoots, email me your resume and portfolio if you're interested.

Can i have the application form?

Can i have the application form?

hi florence, there's no application form for MUAs... just your basic info and your portfolio :)

is it still available now? im intereated. can work on weekend only? coz im still studying my makeup cours. thanks.

do contact me. vivamarmalade@hotmail.com

sorry,i know its kinda backdated already but is the position still available now? really interested. thanks :rolleyes:

Hi guys, since you are all looking to be a model, interested to be a salesperson for a great beauty product called Galvanic spa! instant facelift in five to ten minutes, reduce wrinkles, eye bags...great product before a photoshoot...no need appt for spa treatment. Huge market rite? if interested, my bizz partner is coming over to KL this weekend. just give me a background of yourself. $4k/mth salary with min 25 sets sold..

hey cheekyboy, i was trying to send my profile to u yet fail because of ur mail address oh..ur mail add isit wkhai @ LK3-Events.com? i hardly send oh =(

hey sharonyoong... the email address above is correct... but of course you need to leave out the space before and after the @

(the space were put there to prevent spam-bots from picking up my email address ;)

We require Usherettes / Promoters / Freelance Models for our corperate client Event during the period of March to April 2009.

Please email your biodata with full photograph to RestAsia@gmail.com

1) FULL NAME (AS PER IC / PASSPORT) :

2) NICK NAME :

3) NATIONALITY :

4) DATE OF BIRTH :

5) AGE :

6) GENDER / SEX :

7) RACE :

8) MARITAL STATUS :

9) HEIGHT :

10) WEIGHT :

11) T SHIRT SIZE :

12) CURRENT ADDRESS :

13) ACTIVE MOBILE NO.

:

14) ACTIVE EMAIL :

15) HOBBY & INTEREST :

16) LANGUAGE :

17) LATEST EDUCATION :

18) WORKING EXPERIENCE (IF ANY) :

19) FULL SIZE PHOTOS (minimum 03 photos) :

Thank you

Female Age 18 to 29

Pleasant Personality

Height requirements

Part time

College / University Student & school leaver are encourage to apply

Freelance Model are encourage to apply

Salary on daily basis

Join Facebook Group: http://www. facebook. com/group. php?gid=44085864079#/group. php?gid=44085864079&ref=mf

i know this is a long long ago thread.. but i am not sure where should i post at .. sorry ya if i post the wrong place..

I am a working as a IT profesional.. but in the mean time i need some additional income. So i am willingly to for during weekends... is there any weekend job? erm.. i mean not necessary those IT free lance job, jobs such as home tutor, or tuition center teacher, sales / promoter during weekend.... all is ok.. as long as they can guarantee.. they WILL pay me my salary...

times are bad... so.. even working as a profesional.. i still need some additional income tongue.gif