Sign in to follow this  
Ques

Money!!

I wanna buy money!

O gosh.. a bit abnormal now..sorry.

wooooo......i don't wanna buy...i wanna get it for free....how nice if we need no money to get things that we want....sometimes, really go cheap till imagining of marrying old rich man and inherit all his property...hehe....good huh....luckily i am not a blonde...else really suit the nick, dumb blonde....

hahaha read from a blog, a girls wished to marry to a filthy rich but dying old man who's not sexually active..wow isn't tht a better idea?hahaha

You can buy money, old ancient money that would worth millions in the current market. Or you can dig through all those money collection and try to trade em in...still cant bear the fact of getting with a old man...
filthy rich but dying old man who's not sexually active
Imagine the sagging and wrinkly skin all over his body...not to mention his 'wiener' biggrin.gif Shudder blink.gifblink.gif Even if you paid me a gazillion dollars, i still wont want to cuddly up to IT wink.gif

plsss..... don corrupt our mind....

haahahhahaaa.....

well... some ppl go for money then love.. seriously... coz they see the cruelty of the world when without money... heehe.. as Material gurl Madonna has said: I think money brings happiness. Coz look at me, I have the money and i can have almost everything. material things makes me happy.

coz to some ppl, owning expensive stuffs actually makes them happy.

i guess.... heheheehe

sometimes i seriously think that money covers everything....money comes before happiness......perhaps this thought submerged after living in despair without MONEY.....work hard for what? MONEY.....quarrel over what? MONEY.....WHY CAN;T GO SHOPPING? MONEY....why can't dress up like other girls? MONEY........and so on and on and on...........SIGH.........but it's kind of funny to see there are so many 2nd, 3rd mistresses out there surviving with their mere ALLOWANCE but no freedom....i know this lady, she is the 3rd mistress of a really OLD MAN......i often see her blue black eyes, punched i guess....or swollen eyes due to crying....but still she sees the happiness there....

by the way, do you agree that guys get 'ITCHY' when they have money? sigh....redundant....

Playing forex earns money also wht! treat it as an investment. One of my sec school teacher used to invest in foreign currency. hehe

Erm...but i still see many happy and rich families, look at the brighter side, pal! Maybe sometimes we girls need to count on luck when it comes to marriage?haha Marriage is just like a gamble isn't it? we gamble our future...

by the way, do you agree that guys get 'ITCHY' when they have money? sigh....redundant....

YES i do think guys get really itchy when they have the dough.

When they can buy almost EVRYTHING in the world, it is not so fun anymore to throw money into cars and all that. They want challnges. Therefore they start to buy "girls" and "love". They BELIEVE they cab buy LOVE with MONEY!!!!

Im not a man, this is just my personal opinion.

Let the guys here talk!

SIGH.........but it's kind of funny to see there are so many 2nd, 3rd mistresses out there surviving with their mere ALLOWANCE but no freedom....i know this lady, she is the 3rd mistress of a really OLD MAN......i often see her blue black eyes, punched i guess....or swollen eyes due to crying....but still she sees the happiness there....

Berlyn really makes me ponder bout the money and body issue.

Like the ONS issue we have discussed in the other thread, i would like to see some feedback bout this.

what do u think of girls trading their body/soul in exchange with a luxury life?

Or using their youth and beauty to earn money?

No matter they are really desperately in need, or merely materialistic, do u despise or feel sympathetic? unsure.gif

sigh sigh...

this is a material world...

on Cheesy's question.... i would consider her main reason behind it beside the money.

but then, deep down inside of me, i don't really prefer those who trade souls for money. coz when one lost their soul, then they looses their heart and rationality.

i dono whether or not u gurls got this b4... but i received a few messages from a gurl offering me a hostess job at a classy lounge. she says that its just merely drinking, entertaining ,and have fun with the customer. no sex or anything similar involved. she says that its the fastest way of earning money. she offers me $CA2o to 25CA per hours, plus at least $50CA tips and make at least $500CA cash per week. provide transportation and all.

i was a bit shocked when i got it.... blink.gif

if u are to get an offer like this.. will u consider it?!!

Yes Sheryl we gals in kl here will get that kind of offer every now and then. But whther it is for real i dont really know. I dont think it is such innocent deal. why would they want some pretty gals around a bunch of hamsap guy, who are only allow to "just see no touch"??

Watch out the words "entertain" and "have fun"! Doesntit just sound like a GRO's job?

I dont think so. dont ever fall for their prey.

Or i assume that it is seemingly a "clean" deal but after the event whatsoever they actually ask for ur price! talk bout self esteem! mad.gif

aww.. Cheesy how sweet of u...

don worry, i wouldn't ever sell myselfs for money. dry.gif

this kinda thing just isn't right for me. i m just surprice how ppl hunt for innocent gurls using dirty tricks like this. "fun, entertaining, drinking, easy money" how can money come easy???

coz, imagine if u have to entertain those "hamsup" Ah Beng, bald, big tummy, fat ass, smell like shit, face look like pig, and the mouth is filled with saliva blink.gif .... """puking""""""""........................................... blink.gif

ekeke....

perhaps you can get the admin fella to buy for you and get it sent to you, right Mr. Admin ? i think it's your pleasure to please the ladies here.. ekeke tongue.giftongue.gif

anyway, i think KLCC CD has that cap you mentioned, if you don't mind, you can make a trip down biggrin.gif

hey all the ADMINS, why not make a wishlist thread?

I wish to own a pair of abercrombie/ Paper Denim & clothes Jeans!!darn, they do look great in anyone,but it's very pricey ler!

aww.. Cheesy how sweet of u...

don worry, i wouldn't ever sell myselfs for money. dry.gif

this kinda thing just isn't right for me. i m just surprice how ppl hunt for innocent gurls using dirty tricks like this. "fun, entertaining, drinking, easy money" how can money come easy???

coz, imagine if u have to entertain those "hamsup" Ah Beng, bald, big tummy, fat ass, smell like shit, face look like pig, and the mouth is filled with saliva blink.gif .... """puking""""""""........................................... blink.gif

Yea, how I agree... Money certainly DOESN"T come easy... If tht's d case, I won't b workin my *ss out 2 save $ 4 my degree... n it's takin me 4ever...

But I dun 1 2 get d easy way out (however much d temptation is...) coz I dun 1 2 look back later in life n feel like puking wenever I think back of how I earn my degree... N tht feelin wil definitely STICK 2 u 4 d rest of ur life..! sad.gif

But I DO LOVE $... So any1 knw of any LEGAL (n nothin immoral) way 2 make $, do inform me bout it... biggrin.gif

Yea, how I agree... Money certainly DOESN"T come easy... If tht's d case, I won't b workin my *ss out 2 save $ 4 my degree... n it's takin me 4ever...

But I dun 1 2 get d easy way out (however much d temptation is...) coz I dun 1 2 look back later in life n feel like puking wenever I think back of how I earn my degree... N tht feelin wil definitely STICK 2 u 4 d rest of ur life..! sad.gif

But I DO LOVE $... So any1 knw of any LEGAL (n nothin immoral) way 2 make $, do inform me bout it... biggrin.gif

Either you get yourself a rich bf or marry a rich dying old dude. Legal enough not to be immoral.

Wanna buy money eh? OK, I'll sell you some. 1 billion for RM100 ok? 1 billion in hell bank notes arr.

Wanna buy money eh? OK, I'll sell you some. 1 billion for RM100 ok? 1 billion in hell bank notes arr.

It's not a very nice thing to say..btw, ru in that kind of business??