Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Grooming Places?

where u usually bring ur furkids to grooming? and how much its charge? where is good and where is bad? tongue.gif

i usually bring mine to ss2, summer pets shop. thats where i bought him. RM80 for once. and if normal take bath, RM30-RM40

beside there, ill bring him to the nearest pet shop at my hs. the little pet shop located in tmn connaught. this pet shop was own by a lady. herself ve few dog. golden,schnauzer,pekingese.....she put all of them in the shop running ard biggrin.gif

i know my friend brought her dog once to pet safari. not sure what it is but i think it's a yorkshire terrier (small breed). rm80 and must make appointment beforehand.

Me usually bring my baby Benji back 2 d breeder wher I bought him. He's a home breeder located in Sri Damansara. Ther's once he even came 2 my hse 2 groom him coz I got no transport. But I stay pretty near ler... tongue.gif He charge RM80-120 for full grooming, but since I bought Benji fr him n Benji stil consider a pup, he's currently charging me RM65. So far, he's quite pro in grooming ler. Coz most of my fren said Benji looks cuter after grooming... hehe tongue.gif Plus Benji seems 2 only b afraid of d breeder. Other groomers he bully them 1, kept barkin n move here n ther wen being groomed... rolleyes.gifno2.gif

My fren usually bring her shih tzu pup 2 PetsMore opp Kepong Metroprima. She's a regular ther so should b quite ok... Basic grooming cost bout RM30-40.

all go friend house ah? biggrin.gif mind to tell me where? biggrin.gif

my friend is now full time doing grooming in Bandar Utama using a house smile.gif if interested then let me know lor I dont mind giving his contact out to u guys.

got the reply adi.... sorry for the delay !

Grooming for ECS and shih tzu starts from RM 80 to RM 120.

Depending on condition of the dog and how tangled up the fur is. If u guys wants his contact let me know. His place is in Bandar Utama.

d bandar utama person is good...he's patient with furkids...

alternatively is a lady @ rene's elegant pet saloon in medan imbi. generally from rm50 - rm100 and they are very thorough with the kids. it is one of the few places that shalom actually walks in with no hesitation. she also loves the bandar utama person (if we are talking about d same person Ixxx).

a gage for most of our furkids is how willing the kid is in going to the groomer..and does he or she run up with job to meet d groomer. check out also with fellow forumers and friends with furkids.

i send my shih tzu boy to this grooming place near to atria damansara jaya...pamper salon or something like that (owner name is Sandra) She's really good and patient with dogs as she has 3 of her own dogs in the shop :) ...a golden retriever,british bulldog and cocker spaniel! gosh i wish i have so many dogs! :) you can even send your dog there just for shower around RM30++ for grooming is RM100++ for shih tzus la..

i send my dog to Happy Doggy pet grooming saloon at USJ 8 there. Full grooming for medium sized dog is about Rm80 , small i think RM60 and large breed about Rm120. it depends on what condition the coat is in, and if got ticks . But otherwise its quite moderately priced. its quite a small shop but you have to make appointment. if you want the contact you can ask me. The groomer is really pro around dogs!

i send my dog to Happy Doggy pet grooming saloon at USJ 8 there. Full grooming for medium sized dog is about Rm80 , small i think RM60 and large breed about Rm120. it depends on what condition the coat is in, and if got ticks . But otherwise its quite moderately priced. its quite a small shop but you have to make appointment. if you want the contact you can ask me. The groomer is really pro around dogs!

What is the shop name? Can I please have the contact as I'm looking for a groomer for my poodle. Brought him to Pet Family in Tmn Megah @ first but was ok only.

QUOTE (Michellegew @ Mar 23 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the shop name? Can I please have the contact as I'm looking for a groomer for my poodle. Brought him to Pet Family in Tmn Megah @ first but was ok only.

Hi,

I will bring my Mini Schnauzer to Happy Doggy: Here are the details:
Happy Doggy

Address: No. 40, Jln Usj 8/2a, Taman Seafield Jaya, 47610, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Phone: 03-56336498

Ms Liew: 012-2743125

Will update you all, how is the service. thanks..

Why not grooming your beloved dogs yourself? It is not hard, just sometimes it is time consuming...I used to spend whole night grooming for show and at least 3 hours for pekingese...

Anyway, depending on what type of grooming you want..if were for show, I know one reputable in Jalan Imbi, if for normal grooming, there is one quite reasonable in USJ9...

i send my shih tzu to happie & jovie for grooming...the price quite reasonable...they have package too that u can sign up...so got discount..is in center point bandar utama....

i send my doggie to Puppy Cottage @ Tmn Tun...da service is gd...da oni thing i dun like is...they alwiz fully booking...hahaha~