Sign in to follow this  
sue76

Your Personality-By Date

<_< Aiyor! NO Feb 29th! Hmmmph.

GREEN

You get along well with new people. You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words... You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single, waiting for the right person.

PINK

You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negative thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.

am i???? :P

RED

Cute and lovable type (am i cute and lovable? hmm..always ganas ganas wit bf.. :lol: ), you are picky but always in love ...and liked to be loved :wub: . Fresh and cheerful, but can be "moody" at times :whistling: . Capable with people, nice, soft, and that can love you for the way you are(yaya..true :) ). Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable.(yups agree :wink3: )

GOLD

You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

ehmm.. sounds so convincing ... :rolleyes:

looks like i'm nave but there's no description for it. i guess i'm out of luck .....

RED

Cute and lovable type, you are picky but always in love ...and liked to be loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can be "moody" at times. Capable with people, nice, soft, and that can love you for the way you are. Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable.

yeah, i'm cute n liked to be loved..cheerful always.. :wub:

Almost exactly true..

GREEN

You get along well with new people. You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words... You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single, waiting for the right person.

In fact, I got a green luggage bag to start with. Then I had a green swimming goggles, 4 green t-shirts, a green G-Shock C3, and a green Towel.