Sign in to follow this  
VictoriaGirl

How to get rid of flabby tummy?

How do you do that? The "normal" sit up might hurt your back and neck if you don't do that correctly.

My wife is having the same scenario as well .. been trying on workouts such as sit ups, swimming, walking / light jogging .. but yet her tummy is still quite big in round shape. Feedback is mostly welcome .. :)

have you guys try leg lifting? I think it is works for me,

[color=#3E4752][font=ArimoRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Lie on a yoga mat with your hands behind your head or crossed on the chest. Tighten your abdominal muscles and squeeze your buttocks. Lift both your legs off the floor, maintaining them straight or bending them slightly. Lower the legs to 1 inch to the floor, so that the abdominal muscles are still tight and then repeat the lift. Perform 5 series of 10 leg lifts.[/font][/color][color=#3E4752][font=ArimoRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
A pull-up bar can also be used to vary the intensity of the exercise. The bar should be attached to a wall behind you (e.g. over the door). Grab the pull-up bar with your hands and hang with your legs straight; make sure your body is not swinging by stabilizing your upper body. Your shoulders should be in a neutral position and there should be a bit of space between your ears and the shoulders. Keep your back and abs tight and lift your knees to your chest. To add more intensity, you can also raise your straight legs to 90 degrees, using your lower abs. Maintain this position for 3 seconds and then lower your legs. Repeat 10 times.[/font][/color]

It depends on the cause of the flabby tummy. If it is due to some medical problem then of course you have to consult a doctor. If it is just regular diet issue then diet control and cardio excercise sweat and shape might be good. Check out some of the free apps on the smart phones.

I tried belly dancing, cardio, even sit up..it helps a little, but my appetite improved which is another problem....I munch more foods during work.

[quote name='jasmina' timestamp='1355150496' post='616209']
I tried belly dancing, cardio, even sit up..it helps a little, but my appetite improved which is another problem....I munch more foods during work.
[/quote]

as long as you make sure you don't eat supper, try to eat before 7pm, and 70% full can already.

Have you tried the ageloc galvanic body spa? It is an amazing product where you can see the immediate results and within 2 to 3 times of 2 hours each time you can see your tummy firming up. Email me at [email="sarojah@hotmail.com"]sarojah@hotmail.com[/email] for more info.

Ayurvedic or herbal products and diet control could be a good solution.

It all matters on the posture of the sit up are you doing the right way.  If you put too much concentration on pulling yourself up and all you feel is your back, then it's straining your back. And sit ups have few levels. The upper mucle, then the middle ,the the last part where the low part of the abdomen is. Not asking to have a 6 packs. but a 1 packs fit :) cut down on carbs and work out 5-6 days a week with 1 day rest. Sticking to the discipline , believe yourself, you will have that lean tummy in just months. :D Good luck. 

Hi, I have tried this amazing product called as TRA. I can see the differences in 2 weeks time, i able to lose 1++ KG. And the best thing is we can still eat. I was really struggling to reduce my weight after my second baby, and now its now longer a dream. ;-)

if you guys are interested do email me at. srvsda1@gmail.com

you only can lose your tummy fat, by exercising and eat healthy food. There is no targeted slimming, mostly cut down the body fat in overall then only you can start exercising by targeting your problem areas.

Best way is do more cardio exercise and put some weight in your cardio routine. Thats wat i did.

Weight can be lose by many different ways. Exercise is best way to weight loss. Do cardio and  weights workout , it help you whether you want to lose weight or just enhance your fitness.

Weight can be lose by many different ways. Exercise is best way to weight loss. Do cardio and  weights workout , it help you whether you want to lose weight or just enhance your fitness.

agreed with U!

I've got 2 great, safe and natural suggestions that works. NO SIDE EFFECTS! 

1. This can help to reduce flabby stomach. Gives you an overall flatter tummy and overall health! 
http://www.plincco.com/Product/Details.aspx?pid=1-TruD%20ThermoG%205s

2.  weight management https://www.facebook.com/tripoxlivelife?fref=ts just eat 2 capsules before meals and then it will help coat your stomach to block carbs and fats. And it flushes it into the toilet bowl. It's completely safe and natural.