Sign in to follow this  
nutcracker

Herbalife

Kenapa 90% cubaan untuk menguruskan badan gagal?

Sebab utamanya adalah kerana

memilih jalan yang salah.

JANGAN sesekali anda terperangkap dan termasuk dalam peratusan ini!

Jalan Salah: Kurangkan makan seperti tidak makan malam.

Kesan: Otot mengecut, air dalam badan mengurang dan kadar metabolisma

turun mendadak. Lemak masih kekal.

Keputusan: Kurus sekejap, semua KG yang hilang datang kembali bersama

beberapa KG lagi sebagai saguhati.

Jalan Salah: Ambil pil pelangsingan.

Kesan: Selera makan langsung hilang, loya, pening-pening, jika tersalah ambil, kesihatan terjejas.

Keputusan: Kurus sekejap, jika berhenti ambil pil, selera makan datang kembali dan gemuk semula.

Jalan Salah: Makan buah-buahan sahaja.

Kesan: Badan menjadi kurang bertenaga kerana nutrisi tidak lengkap dan seimbang. Tekanan

kerana terpaksa makan makanan yang sama berulang-ulang.

Keputusan: Diet tidak kekal lama, mudah berputus asal

Edited by skye

I've gone to tiz website b4...

Bt i cnt let my parents noe im buying something to make myself slim...

Tiz website actuali doesnt help me much...

Cz i cnt find tiz product in ipoh...

I dont wana buy through mail or wat...

I wana pay by cash and get the product immediatly...

Tiz few days kinda down...hAiZzzzzzZzzzzzz!!!

Neways, thanks for all ur replies, honeywee!

I appreciate it alot!

hie hie...its been veri long time since i last drop by.i juz wanna share my experience here.after using d pdts for 5weeks i manage to shed 8kgs but i still have 12kgs to go before reaching my ideal weight

anyone still consuming herbalife...???

ive consumed 1 year ++ already....

just love taking herbalife as my breakfast.... easy. quick & healthy.. no need to think what to eat...

:D

hi. im new and quite interesting on herbalife products too. Plez giv more info.

i tried CLA Shape Slim.. rm168 for 2weeks only but result not so obvious. jz 2Kg only.

If my budget rm200 permonth, my height is 161, weight is 60.

may i know how long do i need for losing 10KG?

If after i lose 10Kg, if i discontinue the product, will i gain back weight again?

Hi babe...I was 52 kg...The good way to lose weight is do cardio...jogging or cicyling...really I lost 2kg after I run 10km... :clapclap:

Kenapa 90% cubaan untuk menguruskan badan gagal?

Sebab utamanya adalah kerana

memilih jalan yang salah.

JANGAN sesekali anda terperangkap dan termasuk dalam peratusan ini!

Jalan Salah: Kurangkan makan seperti tidak makan malam.

Kesan: Otot mengecut, air dalam badan mengurang dan kadar metabolisma

turun mendadak. Lemak masih kekal.

Keputusan: Kurus sekejap, semua KG yang hilang datang kembali bersama

beberapa KG lagi sebagai saguhati.

Jalan Salah: Ambil pil pelangsingan.

Kesan: Selera makan langsung hilang, loya, pening-pening, jika tersalah ambil, kesihatan terjejas.

Keputusan: Kurus sekejap, jika berhenti ambil pil, selera makan datang kembali dan gemuk semula.

Jalan Salah: Makan buah-buahan sahaja.

Kesan: Badan menjadi kurang bertenaga kerana nutrisi tidak lengkap dan seimbang. Tekanan

kerana terpaksa makan makanan yang sama berulang-ulang.

Keputusan: Diet tidak kekal lama, mudah berputus asal

Ya..its true..the best way is do exercise..jogging is the best...join run to achieve ur target... :clapclap:

Hi babe...I was 52 kg...The good way to lose weight is do cardio...jogging or cicyling...really I lost 2kg after I run 10km... :clapclap:

You are so athletic, good for you that able to run up to 10km,

as for us, we are having this 'overweight' problem, run in a distance around 1~2km is the best we can go.

that why we opt to take a replacement meal to reduce weight.

Hi, just want to share my thoughts. I do running 2 times a week, weight training 3 times and mountain biking 2 times in weekend. I'm at my ideal weight. I just like exercising, shaping up but I make sure I don't overdo it. Just a moderation of cardio & weight traning.

