Sign in to follow this  
ariellewilde

Mesotherapy

What is Mesotherapy?

Mesotherapy is the practice of using microinjections of conventional or homeopathic medication and/or vitamins into the mesoderm or middle layer of skin to deliver healing or corrective treatment to a specific area of the body. Mesotherapy has been touted as the latest breakthrough for bodysculpting, cellulite reduction and skin rejuvenation.

In simple words, it's some kind of injection to melt down your body fats (see this month's CLEO for more info), i heard one session costs about RM800 and above.

Anyone tried it??? If yes, please comment and let me (and others) know more. Thanks.

To my knowledge.

Usually a person need about 5-10 session to see any visible result. it all depends on the physician. The physician or doctor specialized in this field will mix the correct treatment solution. The main ingredient is Lipostabil - a solution to burn fat.

The solution is later injected into the mesoderm. The dept and amount of medication injected depend on the skill of the physician. This is in-fact the best break thru in medical BUT if the physician is not well train the result could be worst.

Lately in Malaysia only beauty centre offer this treatment not like US, Japan and Singapore where only doctor and qualified physician perform this task.

So if you are interested in mesotherapy go to Singapore and get a qualified doctor to do it for you.

Btw mesotherapy has been around for years but not widely used due to the restriction of the performer to doctors/phycisian. it was originated from a French Doctor 1928. I first heard of it last 10 years and was doing a reseach on it.

Well, actually i was reading this month's Cleo about methods to slim the body, and read about this injection as a much better alternative to liposuction. Anyway, i am hoping someone who actually did it would write about it here smile.gif

Well I dont know about it girls....Personally I prefer to have nothing "inject" inside my Body, may work now but you'll never know what's gonna happen in 10 or 15 years ahead. Of course this is just a personal opinion :)

Hey ya all, just something to share with you guys that I indeed read this treatment of a magazine last night (Dun remember exactly whether it's Her World, Female or Cleo) Anyhow it note there that there'll be an unknown side effects on this (CANCER for one), considering one thing, it's not even FDA approved (at least as of the publishing time)

THINK TWICE, it's not even worth it...there are many many many other things in life for you to discover and appreciate rather than to constantly feeling depressed dwelling with our weight (Well, Im preaching I know :P )

Hey there, I have tried this method for the past 3 weeks, it works well on me, I used it on my tummy and waist line, i have one more session to go. Well, I bought the whole set cost me rm1800, each session i pay the therapist rm60 (total 4 to 5 session), I found it very reasonable compares with other methods.