Sign in to follow this  
yikpeng

Yoga Zone

i'm at cheras yc. i like patterson's class. he's so gentle! fern also ok....the only one that i don't like is ang's class.....too fast & i don't und what he's talking bout.

can i have ur msn? >< wan 2 go2gether with u can ah?

can i have ur msn? >< wan 2 go2gether with u can ah?

of course we could go together! i'm always there alone...only during one of the weekends that i'm able to go with my sis or mum. but i'm only in element class le....is it the same as you?

my msn is andrienne_liew@hotmail.com

of course we could go together! i'm always there alone...only during one of the weekends that i'm able to go with my sis or mum. but i'm only in element class le....is it the same as you?

my msn is andrienne_liew@hotmail.com

add u in msn already

i now in element n hatta classes

normally weekends i am there

chat at msn

me! got the free gift some more! hahaha. but was there for less than 30mins cause i got facial appointment at 1st floor.

pls dun say like that. i experienced it.. stomach pain means u did some poses which used ur stomach muscle.. best advice to avoid pain is to do proper warm up b4 and warm down after.

u just started experience it. when time goes u will feel the pain lesser - none.

Anyone here has recommendation on yoga instructor?can u provide me the phone number ?coz my company wanna hire yoga teacher to teach the staff here! drop me a mail at vivianhoh@ijm.com ya..thanx..

went for hot yoga last sat

it was so nice

my whole tshirt were wet :D :D

I love Hot Yoga Too.I just tried it recently and I really enjoy it.

Sometimes,I just sweat at Lotus Pose.heehee.

Besides,I have started to do yoga everyday except for Sunday. :D

Btw,they're having great Offers now. A Package for RM2.80 Per day.

Anyone here has recommendation on yoga instructor?can u provide me the phone number ?coz my company wanna hire yoga teacher to teach the staff here! drop me a mail at vivianhoh@ijm.com ya..thanx..

The yoga instructor at my gym is pretty good. I can try asking him. Why don't you provide a contact number so that he can call back.

I have joined Yoga Zone Cheras for one week dy :)

They charged me RM124 x 12mths = RM1488.

But they had this offer that time of giving me FOC another 6 mths. So it's like RM1488/18mths = RM82.67 per month only!

Very very good experience for my first week. Went to "Element" classes for 3 times this week.

Feel like going to Hot Yoga next week.

Anyone knows which Yoga can help in losing weight ar? I wanted to lose weight so much le :(

Hi everyone,

Is it alright for once a week yoga class? How is the schedule in Yogazone... is it fixed?

hi everyone! any of you guys ever tried Bikram's Hot Yoga? i just went thru the trial classes and it is a one hell of an experience. totally fell in love with it. BikramYoga is a chellenging 26-posture series with 2 breathing exercise based on the ancient form of hatha yoga, suitable for all ages and levels of ability. Performed in a 40 degree celsius heated room, the 90 minute programme is scientifically designed in a given order to deliver total health through the balancing and strengthening of every sytem in the body. Really for those who are serious about yoga. The benefits that we can get are:

• benefits all internal organs by stimultaing the heart to pump more oxygen to all parts of the body
  • weight loss and rapid body toning
  • tone & strengthen muslces
  • increase flexibility and balance
  • better sleep through regulation of sleep cycle
  • stress reduction
  • energy and vitality improvement
  • slowing of ageing process
  • treats and improves chronic diseases, muscular, and skeletal related problems such as: alignment, rhematoid and osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart diseases, asthma, insomia, chronic indigestion, high and low blood pressure among other.
anyone interested with free trials can contact this number: 0129353964

[quote name='Serene' timestamp='1151926059' post='285357']
I also love yoga!
I sign up @ Pro Master in Ipoh. RM35 for 4 lesson in a month. Rm55 for 8 lesson in a month.
Pro Master have power yoga, basic yoga, & advance yoga.

[/quote]

Hi, May I know where is the Pro Master in Ipoh?

Yoga is beneficial for every age person. It has so many benefit. Yoga helps in maintaining your body weight and some poses of it also helps in reducing weight.

[url="http://www.atlanticaccess.ie/stairlifts.html"]Review of Stair lifts[/url] Edited by jennifersmith