Sign in to follow this  
kittycatinlove

Handbags, Handbags & more Handbags

Hi ALL!

I am making it my business to obtain ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC Handbags at CHEAPER than retail prices just for other ARDENT HANDBAG fanatics such as myself. As I have a similar passion for handbags and I'm sure you do too, I have decided to showcase some pieces which I feel may be of interest to all you passionate shoppers.

Once again, all handbags shown are ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC unless otherwise indicated. I am completely honest and transparent about this because I know that to some people AUTHENTICITY IS A BIG CONCERN. Rest assured you will find the very best here.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

---------------------------

* COD accepted only in the KL/PJ areas

* Payment can be made by Cash or Bank Transfer to Maybank/RHB

* For items above RM800, payment by interest free installments are accepted. Max 2-3 installments only and item will only be shipped out once payment is made in full.

* If you live outside the KL/PJ area, shipping will cost extra unless otherwise specified.

*Shipping costs are determined based on size and weight of the item. No extra charge for COD unless you choose to meet more than 15km from me.

* All sales are final. Exceptions considered on a case to case basis and only if item was misrepresented. Reasons like "I changed my mind OR I simply don't like the item" will not be entertained.

* Some bags are shipped all the way from the U.S.A, thus they will arrive in approximately 1 weeks time.

* A deposit of RM100 is necessary to secure the purchase while waiting for the bag to arrive. This is to ensure that once the bag is ordered there will be no cases where the buyer changes their minds.

FINALLY, enjoy your experience browsing thru these handbags. Do let me know if you have a specific handbag in mind and I will find it and post it in this forum for you! Happy shopping! :)

A NOTE ABOUT XOXO HANDBAGS

XOXO is a US Brand which recently made its debut in Malaysia. Prices in retail stores of XOXO handbags range from RM200-400 depending on the size and pattern. I am offering them at a range of RM100-300 depending on the size. Prices include shipping costs from the USA to Malaysia. XOXO means kisses and hugs and denotes LOVE as fun and romantic. This is why alot of XOXO handbags have heart motifs and little X'es and O's.

Edited by kittycatinlove

COACH

---------

All Coach Bags are purchased directly from a Coach Retail Store or Department Store. They are authentic and comes with dustbag and carecards. Gift box available upon request, but may affect the shipping cost depending on how big the box is. Generally smaller bags/wallets/wristlets come with either a dustbag or a gift box. Details will be given when confirming your purchase. Prices reflected here are inclusive of USA sales tax, shipping fees from US to Malaysia and any possible customs duties/taxes which may be incurred.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

COACH SMALL SIGNATURE REVERSIBLE TOTE

Like two bags in one, this reversible tote is accented with a bold stripe.

Measures: 14" (L) x 9 3/4" (H) x 4 1/2" (W) in inches

Price:RM1425 (Retail is RM1575)

IPB Image

IPB Image

COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE DEMI

Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim

Measures: 10 1/4" (L) x 5 1/2" (H) x 1" (W) in inches

Price:RM889 (Retail is RM950)

Edited by kittycatinlove

CoachSignatureStripePouchBlack.jpg

CoachSignatureStripePouchBlack1.jpg

Black

CoachSignatureStripePouchBrown.jpg

CoachSignatureStripePouchBrown1.jpg

Brown

CoachStripeSignaturePouch.jpg

Gold

COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE HANDBAG

Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim

Measures: 7" (L) x 6" (H) x 3 3/4" (W) in inches

Price: RM735 SALE PRICE: RM650

Edited by kittycatinlove

heyya..do you have purse? or you only have bags?

heyya..do you have purse? or you only have bags?

I am able to get any bag/purse/wristlet which you see on coach.com, and if it's not on coach.com but you have a picture of it, I can also try to find for you :)

how much does a wristlet normally cost?

Hi luvlade, thanks for enquiring! :)

I've posted some wristlets here for you to take a look. However, I have a few sources, so if you really like something, you gotta tell me and I'll hunt around for the cheapest one for you~ Here is the base price:-

IPB Image

IPB Image

My Price: RM590

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

My Price: RM350

I am not sure what is the retail over here, but I am quite sure it is slightly cheaper than retail.

okies great! i'll check it out ..then i'll let you know ok..thanks

all the prices for XOXO bags r fixed? any discount? coach bags are so nice too but a lil too pricey for me now :X

any Guess handbags? im interested too :P

When factoring cost of shipping in, it is actually cheaper to get Guess from here in Malaysia. I have already checked for another member.

About the XOXO and Coach bags, the prices are generally fixed, but am willing to consider reasonable offers and will accept installments. Let me know which specific bag you are interested in please :)

ok..thankss!!

will let u know which one im interested when i've decided..thanks!

any other choices besides all these? :D

i wanna ask..do i have to place order for the bag or anytime i wan it ..u will have the stock? :D

Need to place an order with a deposit as the bags are shipped directly from the USA unless otherwise specified :D

Time taken to arrive is anywhere from 7-10 working days depending on the postal service. For e.g. I got a Coach wallet for a girl I knew once and she paid on the weekend, wallet was shipped on Tuesday our time and arrived to her the following week.

Edited by kittycatinlove

:clapclap: u accept installment? wooo... that would be great as im reali broke now...tell me more bout it.ahahhaa

Usually I accept two installments, so let's say the bag is RM1k, then the first installment is RM500 and the second is the same, I will hold the bag until it has been paid off and then the bag is shipped to you. The period of installment shld not exceed two months, as usually buyers settle full payment within a month. As each person is unique and I'm sure they have different circumstances, I'm willing to be flexible. So just choose what you like and let me know how you would like to divide the installments. You can also pay the RM100 deposit first and then settle the balance later.

ok thanks! then i shall keep money first while waiting for more choices from u... :lol: