Sign in to follow this  
adelenew

Brand for men's wallet

how long is the braun buffel end of season sales?

hopefully its still on when i go one u this weekend..

really feel like getting one for my dad / bf

hehe

ya.. my bf accompanied me to choose the wallet for dad ma.. then he also said he feel of getting a buffel dy lo... LOL... coz it's so nice and different... haha..

xyu: the braun buffel sale shouldn't end this week.. i think still got sales... u can have a try..

xander83: yeah.. my dad really love that wallet.... hehe.. however, love until don't want to use it.. =.="" he said his wallet haven't "corrupted" yet.. HAHA....

tell you gals one thing, you know what i put a photo of my dad and mom inside the wallet.. Lol.. hehe... both of them love it too... keke....

so it's a surprise + surprise~~~ :D

mont blanc !!

mostly the price is around rm5xx-1xxx....

i can get the discount so more cheaper for me....

wah.. so nice.. can get cheaper for mont blanc..

the montblanc pen is nice..

and their accessories nice too :P love those accessories for ladies...

luvlade: the braun buffel i bought it around 300...

Go to Thailand and buy stingray wallet. They said it is good luck for person who use it and very lasting.

try Hidesign in Mid Valley opposite MPH. Nice big wallets not like what you commonly see around here. And very very affordable. I bought one for only rm129. Made of camel hide mine but there are other hides available.

I’d recommend braun buffel too…..the brand alone oozes class. I got my bf a BB wallet last year for RM 260 after discount at jusco MV, full leather and really nice. He loves it to bits!

ya.. my bf accompanied me to choose the wallet for dad ma.. then he also said he feel of getting a buffel dy lo... LOL... coz it's so nice and different... haha..

xyu: the braun buffel sale shouldn't end this week.. i think still got sales... u can have a try..

xander83: yeah.. my dad really love that wallet.... hehe.. however, love until don't want to use it.. =.="" he said his wallet haven't "corrupted" yet.. HAHA....

tell you gals one thing, you know what i put a photo of my dad and mom inside the wallet.. Lol.. hehe... both of them love it too... keke....

so it's a surprise + surprise~~~ :D

told u ur dad love that wallet 2 bits

anyway juz got myself another buffel again x'mas :P

Braun Buffel

its classy and last.

got my dad one dat cos bout rm400 during his bday 2 years back.

he's been using it ever since n its still in good condition :thumbup1:

calvin klein not bad..but i jz realises raoul's wallets are great too.i jz got a money clip for my bf's bday.very cheap oni 119.their wallet oni 189.so reasonable.shud check it out

calvin klein not bad..but i jz realises raoul's wallets are great too.i jz got a money clip for my bf's bday.very cheap oni 119.their wallet oni 189.so reasonable.shud check it out

where did u buy it??

Hi everyone, I'm new and I'm very excited to know all u gals here! (I know I'm a bit slow to know the existance of this site ^_^ )

I would like to get myself a new wallet (currently using Braun Buffel), and I prefer those long flip type, budget not more than RM1500... I like GUCCi though but it's a bit $$$ and I'm afraid too much GUCCI imitations nowdays, I don't wan pple thought I'm having an imitation too :doh: any opinions? I have to admit myself a COACH addict, but as for wallet very few designs only...