Sign in to follow this  
hazel

What is the cause of spare tyre?

one of my friend experienced this too but after taking zentel de-worming tablets, the gastric pains were no longer felt. one gp told me it may be the gases released by some kind of worm that causes that kind of reaction.

huh..serious arr...that means got worm i my stomach.. :shocking: ...all the while i thought is becoz the food cannot digest properly,thats y got gastrik pain...

i heard that sleeping after a meal causes 'spare tyres' to appear too~

haiz..me alwiz fall asleep after meals coz too sleepy ad....

huh..serious arr...that means got worm i my stomach.. :shocking: ...all the while i thought is becoz the food cannot digest properly,thats y got gastrik pain...

Gastric pain doesn't necessary meant that you have worm in your stomach lar hehe don't scare yourself. Indigestion could be due to worm but IMO that is highly unlikely.

If you get gastric pain after you eat or lying down, the pain the most likely due to acid which has gone up to your esophagus ler.... so you have this burning sensation around your chest area.

There is a million reason to why you get gastric, if its a serious problem go see the doctor for a proper diagnosis..

There is a million reason to why you get gastric, if its a serious problem go see the doctor for a proper diagnosis..

let me add one more to the numerous possibilties: helicobacter pylori

it is very common but many people do not understand it.

yes hehe then u need to go on a triple therapy....

hmm cossie hehe i think we are talking abt this in a wrong thread haha