Sign in to follow this  
wsf

MUAC chemical peel spree!

[color="#5C6375"][size="2"][left]Have you guys heard of Make Up Artist's Choice at home chemical peels? Its a really great website where you order chemical peels and do it yourself instead of paying a lot more money at the doctor's/beautician's to do it for you. Its quite safe, and there are instructions[size=2] provided.[/size][/left][left][size=2]
[/size][/left][left][size=2]I'm planning to buy some products, but the shipping is really expensive (USD36 = RM115) so if anyone is interested in purchasing any products from the website, we can order together to save on shipping! The shipping is much more expensive than the actual product, so I don't feel that its worth it. [/size][/left][left][size=2]
[/size][/left][left][size=2]I'm not looking to earn any money or make any profit nor do I work for MUAC, just looking to save shipping money! If you want to purchase anything, email me your address and I'll give you my Maybank account number so you can pay me back. I will get the products shipped to my address, and once they arrive, I will ship it out to your address via Poslaju. [/size][/left][left][size=2]
[/size][/left][left][size=2]Email me if interested, or post below if any enquiries. Here are the websites[/size][/left][left][size=2]
[/size][/left][left][size="2"]http://makeupartistschoice.com/[/size][/left][left] [/left][left]Check out all the great testimonials on the website or here http://makeupartistschoice.blogspot.com/[/left][left][size=2]
[/size][/left][left]
[/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][size="2"][left] [/left][/size][/color] Edited by wsf