Sign in to follow this  
smileyc240

Good for skin

DSC05549.jpg

Ingredients:

1 Egg

2 Tbsp sugar or condensed milk

3/4 glass milk (can use soymilk as substitute)

Method:

1. Wisk egg

2. Add sugar or condensed milk

3. Add Milk (don't wisk, stir to avoid getting bubbles... don't want that.)

4. Steam on high about 10 to 15 minutes.

5. Ready to eat for soft and smooth skin.

Taste like tau fu fah.

Suggestion to taste better (caution!!!! every food that yummy is fatty, no good for body that want to be slim oh....). Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. If want to eat with ice cream once a while for syiok then ok. If eat everyday with ice cream remember is fat na...

I eat this as breakfast everyday for 2 weeks d...

hi,

i read that u can apply a mixture of oat,tomato juice and curd. that enlighten ur face texture. or u can just apply tomato juice. i try it and it really works. i tried just the tomato slices on my face

hi tash, I know tomato can lighten skin coz tomato is acidic and alot vitamin C.

You mean apply the mixture to the face??

I know a very good milk face cleanser mix with oat. Oat good for exfoliation too. I haven't try yet but will try.

Add lemon juice to the milk and let it stand for about 30minutes to make buttermilk. Then add oatmeal to create a paste. Can keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks. Every time want to wash the face, scoop a little paste to scrub and wash. I heard people say will make the skin smooth and white.

Edited by smileyc240

looks yummy :)

then will eating tau fu fah make our skin soft n smooth? cuz lazy to make hahaha

Hi Yin, tau fu fah is made by soy. Soy is normally known to be very nutricious than cow milk.

But for tau fu fah... it is better to make yourself at home using the recipe above, use soymilk as substitute. If you don't like the egg yolk then you can take only the white because the egg white will make it like jelly, just like tau fu fah. Tau fu fah that sold outside normally add gypsum powder or known as calcium sulphate, in chinese call shi gao fen or sek ko fun to coagulate soy milk which is not good for health if eat everyday. Many people doesn't know that and doesn't aware because they only know it is made by soy and must be very good.

hi smileyc240,

i read abt that and a lots of people have ask me to try it. havent try it yet but definitely i will. wat abt the tau fu fah. wat does that mean and wat is that.am neithar chinese nor am frm malaysia ,so i dnt knw. hey smiley it seems that u know a lots abt the skin, y dnt you share in here.

hi again,

yes, the mixture of tomato,oat meal and curd are meant to apply on the face. u can apply also lemon juice. normally lemon juice is lots of vitamin c and in another word it acts as a bleaching agent.and u knw very well that bleach will clean every single pore on ur face. and if u apply only the lemon juice abt two or three times a week. that will definitely clean and WHITEN ur face skin.

another great tip is that if u drink lots of lemon juice in the morning,that will help a lots in losing weight. but make sure that the sugar level is low in the juice.

Hey Tash, tau fu fah is a soft soy bean curd or soy pudding that served in either a clear sweet syrup or a brown syrup. This dessert is very smooth and soft it can slips right down throat when you eat. It is a famous chinese dessert.

Hehe... i am trying my best to share what i learn in school here :)

About the calcium sulphate... it is very confusing. What i found online is seem to be a good source of calcium which can prevent osteoporosis. Also, it has a lot of grade. Read below which i copy and paste:

Calcium sulfate (gypsum) and calcium chloride : The traditional, and most widely used coagulant to produce Chinese style tofu. It produces a tofu that is tender but slightly brittle in texture. The coagulant itself has no perceivable taste. Use of this coagulant also makes a tofu that is rich in calcium, an important mineral for treating and preventing osteoporosis. As such, many tofu manufacturers choose to use this coagulant to be able to market their tofu as a good source of calcium.

I also found that calcium sulphate use a lot mainly in construction. Plaster of paris is one of them. I heard a friend who study nutrition last time in Msia said that eating too much will get stone.

In my opinion, the best is to eat own cook because you never know what people add for what sell outside.

hi again,

yes, the mixture of tomato,oat meal and curd are meant to apply on the face. u can apply also lemon juice. normally lemon juice is lots of vitamin c and in another word it acts as a bleaching agent.and u knw very well that bleach will clean every single pore on ur face. and if u apply only the lemon juice abt two or three times a week. that will definitely clean and WHITEN ur face skin.

another great tip is that if u drink lots of lemon juice in the morning,that will help a lots in losing weight. but make sure that the sugar level is low in the juice.

About lemon juice, for skin whitening yes, this definately work due to the strong citric acid. It can use to bleach hair too. I used to apply it on skin but sting. If want milder acid can use apple cider vinegar too. But this ACV still bit strong. Have to dilute with water.

About drinking lemon juice. I drank every morning last time for 2 months without adding any sugar at all. Use 1 whole lemon and add only half cup water then drink quickly. You know i really got no tummy or just little tummy that time. Now i stop d because i am lazy to do it every morning especially when mommy is not here :P Maybe when i get really really fat one day then i'll do it again. Oh ya, this lemon drink can clean our dirty blood in the body too. So if got lots pimples good to make and drink it as routine. If you want to be pretty, don't be lazy ya...

About lemon juice, for skin whitening yes, this definately work due to the strong citric acid. It can use to bleach hair too. I used to apply it on skin but sting. If want milder acid can use apple cider vinegar too. But this ACV still bit strong. Have to dilute with water.

About drinking lemon juice. I drank every morning last time for 2 months without adding any sugar at all. Use 1 whole lemon and add only half cup water then drink quickly. You know i really got no tummy or just little tummy that time. Now i stop d because i am lazy to do it every morning especially when mommy is not here :P Maybe when i get really really fat one day then i'll do it again. Oh ya, this lemon drink can clean our dirty blood in the body too. So if got lots pimples good to make and drink it as routine. If you want to be pretty, don't be lazy ya...

i have many pimples now and want to make my tummy smaller. you squeeze out the lemon juice or put their slices in it?

i find putting slices in it easier but i haven't tried it out yet

i have many pimples now and want to make my tummy smaller. you squeeze out the lemon juice or put their slices in it?

i find putting slices in it easier but i haven't tried it out yet

Squeeze one whole lemon juice then add half cup water.

Slices not strong enough. For slices normally i'll make honey lemon tea for refreshing purpose. Slice 2 slices then pour warm water and add honey.

Squeeze one whole lemon juice then add half cup water.

Slices not strong enough. For slices normally i'll make honey lemon tea for refreshing purpose. Slice 2 slices then pour warm water and add honey.

thanks you for sharing

hi smileyc, i learnt a lot of skin from you. thanks for that. about lemon, can drinking juice will works or must combine with other lotion/soap? i heard that lemon is for bleaching skin, so how it works for whitening face and skin? i've a gastric problem, so should i drink lemon juice before or after breakfast? what whitening soap or other products for whitening skin is best to be used? Thanks a lot.

DSC05549.jpg

Ingredients:

1 Egg

2 Tbsp sugar or condensed milk

3/4 glass milk (can use soymilk as substitute)

Method:

1. Wisk egg

2. Add sugar or condensed milk

3. Add Milk (don't wisk, stir to avoid getting bubbles... don't want that.)

4. Steam on high about 10 to 15 minutes.

5. Ready to eat for soft and smooth skin.

Taste like tau fu fah.

Suggestion to taste better (caution!!!! every food that yummy is fatty, no good for body that want to be slim oh....). Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. If want to eat with ice cream once a while for syiok then ok. If eat everyday with ice cream remember is fat na...

I eat this as breakfast everyday for 2 weeks d...

Hi, smileyc. it's me again. i want to know what is the benefits of eating this recipe? have you heard before of using egg whites, sugar and steam until ready? if yes, what's the difference between eggs, sugar and milk? i read quite a lot of articles about beauty, why most of them include milk as one of the ingredients? what's the benefit for skin? Thanks

hi smileyc, i learnt a lot of skin from you. thanks for that. about lemon, can drinking juice will works or must combine with other lotion/soap? i heard that lemon is for bleaching skin, so how it works for whitening face and skin? i've a gastric problem, so should i drink lemon juice before or after breakfast? what whitening soap or other products for whitening skin is best to be used? Thanks a lot.

