Sign in to follow this  
awexgiler

Every cup of Starbucks ..

i havent been affected by caffeine addiction (yet?).. have stopped eating mcd after watching supersize me, dun really buy any of da brands u mentioned so im not contributing to their cause (if da rumour is true)! haha. but really, so many major corporations, and even governments of whole countries are POSSIBLY involved. Dont think we can really do much to avoid using/buying them. Plus the rumours are not substantiated.

well at the end i guess it depends on the person. some may regard it as rumours, others might regard it as paranoia and the rest might regard it as true. the least we can do is to check which one it is rather than blindly believe into sumthing. i have been to the website...read the articles...check the credibility of the claims. and i have to say that from what i have checked they are indeed true. so i decided to do what i can and boycott the related products where possible. some say that how to boycott...too many products that i like and use are produced by those companies. yupp...but to me if can't boycott everything then even small2 contributions is better than nothing. :)