Sign in to follow this  
Zin

Korea Cosmetic Contact Lenses: BESCON / G&G

its been long time i nv visit tis forum...its so happening here. heheheh...

dear babes,

i hv a question here. i tried BT01 bfore, and im using hypa C7 now. but Hypa C7 doesnt give me a 'wow' effect, it looks vy natural like i didnt wear any lens.

i feel like trying the IFAx Black, but does it has the 'wow' effect?? ('wow' effect is rili large and black, yet look natural not fake)

is anyone wearing Ifax Black now? can tell me the effect?? or shud i buy BT01 again??. thanks for the advise..

hope to hear from anyone of u..

Edited by Cawaii_Daisy

Oh...maybe i'll try that...

Thanks Aster, u're a sweety. :wub:

The thing is, i've been wearing normal contact lenses with no such problems, only felt the stinging pain whenever i wear these cosmetic lenses.

Maybe my eyes are just not suited to wear them. sob sob. :(

:) I have not tried any normal lens before but I did wear freshkon alluring black. I felt the stinging pain too!! Anyway, I found BT01 is much more comfortable. Alth it brings stinging feeling sometimes, it's not as often as that of freahkon. Besides, the feeling has gone after sometime. mb u can wear the cosmetic lens less frequent? Do remember, cosmetic lens bring 50% more harm to eyes compared to normal lens :)

I'm sure you're a pretty sweety too

Hi there Zin,

I'm new to contact lenses. :wink3: The last time i checked my eyes was end of last year whereby my eyes have no power / perfect vision .

Just wondering if the contact lenses that you're selling provides for no power ? What would you recommend for 1st timers?

What's the diameter / size of Bescon Free Teen Tear ? i dunno which color to choose or suitable for me.

I'm interested in Bescon Free Teen Tear, how much is it? Are there any promotion now? How abt the Jewel star ones? what brand are they?

Will wearing contact lens deteriote my vision?

btw, do u need a pic of my eyes to recommend?

sorry for asking so much...hope u dun mind. Thanks alot for helping out yeah ! :wub:

Hi there Zin,

I'm new to contact lenses. :wink3: The last time i checked my eyes was end of last year whereby my eyes have no power / perfect vision .

Just wondering if the contact lenses that you're selling provides for no power ? What would you recommend for 1st timers?

What's the diameter / size of Bescon Free Teen Tear ? i dunno which color to choose or suitable for me.

I'm interested in Bescon Free Teen Tear, how much is it? Are there any promotion now? How abt the Jewel star ones? what brand are they?

Will wearing contact lens deteriote my vision?

btw, do u need a pic of my eyes to recommend?

sorry for asking so much...hope u dun mind. Thanks alot for helping out yeah ! :wub:

Hi! Free teen tear is good for first timer too. Dia is 14.0. Maybe you can try brown. Price is listed in the price list. No promotion currently. Jewer star is Bio. It will not deteriote your vision if you practise proper wearing practice. Thx.

Hey, I wanted to know what currency RM is? Is it the Malaysian currency or RMB?

I read in previous posts that delivery to Australia is RM10? Is this still the price? And is that postage for each pair, or is there discounts for 2 pairs?

Thanks

Hey, I wanted to know what currency RM is? Is it the Malaysian currency or RMB?

I read in previous posts that delivery to Australia is RM10? Is this still the price? And is that postage for each pair, or is there discounts for 2 pairs?

Thanks

Hi! RM is malaysia currency. Postage is RM11 now. Thx.

Hi forum.

This is my fourth time ordering from Zin. My friends love mine, so I buy them a pair for Xmas or Bday. For me... I bought Brown colored ones... because I like to enhance my eyes. Here are pictures to help you gals out. (:

This is without any contacts. My eyes are dark brown... and pretty big already, but these contacts still give it an enlarging effect.

oct.jpg

Here is the Free Teen Tear Brown:

IMG_2491.jpg

And here is the DM23 Brown:

IMG_3448.jpg

what's the difference between tutti circle brown and teen tear brown?

both has enlarging effects right.my skin is quite dark..so any suggestion from both the above?thx

the one freexii is wearing is free teen circle-brown or free teen tear-brown coz in the catalogue the free teen tear only has grey and blue.just curious.thx