Sign in to follow this  
Xenis

Wedding Package (Keep gallery, SS2) to let go

Hi all,

Good day. I had signed up a bridal package in MV bridal fair several months ago and I wished to release it now. The wedding package is valid until April 2015[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#000000]. Kindly please let me know if you are interested and pm me for more details. Thank you.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The details of the package are as follows:[/font][/color]
Pre-wedding shooting:
- Indoor+ Outdoor (4 gowns: KL area/ 3 gowns:PD, Sepang or Sekinchan)
-( 3-4 )make up + hairdo (150-250 poses)
- Big album 30 poses with design
- Small album 20 poses full page + Bag
- 24 x 36 photo frame
- 10 x 12 photo frame (2 pieces)
- Thank you card 80 pieces 10 poses
- DVD 1 pc 2 songs 50 poses
- CDR: 50 poses touch up file high resolution
- FOC ALL SOFTCOPIES returned in 5R size, Liulee Guestbook (good quality) amd 3 in 1 photo frame with photo
- Actual day:1 wedding gowns & 2 evening gowns-all designer collection (bride) and 2 coats (groom)
- Flower bouquet
- car decoration

The maid of honor does not have to plan the wedding. That is the job of the bride & groom. The bride may ask her & bridesmaids & mothers to help do the wedding favors, but everything else from picking flowers to doing the invitations should be done by the bride & groom.

The benefit of being a maid of honor and a best man is supposed to be the honor of being chosen as a very best friend or in some cases, a close sister/brother. Also, sometimes planning any kind of party is not a benefit...even if it is a bachelor party. It is stressful trying to coordinate everything. Thanks for sharing.

Regards - [url="http://www.sarao.com.mx/en/cancun-wedding-packages/"]Cancun wedding packages[/url]