Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Shopping............

I personally love MV, H.U.G.E. mall, a lot of varieties, from cheap to expensive. all sorts. so i would usually go to MV for fashions, but one thing i notice about MV is that it doesn't have much accessorries shop eh ? anyone has any good place to recommend ?

I'd vote for Sg. Wang for accessories shop since it's famous for those small shops and stalls. wink.gif

Great !! i've totally forgotten about Sg. Wang, perhaps it's beause of the ultra-heavy traffic down there, which makes me really lazy to drive all the way there. and the Monorail is always sooooo full and cramp.

Anyone stay around damansara?

Where do u guys hang out normally besides 1U? Hopefully The Curve will be a nice hangout in future. Seems like we will never get enuf of shopping haunts!!

"The curve"??wht's tht? forgive me for being outdated.

My usual hangout place is KLCC cos it's only 15min drive from my home plus it has wht I wan in a mall. From eateries, cinema, Fashion, necessities to many more~

hm.. i lived in a desserted yet peaceful place hehe!!! laugh.gif well, am in penang and most probably will be moving down to kl for my further studies!~ hm, dun have the feeling to go but i gotta... its my daddy's decision!

something cool about penang? have u been here b4 then? the shopping complex cant really compare to kl thats for sure!~ the best shopping complex in penang is only gurney plaza... but u cant find boutiques like dior, versace and etc! they have local brand like giordano, the most common one!~ unlike kl, midvalley, klcc and balbalbla... cant wait to shop!!! biggrin.gif

ekekeke.... I LOVE PENANG'S FOOD ~!~!

Yap Yap, i agree that the shopping centres there are not as huge and as wide variety as KL, i think you will fall in love with the shopping centres here when you come down . ekekeke.... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Give us a call when you are here ok ? we will organize a shopping trip ya ?

and spend money till ph34r.gif ekeke..

Sg wang??? Eee... not for me, i cant stand the crowd and the heat. I prefer an all air conditioned place tongue.gif i used 2 go 2 1Utama back home, few times per week provided my college is just 5 minutes drive away and it's also on my way home.

U study in KDU?

Hey 1U is my fave haunt too... cuz it's near my place.

i like ikano too, like elle, i prefer spacious, quiet chill out place... wink.gif

U know what, i really think of havin a mini gathering some day with u babes...

U study in KDU?

Hey 1U is my fave haunt too... cuz it's near my place.

i like ikano too, like elle, i prefer spacious, quiet chill out place... wink.gif

U know what, i really think of havin a mini gathering some day with u babes...

yeah, i studied at kdu 4 2 years... smile.gif

ehehhe... how bout u?

so.... 1U was like... a second home for us KDU students... when there's nthg 2 do at college n there's like 2 or 3 hours break in between, then almost the whole class will go there

omg elle you studying in kdu??? iam in kdu too...what are u taking there?? iam currently studying dip in mass com... smile.gif

lol..tzewa.... im not there anymore....im in swiss now...i started on the 26th of august 2002 and ran away from kdu from june 2003 to december 2003 and continued until june 2004...then free like a bird.

tzewa -- hey.. u are studying mass comm in kdu huh? a lot of my frends are frm kdu too!! hahaa.. im studying in murdoch uni now, double major in mass comm and media studies. =) but im frm taylor's college. u will be coming to murdoch in the future huh? wink.gif

Chiii-> yeah..iam going to murdoch uni in 2006..will u still be there?? if u are still there..can jaga me ma..bring me hang out..*lol* anyways..iam still confuse..dunno what to major in...who r ur frens?? maybe i know them?

elle-> what about the hotel students?? hehe..dont really know them..but last 2 sems..i got to know some cute guys from h&t..too bad now they graduate already..so cant see them..do you know...h&t is popular for lengcaiz?

tzewa -- 2006 huh? hehee.. well, im coming back to apply my PR next yr... just hope tat i will get a pr here then i will have the chance to take care of u!! hehehe... my frends... they are annie yee, cheryl, janet, wern-yi and a few of them. maybe u dunno them coz they have graduated frm murdoch for 1 yr now... =) ur old seniors!! wink.gif

Chiii-> i know wern-yi..but she haveny graduate yet....hehe..maybe there's 2 wern-yi in mass coom.. *lol*

elle-> malu to tell u la...after u tell them...i say they look cute..then i cham lo..hehehe

tzewa: dont worry, im not all those kind of people la. For what i 1 2 tell them? I see if u r saying my juniors or my seniors biggrin.gif eheheh. Dont worry i know them but dont talk 2 them. Dont really like them some more smile.gif

*lol* i think we are out of topic already.this was suppose to be "where to shop" topic.. tongue.gif ..well..errmm..elle u know yangyang,josh,ernest they all? i heard alot of girls are going after them..i myself..dont really know them as well.. tongue.gif hehe..

i think that must be my juniors coz i dunno them smile.gif hahahha. Anyway, my juniors... nthg 2 say bout them.. org kayaa... sigh. Not all of them tho biggrin.gif

yeah...most of them are org kaya....but they are friendly..only some of them are arrogant.. ;P