Sign in to follow this  
elle

someone approached u

first, why do the someone approach me?

if he wanna sell me something, i will run~ :taz:

if he wanna know me and get my number, i will 'act' and do ugly face!!! :nerdy::bag: (that is when the guy does not look good)

when the guy looks good and wanna know me, i will of course introduce myself and befriend with him~ :cheers:

if he wanna approach me to harm me, i will scream and kick him whack him pinch him punch him!!! :2guns::boxer::chair:

Edited by honeylicious

they way u gals put is as if all guys who goes to clubs r really that horrible.. lol... but i guess if a really horrible one comes ur way u ca surely kick his nuts then run away.. lol..

but all in all.. best thing's that u stay with ur peeps... ppl tend to stay away from groups..

no doubt some desperate guys do go to clubs to hunt for gals... lol... scary huh... i should try that one day...

first, why do the someone approach me?

if he wanna sell me something, i will run~ :taz:

if he wanna know me and get my number, i will 'act' and do ugly face!!! :nerdy::bag: (that is when the guy does not look good)

when the guy looks good and wanna know me, i will of course introduce myself and befriend with him~ :cheers:

if he wanna approach me to harm me, i will scream and kick him whack him pinch him punch him!!! :2guns::boxer::chair:

so mean??

haish this world have no place for yong sui guys ???

what if da guy earning 5-6 digits and have nice heart? but yong sui? no chance at all ler....

haha.....everyone is like this

since u r stranger, appearance and the way u talk will affect their impression on u...

so for those yong sui guys, if u wan kaolui, must be creative la to win gal's heart.

onichi was right...

:)

how if i am the one...

tried..

give lo... cause i got 2 phone number...

i just set the guy name as "Nonsense aka from where", "Bull aka from where"

but to those leng chai, give name, and even kept their number. XD

ler.... approached u in any sense.... some just came to talk to u, some talk with his hand on ur shoulder, what if he looks sober and what if he looks drunk? what would u do?

i will let my instinct guide me on from there.if the person makes me unconfortable,i will excuse myself

people that psycho/pervert/no sense of humour/drunk: i will *distance myself*.dont want to invite trouble

if the persons is in a sane mind/can click with me generally spaeking: i wouldnt mind talking to him/her