Sign in to follow this  
Livie

Bobbi Brown Product Prices

hi i've got the bobbi brown shimmer lip tint in Brown Sugar Shimmer for sale. Sorry if it's inappropriate to post it here, I don't know where to post sale topics. Anyway, I want to sell it off for RM45, it's brand new & unused, but no box.

brownsugarshimmertubewa7.jpg

bobbibrowninbrownsugarsct9.jpg

*I couldn't find an exact picture of the shade "Brown Sugar Shimmer", but the tube looks like picture #1, but the shade is in the chart (pic #2)

checked bobbi brown counter at KLCC

they're here

the stardust collection for RM 230 (if not mistaken).. but still it's RM200++ not more than rm250

both the set (make up - mini brushes) is rm320 ..

just saw in parade

i'm using mac at dis moment but wud like 2 try bobbi brown. which 1 is more expensive? cz i'm still a student laa.. cant aford 2 buy expensive stuff :P

i'm using mac at dis moment but wud like 2 try bobbi brown. which 1 is more expensive? cz i'm still a student laa.. cant aford 2 buy expensive stuff :P

BB is more expensive than MAC..

but.. MAC colours are quite nice too..

i don't like MAC foundations though..

BB's foundation is better..

ya no doubt BB foundation is good..! :thumbsup:

especially the 2-way cake very smooth

and not forgetting da cream concealer, another must-have :nod:

both the set (make up - mini brushes) is rm320 ..

just saw in parade

so cheap?? i asked the SA in MV booth today, she said the stardust makeup set is RM200. and the 3 pcs brushes set is RM150 worr... so for both is RM350 lo..

hai gurls..

can i know, the price for gel liner and cream eyeshadow..

is it true that the price of gel liner is increase?? :o

I just bought the gel liner this Thu and it is still RM65..

Dear all..

Im very like the BB production so much... recently looking for their creamy conceller kit..

CREAMY CONCEALER

AWARD WINNER! Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer awarded "Brides" magazine 'Beauty Makeup Award' (May/ June 2007 issue).

Bobbi shares her favorite makeup artist tip -- a yellow-based Creamy Concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles. This kit includes Creamy Concealer on top and Sheer Finish Loose Powder on bottom to set concealer for long-lasting wear. This concealer has skin conditioning ingredients like Vitamin A, which helps minimize the appearance of fine dry lines and wrinkles and Vitamin E, which moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection. (Concealer .06oz/1.7g, Powder .03oz/8g) Click to learn what shade is right for you.

View Bobbi’s How-To Apply Concealer Video

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templat...ealervideo.tmpl

For smooth, even application, start by moisturizing undereye area with Hydrating Eye Cream. Then, apply Creamy Concealer up to the lashline and into the inner corner of the eye using the Concealer Brush. Smooth and blend by gently patting with the pads of your fingers. Set with the coordinating powder. For extra darkness under the eye, apply pink-based Corrector shade first, blend, then follow with your yellow-based Creamy Concealer shade.

check it out.. !!

hai CiiMouMou..

can i know where do u bought it? mid or klcc?

bought mine from KLCC outlet

they increase the price already??

i'm not sure about that..

tEddysWinkLe say they increase the price..

do u know how much BB long-wear cream eyeshadow?

:( How I wish I m in KL.... BB products in SG super steep.... the gel liner increased price liao, previously was S$29, now selling abt S$37.

I heard airport doesn't hv BB counter right? I am gg to HK soon... anybody knows BB price in HK?? Plz advise...

i always tot bobbi brown in spore is the cheapest! tht was wat my fren told me lolz.. i dono bout hk but act i think bobbi brown prices in malaysia are not expensive compared to many other countries d..

No.... BB products in SG rarely steep if compare with M'sia, and of course, US still the cheapest (but US prices is not incl tax leh).

U know what, BB luxury brush set is selling ard S$400++ while M'sia only sell at S$600.... of course it's cheaper if u ignore the conversion rate :D

I think BB & Mac in M'sia is cheapest if compare with SG, not sure about other country :P

Hi. Can anyone help me. When i use MAC's Studio Tech compact foundation(cream to powder). it gives me break out. coverage is good though. i love it. but the breakout part la. I want to try BB's Oil-free even finish compact or foundation. Can anyone give me some advice. thanx....

Hi. Can anyone help me. When i use MAC's Studio Tech compact foundation(cream to powder). it gives me break out. coverage is good though. i love it. but the breakout part la. I want to try BB's Oil-free even finish compact or foundation. Can anyone give me some advice. thanx....

Erm, I would say BB oil-free even finish liquid foundation not suitable for me, did u try out the MAC studio mist foundation, it's very nice, not break out, not oily, very nice coverage too.... I am using it, and find it better than BB oil free even finish LF. FYI, if u r using the LF, u need to put on ur loose powder after apply ur LF.

:)