Sign in to follow this  
~*jOy3e*~

LV Louis Vuitton Bags

[quote name='Teff' date='14 December 2009 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1260800725' post='576814']
I got my Vernis Alma MM last month (bleu nuit) and it was still selling at RM7950 then. Apparently the price is now increased to 15% more. I didnt call LV to clarify, just heard it from a friend..in a way I was relieved that I bought it when it was still less than RM8k! :)
[/quote] Edited by LV Lover

hur??price increase??are u sure??a few months ago, i asked my damier graphite daniel mm was rm 4050, n this few days i gave the store a call, and it is still the same~

anyway, congratz on ya new bag!bleu nuit is such a beautiful color~

Hi everyone,

I'm in Uk now, holiday for half year. Will travel to Paris soon, thought to buy LV bag from there. As I knew, the price that get from Paris would be lower than Malaysia.
Anyone of you, if interested to buy it, do not hesitate to contact me [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
My email address is soundofcolours@hotmail.com
Will back to Malaysia mid of Jan 2010.

Cheers^.^

hi all,

My sis is going to travel down to HK and im thinking to get a LV there. does anyone knows whether can i get a cheaper price there or can i get any tax refund?

Just want to share my happiness with you all. I just brought back an artsy mm from LV store and i love it so much!!!!! GM would be too big for my size and i think mm still oversize but it looks okay on me cuz i love oversize bag. Besides, you may get special ang pao from LV store during these chinese new year period! although the ang pao is not big $$ but still a "lai see" for us. fast fast go and grab it , gals!!!

hi, babes,

Get so excited reading all the updates of LV. I am a newcomer, just bought myself an LV stresa pm damier azur and pf. alexandra damier azur in Paris two weeks ago. Paid for euro 1,295 for both items and the good thing was I got tax rebate (it is my lst collection) is it cheaper than Msia.???

Now I am not too sure whether it suits me, I am in my mid 20s and my fren said stresa pm is too mature for my age [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Love everything that u all wrote. Edited by fireflies

[quote name='fireflies' date='11 April 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1270986940' post='581481']
hi, babes,

Get so excited reading all the updates of LV. I am a newcomer, just bought myself an LV stresa pm damier azur and pf. alexandra damier azur in Paris two weeks ago. Paid for euro 1,295 for both items and the good thing was I got tax rebate (it is my lst collection) is it cheaper than Msia.???

Now I am not too sure whether it suits me, I am in my mid 20s and my fren said stresa pm is too mature for my age [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Love everything that u all wrote.
[/quote]

i think azur suits mid20s, i love to c ppl carry azur bag rather than the ebene canvas 1, i just received a naviglio azur(my b'day gift) from my sis as well..its not too big and not too small, the size is just perfect,luckily u are not picking the gm , it will be too big , i am afraid~like me, i tried the damier graphite daniel both mm and gm size and ended up taking the mm as well, i m tall enuf to carry gm but i wandered y it just looked weird on me, and the SA told me most of the asians no matter tall or not just simply dont suit the gm size, unless he or she has a musculine figure; stereotype i knew, but to me, its quite true~

hi all,

i juz got my 1st LV monogram speedy 30.. it's a gift from my mom. i wonder whether speedy or neverfull suits me better coz i'm 21 this year. 

anyway, i still love it since it's my 1st LV. :)

can some1 tell me how much mono speedy 30 in m'sia? coz i got it from indonesia..

[quote name='olyn_89' date='22 April 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1271942152' post='582043']
hi all,

i juz got my 1st LV monogram speedy 30.. it's a gift from my mom. i wonder whether speedy or neverfull suits me better coz i'm 21 this year.

anyway, i still love it since it's my 1st LV. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

can some1 tell me how much mono speedy 30 in m'sia? coz i got it from indonesia..

[/quote]

speedy is a good starter bag~its chic, classic and timeless~speedy 30 shud be bellow 3k in malaysia~~

hi all..would like to know, if there's any way to know the prices of the lv bags in m'sia without going to any outlet? i want to know the prices at m'sia, but have no time to go to outlets..is there any website that i can use to checkout the prices at m'sia? thanks..

[quote name='margarita90' date='12 May 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1273654584' post='583098']
hi all..would like to know, if there's any way to know the prices of the lv bags in m'sia without going to any outlet? i want to know the prices at m'sia, but have no time to go to outlets..is there any website that i can use to checkout the prices at m'sia? thanks..

[/quote]

You may call in LV KLCC and check ... :)

Hi all pretty babes , I'm just wondering whether we have the limitation of quantities in buying LV bags in Milan , Italy ?

