Sign in to follow this  
Sharvyn

Dermatologica, biotherm, clinique

:P hello, i'm currently thinking of these 3 brands of basic 3 steps( cleanser, toner, moisturizer) n i would like to know the price range of each brand. anyone here could help? :praisegod:

n among these 3, which is the best u all think of? cause i'm really an idiot in all these things! i have combination skin with occational breakouts! ^_^

if it is possible, do tell me also for the scrub n mask info, which is good for ? i'm not very into whitening, but i'm more interested for those who can remove dirts, blackheads n whiteheads type!

thanks o.. :clapclap:

currently i'm using dermalogica. not sure about the other brands. you should try out dermalogica travel kit first before buying the large bottle. the retail price rm158. inside the kit got the cleanser,toner,moisturizer,scrub/exfoliant and sample mask.

Edited by n3wbie

Same to you.Currently using dermalogica.

cleanser@

special cleansing gel(combination/oily skin)

250ml RM129

500ml Rm199

ultracalming cleanser(sensitive/dry skin)

250ml RM129++

500ml Rm216

moisturiser@

active moist(combination/oily skin)

50ml RM138

100ml RM212

Multiactive toner@

250ml RM128

Scrub@

Daily microfoliant 75g RM184

Masque@75ml

Skin Refining masque RM144

Skin Hydrating masque RM156

im currently using biotherm bio source cleanser. find it very good for hydrating the skin :) im planning to slowly change my basic skin care to biotherm :thumbup1: u can get the travel kit from biotherm as well, inside got cleanser, toner, moisturizer which will cost u RM90

for biotherm,i hv their price list but i guess they hv increased the price.u can take a look and mayb u can add on ard rm2-4 for each product.

for normal & combination skin

-Biosource cleansing Milk RM80 200ml (make-up removal)

-Biosource Self-Foaming Cleanser RM85 150ml

-Biosource Lotion RM80 200ml

-Aquasource Fluide RM130 50ml (very good for dehydration skin,concentration of PETP found in 5000l of spa water)

-Biosource Gel Exfloliating RM85 75ml

-Aquasource Masque RM90 75ml

As for Clinique,i don hv the exact selling price but i remeber the 3 step products prices are slightly cheaper then biotherm.but my fren comment they products are not so gd and it dehydrated skin after a while u hv been using.

now most of the departmental stores like isetan and parkson are having sale.if u purchase it during sales period u will get RM10 voucher for every RM100 purchase and fantastic gift.Parkson pre sale on tomolo and they are giving double voucher,means every RM120 u purchase u will get RM20 cash voucher.it is very worth if u purchase it now.

i was at One U last week

CLinique's having promo now - 190-220 for the whole full set of 3 -step skin care...

:P

the full ori size

if u only want the trial set, i guess not.

oh btw, i just remember. I do have unused trial sizes of both Clinique's moisturising lotion and moisturising gel (30ml i think) ...

pm me if ur interested...

haha!!!i always buy skincare products when it was promotion!!like the recent one..i bought this clinique anti-blemish solution for 90bucks...it contains the full size of cleanser,7ml of anti-blemish solution and 15ml of anti-blemish night treatment. but i find the cleanser finish very fast le....like i used for 2 weeks now, half of the bottle gone!!!omg....

i use clinique 3 steps product (anti-blemish)

1. cleansing bar RM60++

2. toner rm70++

3. Moisturizer rm120++

try mid valley's clinique and ask for mey..she's v v frenly n helpful..sumore, always get free gifts and sample!!

i use clinique 3 steps product (anti-blemish)

1. cleansing bar RM60++

2. toner rm70++

3. Moisturizer rm120++

try mid valley's clinique and ask for mey..she's v v frenly n helpful..sumore, always get free gifts and sample!!

yeah...i went midvalley liao... n bought these 3..... SA quite nice there, very helpful...hee....thanks o~~~

i have used biotherm before and it really didn't suit my skin..cost around 500 to buy the acnopur range.

clarifying exfoliating lotion-rm90.00

emergency anti-marks concealer-oil free-rm90.00

emergency anti-spot-rm90.00. this is quite good . although the quantity is small but can last quite long

cleanser & moisturising regulating care-oil free-forgot the price (gave it to my bf)

tha SA told me im supposed to have breakouts (that it is normal) during the beginning of using the acnopur range but it got worse! i couldn't stand it and had to stop using...ended up giving the cleanser n lotion to my bf...didn't want to waste money and throw it away :crybaby:

lols so i switch to ROC instead...neways hope that helps :)

Edited by lilioe

Ya lor, ya lor, i went to MV Clinique counter the other day and she also told me that it will help to expell the dirt from inside so its ok to have breakouts when you just start using, but frustrating cos it seems even worse than before i started using it..

Have to be patient and wait a few months first before it clears completely.. I hope...

for me..if after awhile and there's stil no improvement then it's prolly time to change to sth else..esp if it seems to get worse..cos it'll take ages for those scars to heal ! :angry:

dermalogica price increased adi.. hmm..

wow i smelled fire on clinique prd here.. anyway skin care is varies to skin condition :)

Ya lor, ya lor, i went to MV Clinique counter the other day and she also told me that it will help to expell the dirt from inside so its ok to have breakouts when you just start using, but frustrating cos it seems even worse than before i started using it..

Have to be patient and wait a few months first before it clears completely.. I hope...

hi tracey, so may i know hows d progress of ur skin? still using clinique? that's what i had experienced also...but i already stopped using the 3 steps...so kinda curious abt d condition of ur skin now...

went clinique yesterday to recheck ur skin ask the sa they say if u got break out after a week u used its because ur skin wanna cleans all the dirty stuff out be patient and continue used it will get lesser by the time its clean.

for those who didnt get any break out are lucky as the skin condition are good & not as dirty as that those who get break out

thanks that the sa told me

I use Clinique's products, after 3 motnhs, friends ask me whether I have just recovered from chicken pox!

So, now I am using Biothrem. It's good....very good.

But funny thing is, the Biotherm sunblock is giving me problem, instead, the clinique sunblock suit me better. So, i guess, I'll say Biothrem skin care is good, and clinique sunblock is good. Weird...

^^" hihi~ cutie sisters...

May i know what is d standard pricing for Microdermabrasion per session?

I found most were between RM300~RM380 per session.

Today i personally go inquire with one skin care center called 'Herbaline'. OMG~ it was surprisingly very affordable with RM138 per session!

I doubt but it was very tempted. I did ask her about the detail, she said it was using Diamond powder not Crystal. The session is 120minutes. I also noticed their staffs' skin were well supple with radiance glow. It is up to the standard of showing good example. The place was very nice too with great soothing fragrance. I had booked to try one session this coming Thursday. The place is in Cheras.

Dear white ace, what is the difference btwn microdermabrasion n other facial treatments? Pls someone, tell me more!!! ^_^

actually, i m quite tempted to try dermalogica products....can anyone post some reviews about their products here, pls?? I would really appreciate it...

I used biotherm b4 (the green one)...act, i like the cleanser n toner but when it comes the award-winning moisturiser, it didnt work for me at all...

Tired clinique too, and it makes me totally against it!