Sign in to follow this  
Chester

cure for pores?

im a guy and because of my ignorance i have created pores on my skin. i have acne prone skin but its under control since i started to take care of it. But the problem is there's a number of pores on my face.. what should i do? should I do mask? I dono wad to do with the pores but i dont like it.. pls help.. :praisegod::praisegod:

if wanna minimize the pore size on face...i'll recommend u to try Clinique Pore Refinig Mask. It's a very nice mask :thumbup1: ...It helps 2 clean and tighten the pores...skin very clean after using it. Origins Out of Trouble Mask is gud also...i meant gud 4 acne prone skin. Apart fr tat, Origins Cleanser also not bad...it improves my skin a lot...now my skin pimpleless and smoother~ :clapclap: Go and giv it a try fren~

hie....how much is ta clinique's mask? thx

I cant remember how much ....my mom bought it. But i remember tat it's around RM100 lo...It's very worth....coz 1 tube takes very long time 2 finish.

The Face Shop also has a pore minimizing range. I think this brand is quite good. I've used some samples of their skincare. I'll buy them when I can afford them cause they're a tad more expensive than drugstore brands like ZA.

I have open pores mainly around the cheek area... get away by camouflage the large pore with makeup but not anymore. I have noticed that my skin texture has started to change over the last year and the pores are more noticeable than before. Have used AHA products before but did not like the tingling sensation when using it.... so I stopped . I try the non-acid way to improve my skin. Been using the Facial pore reducer from naturalis for more than 2 months now, noticed my pores have diminished considerably! :clap: skin is more refined and smoother looking and has healthy glow on it too . It has took my skin a long time to get into this condition and I am thankful the pore reducer works well for me :nod:

Hope that it works just as well for you too!

what is AHA product stands for and where to get it? coz i have big pores also

It i stands for Alpha Hydroxy Acid used to reduce the appearance of pore size and reduce fine lines . But I have stopped using the product . I realised it causes some skin reaction , like irritation and stinging feeling everytime I try to use it. :mellow: .

although by using mask will help u reduce the size of your pores.... You can only do it for about 2 to 3 times a week...

I would avice you to use face serum as well for everyday usage. Recommending Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher. I have been using it for about 3 to 4 months... and my pores are visibly SMALLER and no more pimples break out...( the product will reduce ur pores size immediately after applying it.... and after using it for some time, u will notice that ur skin will become more radiant and smooth )

Got this from online resources :

Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refinisher

Discover your ideal skin: unbelievably soft and smooth to the touch, incredibly clear and even-toned. This sugar-derived non-acid formula takes care of all skin’s little problems: flakiness, redness, fine lines, pores. Idealist instantly gives skin an overall even tone as it continuously smoothes skin’s surface, and helps prevent signs of aging with anti-oxidants and a natural collagen booster. Winner of the 2001 Cosmetics Executive Women Beauty Award for Best New Facial Skincare Product. Perfect for all skin types. Dermatologist and opthalmologist tested. In two sizes of pumps.

Edited by sexylady

i guess try to do mask more often and if u r not using a hyrating serum, u might want to start looking for one now ( look for one that's oli free), it might help. sometime when ur face is dry/dehydrate, ur pores will look more obvious.

I try to keep a simple skin care regimen like scrubbing and masking regularly , may be once or twice a week to clean build-up and debris from my skin's pores, Believe it helps too :)

Been using the Facial pore reducer from naturalis for more than 2 months now, noticed my pores have diminished considerably! :clap: skin is more refined and smoother looking and has healthy glow on it too .

Hey sunysmile, may i know where can i get this naturalis brand product? How much does it cost? Thank you very much :praisegod: