Sign in to follow this  
nutcracker

Herbalife

: )

So how's is your exam preparation??

Any progress for your fitness goal so far?

Good luck. Take care.

yea i don satisfy wif my exam's result....hehe....err im stucked after lost 5 kgs.....T_T

Where is everyone, this forum has been so quiet!

Anyway, is there any suggestion to make the cappuccino shakes better in taste? I normally just add plain water to the shake as I do not want any added calories by adding extra ingredients to the shakes. However, I find the taste really really bland. I really prefer chocolate more. Sigh...

Any suggestions?

err...i recently mix low fat milk with 2 teaspoon of nescafe 3 in 1 and with 2 scoops of cappuccino...add few ice cubes will be nicer =) if not wrong the taste is like

mocha....haha

err...i recently mix low fat milk with 2 teaspoon of nescafe 3 in 1 and with 2 scoops of cappuccino...add few ice cubes will be nicer =) if not wrong the taste is like

mocha....haha

Ai yo yo .... There is no right or wrong with the above except the calories is on the high side say about 200+ already. So if you are not careful with your normal meal you tend to over shoot your calories.

Provided you are burning it off else your progress might be affected.

I would say you do that only once a while and you do it often during your Maintenance stage.

No right or wrong, depending on how fast you want to reach your goal.

If you have a dateline you really want to watch your simple carbohydrate and sugar intake for a while to allow your body to use the existing body fat to burn off as energy. Thus you lose weight.

By the way, congratulation on shedding off that 5 kg! Great Job! Cheers.

hey there..

i do heard tat the products works!! but is it its oni reduce the few kgs? but do not have a vy noticeble changes in ur body shape? is kind of expensive o...i scare once i start, hard 2 maintain~~~bt compare to slimming centre its more ok la...hehe...

Hi,

1) Honestly there are also many who fail to achieve anything with the product or with any product out n the market. There are many reasons to that as in why they failed. Why?

As you also heard it right, this products do work. But how does it work? and why it work? : )

2) This is not a slimming product, its just a nutritious weight management tool that you can incorporate into your lifestyle long term. My boys is drinking it too everyday, they don't need to lose weight. In order not to disappoint you, its not a slimming product that make you lose weight "automatically" in days.

3) If one shed the body fat, sure the body shape will change. I see the changes in mine - No doubt, i hit the gym. But even without gym, i shed my belly so the changes is there. My double chin is gone too. : )

4) Pricing wise is very subjective. I look at the value i get out of the product not the price value.

5) Maintaining is the most enjoyable part if you know how without much effort. I lose a total of 10 kg over a period of one and a half year. 65kg to 55 kg.

Now I don't maintain it, I try to gain lean mass (9 months) then cutting it down (3 months) to "see and feel" the tone up. : )

Hope the above help.

Edited by kimnelaine

hi, i am new here. Heard a few good review bout herbalife n i also heard a few negative feedback about having ts yo yo effect after they stop consuming herbalife.

However, i really think of giving it a try as i really wanna lose some weight.

i go the gym quite frequently, however it only helps to maintain my weight.

M quite solid and bulky as gal n i hav a little hormone imbalance problem, at the same time i hav a little constipation.

Now m taking Melilia n it improves my constipation problem.

I am wondering if Herbalife suits n works 4 me...

N i have a fren who is a member who can help me to buy a set of the product for RM270. But i wonder if i still can enjoy the free body evalution n get consultation n m kept track on my condition from a coach.

I appreciate if some1 can help me with my doubt n queries. Thx

hi, i am new here. Heard a few good review bout herbalife n i also heard a few negative feedback about having ts yo yo effect after they stop consuming herbalife.

However, i really think of giving it a try as i really wanna lose some weight.

i go the gym quite frequently, however it only helps to maintain my weight.

M quite solid and bulky as gal n i hav a little hormone imbalance problem, at the same time i hav a little constipation.

Now m taking Melilia n it improves my constipation problem.

I am wondering if Herbalife suits n works 4 me...

N i have a fren who is a member who can help me to buy a set of the product for RM270. But i wonder if i still can enjoy the free body evalution n get consultation n m kept track on my condition from a coach.

I appreciate if some1 can help me with my doubt n queries. Thx

Hi There,

If you trace back my posts here, Yo-yo effect exist/happen on all kind of products and solution out there.

To prevent yo-yo one needs to understand simple points such as why a person gain weight, how to let weight lose happen, etc. This information are readily available today.

If you are serious about losing weight then this could be your tool. It could be a tool for your weight lose, constipation situation as well as your Hormone issues.

Hope the above help. Cheers.

Edited by kimnelaine

"Group says Herbalife products have too much lead" Six dietary supplements sold by Herbalife Ltd contain dangerous amounts of lead if taken according to package directions, according to information posted on a private group's website.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/...20080520?rpc=60

Herbal Life products user Please read it. For your own good.

QUOTE (ykp @ Jul 12 2008, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just want to add some comments. I'm no expert or doctor or nutritionist, please don't blame me if I'm wrong. Herbalife is a cellular nutrition. That is a nutrition to rebuild your cell. Our cell changes every 3 months. In order to give ourselves some new cells, we have to take the product at least 3 months.
For slimming, please take note that your personal weight loss coach would have told you that to take 3 months to lose weight and 3 months as a maintenance. If you stop taking after the 3 months when you've already slim down, there is a possibility the weight will shoot up again.
Now, lets not talk about Herbalife.
Say for example, if you're planning on slimming, what do you normally do. Do exercise, cut down on you food, cut down on your snack, eat healthy food. Have you ever thought about your body fat, muscle mass, your calories to burn per day. Even if you're doing all the right things, like exercising, cutting your food etc....But if you don't look at your calories that your body can burn per day. I guarantee you that you won't be getting any slimmer.
So get the facts right. Check it out, do some research instead of jumping into conclusion. You won't get fat after you stop taking Herbalife. It's that we didn't know how many calories that we're eating.

well..what u say is rrite!!! beside doing lotsa hard work..control ur foods consumption...blah..blah..the most immportant things is we must watch out wat we eat eveyday..and ofcoz..know hw to count the calories as well!!! i believe that if u didnt go 4 any work out by just watching out ur consumtion of calories of foods..u ca slim dwn!!! as wat i know 4 gals, the normal calories consumed per day is 1200 kal..rite? so, if want to keep fit or lose weight, u can sticks to the 1200 kal oer day plan...rite??

QUOTE (Georgy @ Apr 13 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Group says Herbalife products have too much lead" Six dietary supplements sold by Herbalife Ltd contain dangerous amounts of lead if taken according to package directions, according to information posted on a private group's website.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/...20080520?rpc=60

Herbal Life products user Please read it. For your own good.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks and i know you meant good.

The group who made the above accusation has history of criticizing Herbalife. The owner has gone to jail for 7 years previously.

If you follow the whole episode you will find that they dropped the accusation and silent, read the 2 thread below:

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressReleas...22?symbol=HLF.N

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews...22?symbol=HLF.N

Come to this thread for more on herbalife information. http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....291&st=1170

Cheers.

Finally i made up my mind to try it out!! i just got my 1st set of Herbalife!!! Trying it out tomolo!!! Hopefully will c some result after some time!!! Wish me luck!!

Y I c so many ppl here mixing 2 scopes of F1 n 1 scoop of F2?

My distributor asked me to mix 4 scoops of F1 n 2 scoops of F2 for better result ler....

QUOTE (stayfine @ Apr 21 2009, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally i made up my mind to try it out!! i just got my 1st set of Herbalife!!! Trying it out tomolo!!! Hopefully will c some result after some time!!! Wish me luck!!

Y I c so many ppl here mixing 2 scopes of F1 n 1 scoop of F2?

My distributor asked me to mix 4 scoops of F1 n 2 scoops of F2 for better result ler....

Wow Congratulation. Great!! : )

i hav bad constipation... previously i took melilea to help me a bit for my constipation prob.. n now i hav started herbalife n stopped melilea for 1 week... n i m passing out air frequently these few days... eating fruit n vege a lot..... atleast 2 litre of water per day....but still having bad constipation.......din really slim down much.... erm....... wondering if its doin well on me... any1 can advise?

mine is not really hard... but just could not come out easily... these few days i went to the toilet few times n sat ter for 15 min atleast but air come out non stop...i still tried to force it out...massaging my stomach in the toilet... n it did come out s little... they were not hard... but they r actually different from wat i hav previously... thinner n longer... more sticky... n super smelly....... i noe its gross ... but i just wanna explain so if some1 ter noe wat m suffering from could help... haha.....m so desperate to empty my stomach... my stomach is big now.... went to an organic shop today... n they introduce me prune enzyme n oligo... cos they say i shud be having enuf fibre since m taking lots of vege n fruit these days... just tat perhaps i dun hav good bacteria in my stomach to help in my digestive system... but i dunno if i shud consume it now cos i might get confuse with the result of these organic n also herbalife products... as i remember herbalife also provide a type og good bacteria for the digestive system... in doubt........ wacko.gif

QUOTE (stayfine @ Apr 28 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mine is not really hard... but just could not come out easily... these few days i went to the toilet few times n sat ter for 15 min atleast but air come out non stop...i still tried to force it out...massaging my stomach in the toilet... n it did come out s little... they were not hard... but they r actually different from wat i hav previously... thinner n longer... more sticky... n super smelly....... i noe its gross ... but i just wanna explain so if some1 ter noe wat m suffering from could help... haha.....m so desperate to empty my stomach... my stomach is big now.... went to an organic shop today... n they introduce me prune enzyme n oligo... cos they say i shud be having enuf fibre since m taking lots of vege n fruit these days... just tat perhaps i dun hav good bacteria in my stomach to help in my digestive system... but i dunno if i shud consume it now cos i might get confuse with the result of these organic n also herbalife products... as i remember herbalife also provide a type og good bacteria for the digestive system... in doubt........ wacko.gif

Hi,

Just b Patience.

One of my club customer had bad constipation all these years. She even had to rely on medicine to move bowel.

When she start at my club, she had the same problem for almost 2-3 weeks. But after a month now, she is visiting toilet everyday now.

I am not sure how much your distributor share with you about the formula 1 nutritional value. Anyway, if you need more info just buzz me.

From what i read your above, its a good sign. Those thing that you describe as super smelly its already the good product usage result that you are getting now.
That could be your "overnight business" : p

I do not want to discourage you from using other product but i would advice that you stick with this product for awhile. Its worth it.

I have lost weight and my sinus and long term chesty cough it's gone. I do not want to believe it but its gone. : )

By the way how did you guys made the shake? did you guys use only water or other types of liquids. Once i use fresh chocolate milk, mine was KERAS like doris experience : )

Cheers. Edited by kimnelaine

QUOTE (doris8592 @ May 1 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya its bad..but its improving now..getting better tongue.gif

i use plain water....anyway Im around 74 now..previous weight is 85..quite slow ._.

Good 11 KG !!! Wow!!

hello
im new here
i drink herbalife bout 9 month...
my main problem is my face...
very acne...
my side problem is i my leg kinda fat...
now look ok..
but my face still...

um,im 16years old...mayb still my body still changing...
but...i feel very hopeless...till now...my face still oily...acne...white head,black head...
argh...
i almost wanna give up...
any suggestion?

QUOTE (withoutxsoul @ May 5 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello
im new here
i drink herbalife bout 9 month...
my main problem is my face...
very acne...
my side problem is i my leg kinda fat...
now look ok..
but my face still...

um,im 16years old...mayb still my body still changing...
but...i feel very hopeless...till now...my face still oily...acne...white head,black head...
argh...
i almost wanna give up...
any suggestion?

Hi,

1) For your Acne .....Patience. What was your kind of diet before and now? (that means what kind of food do you
normally eat before and now? )

Do you rest well and sleep enough at night?

My wife acne problem improved tremendously, even old scar do not look so obvious now. Of course every body is unique.
She takes quite a while too to see changes too.

2) For your weight issues, what is your current weight? Do you want to PM me your Body Composition data?
That is your weight in kg, your water %, body fat, muscle mass, BMR, Visceral fat etc.

Do you do any sports?

Cheers.

Hi everyone~~
i'm also a HBL user..for 5 months..
well i go on and off coz exam goin on...
i drop weight from 82kg to 77kg...still a long way to reach my target
because i have hormone problem so it have affected my weight goin down..
but after consuming HBL my figure changed..and it really help cutting down my weight~~of coz with proper excersice~~
hope i will reach my target weight end of this year~~~

QUOTE (Cute-Closet @ May 11 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone~~
i'm also a HBL user..for 5 months..
well i go on and off coz exam goin on...
i drop weight from 82kg to 77kg...still a long way to reach my target
because i have hormone problem so it have affected my weight goin down..
but after consuming HBL my figure changed..and it really help cutting down my weight~~of coz with proper excersice~~
hope i will reach my target weight end of this year~~~

First of all - Congratulation !!

Not sure what is your target weight. But you have another good 6-7 months to go.

Say if one month you can lose another 2 kg with proper eating, exercise, proper rest and recovery - you can expect to lose another 10-14 kg!!

77-10 = 67 kg!! And from 82 - 67 = 15kg, that is a total of 15kg!!

As you mentioned, you are aware of your hormone issues, so i am already very impressed with your progress.

Keep it up!!

QUOTE (yoe @ Jul 26 2006, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey people... biggrin.gif

herbalife has few programmes- losing weight, gaining weight, maintain weight and gain good health.
every programs different ways of consumptions.

so, if your concern is losing weight - more than 5 kilos to lose - u need to take 2 jars of formula 1 (known
as full nutritious food) and 2 bottles of tea(50g) (to eradicate toxin in our bodies) - this will be stocks
for one month. the price is around rm500. but of course, if u take it from our dealers (and not the office directly), u will get better pricing.

and you can take them with me if u want, i will offer u better price! thumbup1.gif
and it will depend on how much kilos u wanna lose. the more, the longer period u need to consume.

like my grandpa, he only took for his energy and health - since he's oredi 83 years old and now, he's still off to jogging tracks! trust me! whistling.gif

so people, its time to decide if u wann change ur life. Yes, to some people it's bit pricey, but u actually
replace ur breakfast and dinner, so, u save some money too. and plus, u dun have to worry bout ur
energy performance because some people think that when people are losing weight, their energy goes down.
it wont happened that way in herbalife!

your energy flies to the roof altho ur having low carbs and fats in ur daily meals.
it happened to me, and it could happen to u too!

so, go HERBALIFE!

wub.gif

*hi, can i know few more details about the Herbalife, i would like to gain weight, as im maitaining on 34kg since 10yrs, nw im 23. please advise which drink to take, and how much does it cost, i might get it from you itself wink.gif
thank you

-jessica-

QUOTE (nvjessica @ Jun 9 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*hi, can i know few more details about the Herbalife, i would like to gain weight, as im maitaining on 34kg since 10yrs, nw im 23. please advise which drink to take, and how much does it cost, i might get it from you itself wink.gif
thank you

-jessica-

Hi Jessica,

Formula 1 and Formula 3 is what you need. You do not use to replace meal but drink it before or after your meal.

There are a lot of success stories about gaining weight with right nutrition. I know one teacher, she puts on around
5 kg of good mass.

Edited by letmesee