Hope to get some advices here.

Thanks !!

[quote name='fireflies' date='11 April 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1270986940' post='581481']
hi, babes,

Now I am not too sure whether it suits me, I am in my mid 20s and my fren said stresa pm is too mature for my age [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] Love everything that u all wrote.
[/quote]

It's waaayy cheaper than Malaysia. You get at least 20 - 25% savings! Stresa PM is nice and I think it will grow with you, good choice.

nice to know all the LV lovers here. im new in LV~ just got my first LV, damier Galliera PM.
im confusing & got some question, hope u guys can tel me the answer~
due to galliera is light color, easy to get dirt, do LV retails shop provide bag/leather polish??
and the handle looks so fragile, if broken ady can take to retails shop & repair it?? how about the metal, will it [font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]Get rusty easily??[/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size=2]LV is whole life warranty means i can bring it back to retails shop service & just show my receipt or??[/size][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size=2]
[/size][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size=2]sorry if my question is ridiculous~ [/size][/size][/font]

what will be your suggestion for someone who is in early 20 ?
I am planning to get either the Monogram canvas speedy 30 or the Damier Ebene canvas speedy 30.
I like the Mila Clutch MM and the RED piece of Pochette wallet too!! the wallet is totally a gorgeous piece to grab! lols
I am going to Paris for my study next year, so I wonder do anyone know whether they limited the number of bags that we can buy over there ?
I am going only for 4 months though. just spending a short sem over there :)

Cab babes share with me whether speedy 25 is too small to carry if i usually have quite many things to put in..i m in dilemma whether i should get speedy 30 or 25 cos i m very petite, speedy 30 may look big on me..:unsure:

It is selling ard RM2,700.00 for Neverfull Damier mm. I have same bag for sale and other few models. It is 100% Genuine and Brand New!!! They are bought in UK during holiday. Pls let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I also have LV Speedy 30, Neverfull MM, Madeleine GM for SALE. All Brand New and 100% Genuine, Original Receipts available. Edited by STST

[quote name='chermaine' date='06 June 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1275797416' post='584490']
Cab babes share with me whether speedy 25 is too small to carry if i usually have quite many things to put in..i m in dilemma whether i should get speedy 30 or 25 cos i m very petite, speedy 30 may look big on me..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I am around 5 feet tall and I think Speedy 25 is too small for me. Speedy 30 would be a better size cos I can put more things inside and still looking elegant =)

I have Damier Ebene canvas speedy 30 for sale (an extra - I've got myself a Coach frm US). It is brand new and 100% Authentic. I can hand you the original receipts too so that you are guaranteed a reliable product. Pls let me know. Thanks.

[quote name='STST' date='14 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1276495843' post='584915']
It is selling ard RM2,850.00 in KL for Neverfull Damier mm. I have same bag for sale and other few models. It is 100% Genuine and Brand New!!! They are bought in UK during holiday. Pls let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
[/quote]

However, the price of RM2850.00 is for Neverfull Monogram. I am referring to one of the post at [url="http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/996279"]http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/996279[/url] where the receipt stated RM2,8,50.00 back in Apr 2009. Hope this helps.

I have checked last week while I was doing my shopping in KL, the selling price for Neverfull Damier MM is valued at RM2,700.00 at LV shop in KL. Edited by STST

[quote name='STST' date='14 June 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1276498244' post='584919']
However, the price of RM2850.00 is for Neverfull Monogram.  I am referring to one of the post at [url="http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/996279"]http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/996279[/url] where the receipt stated RM2,8,50.00 back in Apr 2009.  Hope this helps.

I have checked last week while I was doing my shopping in KL, the selling price for Neverfull Damier MM is valued at RM2,700.00 at LV shop in KL.
[/quote]

Hi! You have an authentic neverfull for sale? How much is it? you can email me at dgoofball@gmail.com.

I just splurged on a damier ebene thames pm and i'm over the moon, it's absolutely gorgeous; i'm eyeing the artsy/delightful next. i'm so happy - every girl should have a LV!

[quote name='kriker' date='15 June 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1276580762' post='584955']
Hi! You have an authentic neverfull for sale? How much is it? you can email me at dgoofball@gmail.com.

I just splurged on a damier ebene thames pm and i'm over the moon, it's absolutely gorgeous; i'm eyeing the artsy/delightful next. i'm so happy - every girl should have a LV!

[/quote]

I have a question here, i am in europe currently and planning to get a LV bag from there, will it bring any problem during Malaysia immigration? do i need to hide the bag?