Sign in to follow this  
JINEIL2EN

This is Bad? No Good? Heartless? or Jerk??

anyone sure jealous laaa... even a tiny itsy bitsy bit deep in the darkest corner of their heart. I'm also like that. Depends on the situation ler. but actually there's nothing wrong with letting them go, on one condition ler... we ourself must trust and have faith nothing is going to happen, and willing to accept the risk of what's going to happen next (which comes with trust).

If cannot take any of those, then don't give ler.

thankz again... :)

er....am i ever said tht this topic is about me & GF..?? kinda blur liao...

ahaha. out of topic. sry. :P

zzz my bf always disagree for me and himself to see ex-s coz he prefers not to look back. and never wanna recall the past coz they are all history. he said it is best to look forward and *screw* the past! 18 years old bf of mine says that! ^^

very mature of him lisa. lucky you. :thumbup1:

zzz my bf always disagree for me and himself to see ex-s coz he prefers not to look back. and never wanna recall the past coz they are all history. he said it is best to look forward and *screw* the past! 18 years old bf of mine says that! ^^

congrat to u tht u hav a very 'tough' BF.....& not as 'Lame' as me..... :)

anyone sure jealous laaa... even a tiny itsy bitsy bit deep in the darkest corner of their heart. I'm also like that. Depends on the situation ler. but actually there's nothing wrong with letting them go, on one condition ler... we ourself must trust and have faith nothing is going to happen, and willing to accept the risk of what's going to happen next (which comes with trust).

If cannot take any of those, then don't give ler.

well said kamikaze....

me too....will b jealous when saw fren of my got another 1 beside them....

if u know how to think as well, it would be much easier to listen to ur partner with no "cold War" and stuff! it is best not to look back! what do u gain by seeing ur ex anyway? u gain cold war & hot war!!!

Edited by luvlade

i don't think it's about being lame. it's about setting your priorities straight.

i hav another question, but dunno where to ask...... :(

hahaha... cheers to that JIN!

if u know how to think as well, it would be much easier to listen to ur partner with no "cold War" and stuff! it is best not to look back! what do u gain by seeing ur ex anyway? u gain cold war & hot war!!!

jus like meet old fren nia..nothing much...coz i'hv to keep my promise tht i ev swear to her..... :)

hahaha... cheers to that JIN!

Cheerz to u too kaze, thankz for calling me Jin...thankz... :thumbup1:

meeting old friend? u mean ur old friend is ur ex? cut it out jin...try to set things right... which is good for the both of you

er.........can be said like tht....coz almost 4yrs didn't meet liao... 8)

its pretty depend on the couple ....

if u think its ok from couple -> best fren if might not be acceptable by ur partner.

usually ppl who ends a relationship dun wan to meet their ex anymore,

few reasons

a) scare bring up memories and spark the eagerness to go back to the ex shoulder.

B) beeing comparisoning among u n ex who is better ... if u better then no worries otherwise .... hmmm

c) the ex beeing sooooo pityful dropping tears wans to rebuild the relationship. if ur partner stand strong stating no i have bf/gf now, n he/she is n will be the only one for me then its safe. if ur partner heart are troubled then hmmm ....

in conclusion if either a boy or girl wanna meet an EX is always good to go together. that way the ex wont be able or dare to do anything. n also u will be reminded that u are in a relationship when u see ur partner beside u.

one thing for sure, DO NOT attend an EX meet up alone even if they wants u to go alone. if they really wants to have a ' friendship' meetup wuts wrong if u bring ur partner, since ur fren can also be ur partner fren. if they still insist on u going alone, its better dun go. u nvr know wuts in their head.

(example : both of u went to someplace ermm quite and have chit chat or drink, u might nvr know if ur ex whom is so jealous about ur partner, will think of tactics like call some fren to hide somewhere to peek u both together. imagine wut happend when they gossip around ?)

even if both trust so much with one another, even tho i believe ' wutever is yours will be yours, force or any method to make it yours will not come true or bring any happiness'. when sensitive issue like this the trust will not be stable anymore . even if 99% trust, u still have 1% curiousity.

so fren, go with ur gf if she wans to , if she dun wanna, juz stay home with her. if she plan to meet her ex she will think of u as well n will ask u to accompany her to go or else dun go.

i know its at hard ground for u to decline a meetup since u promise ur ex, but u already have a person who is 2nd nearest to u after ur family to take care of to love for. always think of ur love one. ur partner will arrange or be prepare to go with u to meet ur ex when he/she's ready .

