Sign in to follow this  
vunnee

information of transport??

hi guys,

as mentioned above..how long to take from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu by car?(I drive myself :P )

as I know that if taking bus will take about 8 hours, izzit true? it quite take a long time le <_<

Yes, It will take you approximately 8 hours to reach terengganu.

If you drive, It will depend on how fast you drive, normally will be a 6 hour long drive.

Bear in mind, drive safe. :)

Why not take Airasia? it is cheap and fast.It will take you only 50 min to reach there.

Enjoy your trip.Oh I miss the keropol lekor.

hi guys,

as mentioned above..how long to take from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu by car?(I drive myself :P )

as I know that if taking bus will take about 8 hours, izzit true? it quite take a long time le <_<

you are going for a wedding, right? :P

redtomato: Ic, thanks. but air fare not my budget hehe... 8)

IrisBaby: Noe. I'm planning to go Pulau Lang Tengah - D'Coconut Lagoon Resort. Quite nice there o...when I hear the name of "D'Coconut Lagoon" , can imaging how pretty scene there :lol:

hiphopstar: unfortunately i'm not going to hav a wedding at there..haha...tat is my dream , u know how nice n pretty pulau at there...I hope my sweet home is at there :lol:

so u guys have been go "D'Coconut Lagoon" b4? I love the place very very much :wub:

Edited by vunnee

My advice (eventhough I've never been to redang) is to fly there, if you have the cash. The bus ride there can be quite rough... well, the one from KL to Mersing some 10 years ago was pretty awful.

My advice (eventhough I've never been to redang) is to fly there, if you have the cash. The bus ride there can be quite rough... well, the one from KL to Mersing some 10 years ago was pretty awful.

wao....i plan to take bus ler.... :(

sorry..i'm not going to Mersing but Kuala Terengganu , then baru go to Merang Jetty hehe :P

well,taking bus is not that bad now.I take bus everytime I go back to my hometown,and it's just all right for me. Driving is ok, but it would be better if you have friends to company you. I once drove from kelantan to KL, gosh, it's quite heavy for me,cuz I found it boring,then my dad laughed at me saying," I told you it's totally different from when you're driving around KL." hahaha! :P

Oh, you 're going to Lang Tengah? when? my sis just came back from there last August. The water's as clear as a crystal.She enjoyed it so much.I wanna go there too,maybe next year!!!!!!!!!

wao....i plan to take bus ler.... :(

sorry..i'm not going to Mersing but Kuala Terengganu , then baru go to Merang Jetty hehe :P

Taking bus is a good choice, It will cost you around rm30++ for each of you only.Have fun!

Oh, you 're going to Lang Tengah? when? my sis just came back from there last August. The water's as clear as a crystal.She enjoyed it so much.I wanna go there too,maybe next year!!!!!!!!!

really? got pic to let us see? :lol: when I found this Island in the internet I love it oledi...cuz it really a wonderfull place to stay :thumbup1: how many days ur sis stayed there?how much on it?

Taking bus is a good choice, It will cost you around rm30++ for each of you only.Have fun!

yeah...I hv find the express bus costing, charge around RM30++ per person, so return mean RM60++ for a per person, is quite ok la...cuz it really take a long time to go over there, u know 8 hours wor... :shakehead: then wat transportation your sis took to Kuala Terengganu? n Kuala Terengganu to Merang Jetty? how much on that, I need to find some source 1st hehe.... :P that day my colleage asked a travel agent for a package to Pulau Redang, also need around RM600 per person, but he is taking air flight la (Airasia). so I duno is consider cheap o not.. ^_^

Vunnee,I will try to get the photos from my sis.and the package she got was prettty good you know.she said the food was good, and it's so worth it.I will let you know soon!of course I will try to upload the pic!

Vunnee,I will try to get the photos from my sis.and the package she got was prettty good you know.she said the food was good, and it's so worth it.I will let you know soon!of course I will try to upload the pic!

it is pretty good for me :wub: i wil lov u very much much ahaha......where she took the package...mayb u can PM me so.... thank you very much :praisegod:

Edited by vunnee