Now, just want to tell you guys that nutrition is really important. I'm no doctor, nutritionist or any expert. But when I take good nutrition, I can feel it & people comment that I look fresh even after a days work. Doing all those exercise if I don't take any protein, I won't be able to continue the next day. Of course when I'm here, I'm talking Herbalife of course. I do take vitamins & protein even before I start to consume Herbalife.

Let me ask some questions, how do you know you're eating right ? Is it by taking good food, is good enough. How do you know if you're taking good food with vitamins & minerals for your body to work properly. I don't even know the food I'm taking is heathy or not. We're not doctors or nutritionist, we can only assume what is right.

The least we could do is to give ourself some good nutrients.

For losing weight, please note that Herbalife is NOT medicine. So, there is no side effects. Side effects only happen when you take medicine like slimming pills. Please get the facts right, check on the ingredients on Herbalife products. All those ingredients is present in all our everyday food. So that means to say that you will also get side effects from everyday food ?

I'm taking Herbalife just for maintainence (breakfast), I get leaner muscle now. I can even get lazy a bit like exercising 3 days only and still maintain my weight eating normal lunch & dinner.

Should anyone want some advice, I'm glad to give it.

Thanks for reading, byeee

can anyone tell me more about the what formula 1,2,3........ i'm interested but blur right here

coz my housemate is drinking this as supplement coz she's vegetarian yetten she got a little bit muscular, but i dont want big muscles >_<

Formula 1 & 3 is in powder form. Formula 1 is the daily nutrients that your body need everyday. Formula 3 is protein.

As for Formula 2, if I'm not wrong, we don't have the product in Malaysia. It's in pill form & available in S'pore.

For Malaysia, they have the Formula 1,3 & the Tea Mix (the standard package).

For Protein, it's for rebuilding cells and also muscle mass. But if you're not a body builder & you don't really workout at the gym, you won't be able to get big muscle. If it's so easy to get muscle by just eating protein, then we won't have any bodybuilder working out at gym right !

What it means by muscle in this case is our whole body consist of muscle. It helps to rebuild back the muscle block that is used or lost during your every day routine. Muscle won't get big if you didn't work it. It will still remain at the original size. The more muscle mass you have, the more fat you're goin to burn at your resting stage.

Hope this helps

Good luck & smile always!

Just want to add some comments. I'm no expert or doctor or nutritionist, please don't blame me if I'm wrong. Herbalife is a cellular nutrition. That is a nutrition to rebuild your cell. Our cell changes every 3 months. In order to give ourselves some new cells, we have to take the product at least 3 months.

For slimming, please take note that your personal weight loss coach would have told you that to take 3 months to lose weight and 3 months as a maintenance. If you stop taking after the 3 months when you've already slim down, there is a possibility the weight will shoot up again.

Now, lets not talk about Herbalife.

Say for example, if you're planning on slimming, what do you normally do. Do exercise, cut down on you food, cut down on your snack, eat healthy food. Have you ever thought about your body fat, muscle mass, your calories to burn per day. Even if you're doing all the right things, like exercising, cutting your food etc....But if you don't look at your calories that your body can burn per day. I guarantee you that you won't be getting any slimmer.

So get the facts right. Check it out, do some research instead of jumping into conclusion. You won't get fat after you stop taking Herbalife. It's that we didn't know how many calories that we're eating.

Formula 1 & 3 is in powder form. Formula 1 is the daily nutrients that your body need everyday. Formula 3 is protein.

As for Formula 2, if I'm not wrong, we don't have the product in Malaysia. It's in pill form & available in S'pore.

For Malaysia, they have the Formula 1,3 & the Tea Mix (the standard package).

For Protein, it's for rebuilding cells and also muscle mass. But if you're not a body builder & you don't really workout at the gym, you won't be able to get big muscle. If it's so easy to get muscle by just eating protein, then we won't have any bodybuilder working out at gym right !

What it means by muscle in this case is our whole body consist of muscle. It helps to rebuild back the muscle block that is used or lost during your every day routine. Muscle won't get big if you didn't work it. It will still remain at the original size. The more muscle mass you have, the more fat you're goin to burn at your resting stage.

Hope this helps

Good luck & smile always!