You are welcome, Pauleen. I don’t really understand your question about "can drinking juice will works or must combine with other lotion/soap". Please clarify in detail. What I did last time is I used 1 whole lemon for 2 uses every morning. After I squeeze the juice from 1 whole lemon for drink then I’ll use the unwanted lemon to rub on my face, then wait 15 minutes to rinse my face. If you want to leave on your face as toner also can but I didn’t do that because my skin is kinda sensitive and sting. If you do this everyday your face will look very bright. Remember must always apply sunscreen after you do this. Lemon can whiten skin because of the rich vitamin C that can inhibit/prevent the melanin production (melanin is the cell that give us skin color. The more melanin you have, the darker your skin and vice versa). It bleaches skin because lemon is acidic (AHA – a natural fruit acid which you can found in many expensive skin care product nowadays) that can exfoliate the dead skin cells so that the new skin cells with less melanin (with the effect of vitamin C to block the formation of melanin) will produce. That is how it goes hand-in-hand to bleached and whiten the skin. About your gastric problem… I’ll suggest better don’t drink it with empty stomach because lemon juice is kinda powerful digestive tool. Maybe you can take it after your breakfast to fasten the digestion. About whitening soap and products... i am not really sure because i don't use over-the-counter whitening products due to i am allergy to most of the whitening product especially that contain kojic acid (another type of whitening ingredient). For soap you can try papaya soap. It is good for acne too. Most of malay school friends used it last time and show effect. It is cheap and you can get it from malay jamu stall or shop.

Hi, smileyc. it's me again. i want to know what is the benefits of eating this recipe? have you heard before of using egg whites, sugar and steam until ready? if yes, what's the difference between eggs, sugar and milk? i read quite a lot of articles about beauty, why most of them include milk as one of the ingredients? what's the benefit for skin? Thanks

This recipe contains a lot of protein and amino acid (from egg and milk) which is the main ingredient and the most essential nutrient for building collagen (a fibrous protein) for skin that gives structural support to the skin and help to repair body cell quick that has wear out. When collagen fibers are healthy, they allow skin to stretch and contract as necessary. If lack of collagen fibers or it become weaken due to lack of moisture, environmental damage and lack for nutrient, wrinkles and sagging are often the result. Also, the principle component of hair, skin and nails cells are made up of a fiber protein called keratin. Beside, milk and egg contain lots of other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B 12, D, A, E, folic acid, lutein all have the same function of helping each other to build a good skin structure. Breakfast is the most essential meal. So by eating this yummy combination in the morning can do a lot favour to the skin because our body can absorb nutrient very good in the morning.

About sugar... there is nothing in sugar other than for good taste and extra calories. You can don’t add if you don’t want to gain that extra calories.

I have this great tip I can share with all of you.

EPSOM SALTS is good for the skin. Try it yourself only then you'll know.

They sell it at Guardian and other independent pharmacies under the brand name "Faulding", should cost no more than RM6.00.

Mix half a packet of epsom salts with water (try to get the solution as 'thick' as u can) and put in spritz/spray bottle. Apply on face every night before going to bed. Leave solution to dry on face overnight. Within 2 days you will notice that your skin in smoother and 'tighter'.

Also can use it as scrub too. Grab a handful every morning and scrub wet face.

In no time your skin will glow like never before, with pores minimised, and acne sufferers would benefit from epsom salts even more as it inhibits future acne growth (except during PMS stage LOL).

Do the whole epsom salts thing everyday ie scrub with it every morning and spritz onto face (or wipe with cotton) nightly, and tell me if you dont see a difference almost immediately :)

All the best. Cheers.

i read quite a lot of articles about beauty, why most of them include milk as one of the ingredients? what's the benefit for skin? Thanks

Sorry, i miss this question.

Milk has been used to clean and nourish skin for centuries. It is believed that Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen used to bathe herself in camel’s milk quite frequently. Milk is incredibly beneficial for the skin in many different ways. Its various ingredients serve a multitude of skin-improving purposes. Part of the reason milk works wonders for skin is because it contains different kinds of acids.

Milk contained mild alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that called lactic acid, acts as a gentle cleanser for skin. It also contained a natural beta hydroxy acid (BHA) which acts as an excellent skin exfoliant. Exfoliation is extremely important when it comes to skin care. These two natural materials will dissolves the substance that holds dead skin cells together to promotes silky smooth skin.

Milk also contains fat and proteins that provide the skin with a softer, more supple feeling. Milk is also a super soother for chapping, windburn, sunburn, eczema and other skin irritations. For this reason, it is not productive to use skim milk that contain no fat. Use whole milk that naturally contains fat can serve a good purpose when it is not ingested.