Edited by lemon~

if u think its ok from couple -> best fren if might not be acceptable by ur partner.

few reasons

a) scare bring up memories and spark the eagerness to go back to the ex shoulder.

B) beeing comparisoning among u n ex who is better ... if u better then no worries otherwise .... hmmm

c) the ex beeing sooooo pityful dropping tears wans to rebuild the relationship. if ur partner stand strong stating no i have bf/gf now, n he/she is n will be the only one for me then its safe. if ur partner heart are troubled then hmmm ....

in conclusion if either a boy or girl wanna meet an EX is always good to go together. that way the ex wont be able or dare to do anything. n also u will be reminded that u are in a relationship when u see ur partner beside u.

one thing for sure, DO NOT attend an EX meet up alone even if they wants u to go alone. if they really wants to have a ' friendship' meetup wuts wrong if u bring ur partner, since ur fren can also be ur partner fren. if they still insist on u going alone, its better dun go. u nvr know wuts in their head.

(example : both of u went to someplace ermm quite and have chit chat or drink, u might nvr know if ur ex whom is so jealous about ur partner, will think of tactics like call some fren to hide somewhere to peek u both together. imagine wut happend when they gossip around ?)

even if both trust so much with one another, even tho i believe ' wutever is yours will be yours, force or any method to make it yours will not come true or bring any happiness'. when sensitive issue like this the trust will not be stable anymore . even if 99% trust, u still have 1% curiousity.

so fren, go with ur gf if she wans to , if she dun wanna, juz stay home with her. if she plan to meet her ex she will think of u as well n will ask u to accompany her to go or else dun go.

i know its at hard ground for u to decline a meetup since u promise ur ex, but u already have a person who is 2nd nearest to u after ur family to take care of to love for. always think of ur love one. ur partner will arrange or be prepare to go with u to meet ur ex when he/she's ready .

well said. :thumbup1:

an ex can nvr be a friend. that's what i think. too complicated. i'd rather just class them as past acquaintance.

i tot best fren needs to kno lotsa of ur things, really care bout u, won't ever betray u, can share anything w/ u.......

so, the best person to b best fren is EX.... :blink:

few reasons

after reading this....my tear almost ran out.....wat the.....so 'right'..... :tear:

Exes can be friends??? I doubt that a lil...

Ex as good frens....bah..... even more cynical about it...

Exes can be friends??? I doubt that a lil...

Ex as good frens....bah..... even more cynical about it...

dun understand...?? mnd to xplain..??

I personally think that exes' cannot remain as friends, what's more GOOD friends....we are all humans after all....there is only a fine line between liking as friend and liking as lover...

I personally think that exes' cannot remain as friends, what's more GOOD friends....we are all humans after all....there is only a fine line between liking as friend and liking as lover...

well....,

i'm still blur bout those 'line'.....but, wat i can confirm is, me & EX is impossible to get togather again.....but still can b very close fren... :)

well said too. :thumbup1:

jin, the best person to be your best friend is definitely NOT your ex. how would you feel if... i said IF ya, if your gf happens to be best buds with her ex? Knowing they had some kind of relationship in the past will sure to make you feel uncomfortable, am i not right? your best friend can be a girl but seriously NOT your ex... pls..... it's so... :loser:

Edited by rebelliciouskat

well said too. :thumbup1:

jin, the best person to be your best friend is definitely NOT your ex. how would you feel if... i said IF ya, if your gf happens to be best buds with her ex? Knowing they had some kind of relationship in the past will sure to make you feel uncomfortable, am i not right? your best friend can be a girl but seriously NOT your ex... pls..... it's so... :loser:

i will write down all of this.... :)

yup, i hav to amited tht i'll felt uncomfortable if they 'best fren' w/ their EX. but, i think tht, just thinking of this, i'm a guy, so......is tht is kinda difren situation btwin gal meet their Ex than guys meet their EX...??

I think it's hard to be a good friend back wif ex eventho they know u from inside out, especially if the breakup is a painful one. Me and my ex have decided to be a normal friend oni. I dun see any point of treating ex as an enemy oso...

i will write down all of this.... :)

yup, i hav to amited tht i'll felt uncomfortable if they 'best fren' w/ their EX. but, i think tht, just thinking of this, i'm a guy, so......is tht is kinda difren situation btwin gal meet their Ex than guys meet their EX...??

What's the difference??? :shocking: We're all humans. Excuse me, but I thought that comment is very sexist. If you expect your gf to be ok with you meeting your ex then you should be ok with her meeting her ex right?