Good job ykp!!!

hello all.

i'm planning to reduce my weight.

does anyone know bout herbalife ? is it truly works? how?no side effect r? is it good for our health and body?

currently i do some exercise..like yoga..cardio..but the prob is..difficult for me to resist from eating..especially junk food, bicarbonate drinks..chocolate..nasik also..especially nasik lemak..roti canai..aigoo..really hard to say NO..will only feel regret soon after finish eating :unsure:

talking bout herbalife, what is the pro's n con's?

the only thing that i know..it costs a lot of money.more than rm300..looking forward of a better price.

and does this product will cause effect like colon cleanser? frequently go to toilet? i hope not..

hope to receive some response from any of u..sooner is better. :)

k thanx.

hie littlewonder,

i going to try it.. my friend told me it works and can get the result you want.. i just ordered from him don't know when only can try out.. he told me the ingredients is all herbs so there is no side effect.. besides that, you no need to do any exercise unless you want to see the results faster la.. you no need to worry much it... by the way, try to cut down those food with coconut based la.. because it is very fattening!!! . icon1.gif

Edited by skye

Hi there.. i have brought herbalife 2.. heard my sister says its work and many forum i sees is a positive comment so i guess its reli works.. but i still havent started my diet programme yet.. haha giving up my favourite food is reli very hard.. don worry herbalife is natural there is no side effect to your body plus herbalife is a dieting programme so u wont be frequently go to toilet..

I tink this forum previously got a topic abt herbalife also.. there you can get a lotsa information abt it.. here is the link http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....=291&st=840..

Edited by babybb

actually herbalife is a nutrition meal replacement.if u took herbalife w/out taking care of ur food intake aso d same 1 & its a waste of money.previously i misused of herbalife tot its a slimming pdt tat u juz replace ur breakfast & dinner with herbalife & lunch u can eat watever then i can slim down but i'm so darn wrong & guess wat i put on weight.But now I really take care of my food intake.In d past 3mths i manage to shed 12kgs.

Hi all,

Good day :) I am new here and i am quite interested in taking Herbalife to lose weight. I am currently living in PJ and working in Kota Kemuning, can anyone enlight me on getting the product? any distributor nearby? Who should I contact in order to get the product? can i get it at any of the pharmacy? guardian, watson?

Thanks

hey all...

i've been taking herbalife since urm.. last year dec o so la.. initially i had some pimples growing after consumption which i tot oh must be my diet lah must be i didnt drink enough water lah.. then after that, the pimples grew worst and its only around my chin area lah.. then after that i couldnt stand it anymore i stopped drinking it for a week.

The pimples stopped already.. ok so i tot let me try again, again after consumption for about 1-2 months non stop i got the pimples again.. darn, dunno y like that.. any1 out there know whats wrong with my body?... maybe i should do something ? i do exercise, sauna and i dont think its because of that though cause if i stop herbalife then the pimples are gone.. i tried drikig more water bt didnt work... hmmm... :blink:

hello all.

i'm planning to reduce my weight.

does anyone know bout herbalife ? is it truly works? how?no side effect r? is it good for our health and body?

currently i do some exercise..like yoga..cardio..but the prob is..difficult for me to resist from eating..especially junk food, bicarbonate drinks..chocolate..nasik also..especially nasik lemak..roti canai..aigoo..really hard to say NO..will only feel regret soon after finish eating :unsure:

talking bout herbalife, what is the pro's n con's?

the only thing that i know..it costs a lot of money.more than rm300..looking forward of a better price.

and does this product will cause effect like colon cleanser? frequently go to toilet? i hope not..

hope to receive some response from any of u..sooner is better. :)

k thanx.

Hi littlewonder,

I see you are interested in Herbalife and wondering whether it works or not.I can tell you that it works actually.I got to know Herbalife about 3 years ago from a friend in Singapore.Me and my sis started on the products and we knew it works when we started losing weight.I wasnt fat but i was chubby,i manage to lose 3kgs and i maintained my weight ever since.I am still taking the products now to maintain my weight and also for my health.There is no side effects because the ingredients are all natural and soy based. You can also surf the web and find out more about Herbalife.

p/s:The products is not really that expensive because you can match her customers according to their budget.It starts from around Rm150 or more depending on the kinds of products the customer choose to buy and also their budget.The most important is: It works and its very safe too. :D Hope my info helps.

Edited by skye

just ordered my nourifusion.. hope it works... i have no problem with my skin.. just wanted to try.. coz ive been using the weight management products for 1.5 years... no its time to try the outer nutrition.. wehee