Sign in to follow this  
aileenchong

hair treatment for hair loss & products

my friend, natural is just "natural", who say Himalaya not contains chemical, their shampoo also got sodium lareth sulfate...this oldi count is chemical....please check with your Himalaya products' ingredients side.....sure all chemical.....but some of the ingredients is just use so called "natural" ingredients......like herbs and things...the products still need "chemical" preservative ingredients to "tahan" the products for longer lasting tine,.....

im one of those pple who thinks natural is always best..i dunno how far the truth is about himalaya does contain chemicals,like the forumer abv stated,but as far as i am concern,its been in the market for a long time now,worldwide,with no huge advertising and so on,n yet they cn survive n compete with the other commercial brands..that alone must have a gud reason i think..me myself had experience severe hair loss due to study stress during my spm exm..so a friend of mine reccommended himalaya shampoo to me..im 19 now,n im still using the same shampoo..prior to shampooing,i will first massage 100% pure coconut oil to my hair and my scalp,and leave it on for an hour or two..coconut oil is said to be gud in preventing hair loss,promotes hair growth,reduce dandruff and oil on ur scalp,despite the fact that it is an oil..after a few weeks of using this 2 things on my hair,i started to notice baby hair all over my head..i was so delighted..so i continue using..n i cn nvr be happier..u gals try it..esp the coconut oil..its cheap too.. :wub:

i'm using himalaya shampoo oso . bcos i have oily scalp . but is got more better shampoo more control oil, i wan to try. anyone can recommend shampoo for me ? for oily scalp

I'm using a product called Lemaire, silver+orange coloured bottle. Not bad, i can say..it really controls the oily scalp and leaves a refreshing like mint effect kinda feeling on your scalp everytime u washed it. And it's not too pricey too, cost around 20+ worth considering.

where do u buy lemaire products? rm20+ for how big bottle?

i'm currently using nioxin shampoo.. so far it's not too bad.. but a bit exp lor..

i do notice tat when i shampoo my hair, d amount of hair fall has reduced..

hopefully it works.. :)

i had try a lot of hair fall brand b4, Nioxin is the best, and i buy very low price, you all gals can try www.kcareshop.com or their shop, they sell RM135 for the litre size only.....hope helpful nfo proivided!!!!

shisheido fuente shampoo also treatment for hair loss.
A month ago, I've bought Shiseido Fuente's shampoo and hair tonic. The shampoo is not suitable for my oily scalp hence I have stopped using it and change to Himalaya Herbal Shampoo for greasy hair instead. The tonic works well at my opinion as I can see lots of baby hair popping out. I used Audace hair tonic previously and it wasn't bad either.

yee.................Himalaya....i use it before, bathgel and hair shampoo...make me so. ithcy...may be i'm not suitable to use......but i thought this brand's product are NATURAL.........end up soso only....a bit dissapointed.....haiiiiiiiiiii....

I am in NuSkin business but not trying to say it's the best, just that I saw a testimonial on one of my biz partner. He is about 60 and like most men, balding @ the top with the side still having hair (albeit white). After using 2 boxes Nutriol treatment with the galvanic spa (and sometimes not!), it's so cute, he has a carpet of about 1cm hair growing from the top of his head. Carpet coz you can really feel it as it's all even. I myself was so amazed, it's been like 2-3 months, I believe.

A month ago, I've bought Shiseido Fuente's shampoo and hair tonic. The shampoo is not suitable for my oily scalp hence I have stopped using it and change to Himalaya Herbal Shampoo for greasy hair instead. The tonic works well at my opinion as I can see lots of baby hair popping out. I used Audace hair tonic previously and it wasn't bad either.

where can i buy audace?

thanks for the reply^^

where can i get nioxin at a cheaper price?

and when i buy nioxin, i mz buy the shampoo, conditioner, and tonic in order for it to work?

i use NIOXIN too, quite good especially to control my hair fall problems!!! my colleaque tol me that buy online cheaper, but i cant remember the website, maybe i try to ask he again later......

hi friend, my friend told me the website is www.kcareshop.com, which is Malaysia Online Prof hair care store, price very reasonable...i checked d, you check it out!!!!

does kcareshop sell the nioxin shampoos and treatment cheaper than the shops in sungei wang?

i use NIOXIN too, quite good especially to control my hair fall problems!!! my colleaque tol me that buy online cheaper, but i cant remember the website, maybe i try to ask he again later......

Jolin_wang....is there any shop or saloon in KL esp Sg Wang area dat selling Nioxin products other than buy online?? pls reply me a.s.a.p :(

yeah, even i myself am curious whether sungei wang shops sell nioxin brand too.

im one of those pple who thinks natural is always best..i dunno how far the truth is about himalaya does contain chemicals,like the forumer abv stated,but as far as i am concern,its been in the market for a long time now,worldwide,with no huge advertising and so on,n yet they cn survive n compete with the other commercial brands..that alone must have a gud reason i think..me myself had experience severe hair loss due to study stress during my spm exm..so a friend of mine reccommended himalaya shampoo to me..im 19 now,n im still using the same shampoo..prior to shampooing,i will first massage 100% pure coconut oil to my hair and my scalp,and leave it on for an hour or two..coconut oil is said to be gud in preventing hair loss,promotes hair growth,reduce dandruff and oil on ur scalp,despite the fact that it is an oil..after a few weeks of using this 2 things on my hair,i started to notice baby hair all over my head..i was so delighted..so i continue using..n i cn nvr be happier..u gals try it..esp the coconut oil..its cheap too.. :wub:

where can one buy pure cocnut oil?